Wolverine Vs. 8,000,000 Grizly bears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
They have all been fed a drop of his blood...

Soleran
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

What does that do, make them hungry or give them a healing factor?

Rick/Genis
It makes them Wolverine hungry. If a bear tastes human, it makes them maneaters... haven't you watched the edge!?

so if you feed them a little of wolverine, it makes them wolvereaters.

masterbruce
there are so many wolverine haters on KMC that it never fails to amaze me the new ways they spite Logan

*sigh*

Rick/Genis
Is this spite?

By the way, never claimed to hate Logan, Vigilante.

King Kandy
Originally posted by masterbruce
there are so many wolverine haters on KMC that it never fails to amaze me the new ways they spite Logan

*sigh*
Such innovative matches as

"Wolverine vs. Thanos in an adamantium cage" don't help.

Rick/Genis
Are we claiming this is spite because Wolverine Clears it or because Wolverine gets beaten too easily? I thought wolverine could heal from a drop of blood now? Is it not in his realm to un-massacred by 8 million bloodthirsty Wolvereaters?

MightyEInherjar
Da Bears.

They win.

Rick/Genis
But they don't have adamantium or healing factors. The also don't have mind powers. I don't know if this is relevent, but damn...

grey fox
Are we claiming this is spite because Wolverine Clears it or because Wolverine gets beaten too easily? I thought wolverine could heal from a drop of blood now? Is it not in his realm to un-massacred by 8 million bloodthirsty Wolvereaters?

If he can heal from a drop of blood then technically he's already won. Each droplet fed to the bear creating a Wolverine inside of them. Thus this new wolvie either claws his way out or just burst out through sheer mass.

Rick/Genis
good point. Can logan clone himself now? That'd be AWESOME!!! In fact, the whole marvel universe should be replaced by wolverine/logan/patch/weapon x/ all other wolverine names. It's easy to make them lets go!

Runt
Wolverine
Howlett
James
Jim
Jimmy Howlett
Weapon X
Patch

Anymore?

Board Walker
Wolverine goes full feral mode, GG bears.

grey fox
good point. Can logan clone himself now? That'd be AWESOME!!! In fact, the whole marvel universe should be replaced by wolverine/logan/patch/weapon x/ all other wolverine names. It's easy to make them lets go!

Runt
Wolverine
Howlett
James
Jim
Jimmy Howlett
Weapon X
Patch

Anymore?

That Wendigo Wolvie was pretty sweet in exiles.

Swanky-Tuna
I could kill 8 million grizzly bears with Wolverine's powers. It would probably get boring though.

Rick/Genis
Not just 8 million grizzly's.... eight million wolvereaters!

Board Walker
Wolverine > 8 billion wolvereaters

masterbruce
You wolverine haters are sad, pathetic bunch. Where's your leader, Metalmanx?

Rick/Genis
What Wolverine Haters? You're polluting my thread, buddy, you haven't even stated who would win. Get out, loser.

King Kandy
... Almost everyone said he would win...

masterbruce
Originally posted by King Kandy
... Almost everyone said he would win...

um no he wouldn't. he'd lose...very badly and painfully.

He can take maybe 3 - 5 grizzlies at once. 10 of them would maul him to death. 50 could feed perpetually on him, so every time he regenerates, another bear would eat it.

8 million bears!!!!!

this is an awful spite against Logan. he does not deserve such a fate.

Board Walker

He can take maybe 3 - 5 grizzlies at once. 10 of them would maul him to death. 50 could feed perpetually on him, so every time he regenerates, another bear would eat it.

8 million bears!!!!!

wolverine would take this, as easy as taking a picnic basket from campers.

LORDSIDIOUS01
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Doesn't Logan slaughter these bears.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Board Walker
wolverine would take this, as easy as taking a picnic basket from campers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your going to unleash the bear clan again!

ExtraMision5555
Logan wins, be it 8million, be it 8billion

seaapple
Think about this. Let's say it takes him 10 seconds to kill one bear (very much on the short side!). How long is it going to take him to get through all of them? What about fatigue?

What a silly thread.

What a silly man I am to actually think about this logically.

capt it up
Originally posted by seaapple
Think about this. Let's say it takes him 10 seconds to kill one bear (very much on the short side!). How long is it going to take him to get through all of them? What about fatigue?

What a silly thread.

What a silly man I am to actually think about this logically.
you do realize logan has gone a month with out food or sleep. gettign tired is not going to be a reason for him to lose. he has plenty of energy for this fight. Also it would him a 1 second 2 seconds tops. The odds of the bears fighting him are very bad and would likly battle eachother. Logan would simply kill the alpha of the group and the rest would back off

LordFear
listen unless you are on a cosmic level, 8million bears would tear anything human unless you are Juggy or Hulklike

Draco69
Wolverine is not defeating 8 MILLION bears.

Imagine New York City Populace. Now imagine they're all 7-feet tall bears that can smash a Toyota with a single swipe. Now imagine them all coming for Wolverine....

Wolvie will kill a couple of thousand at most. But not all of them. He'll get overwhelmed and he'll get smothered.

swerve1988
after 145,983 bears logan gets mauled

team grizzly

swerve1988
Originally posted by LordFear
listen unless you are on a cosmic level, 8million bears would tear anything human unless you are Juggy or Hulklike

or APOC

capt it up
Originally posted by Draco69
Wolverine is not defeating 8 MILLION bears.

Imagine New York City Populace. Now imagine they're all 7-feet tall bears that can smash a Toyota with a single swipe. Now imagine them all coming for Wolverine....

Wolvie will kill a couple of thousand at most. But not all of them. He'll get overwhelmed and he'll get smothered.
8 million is to much however they would fight eachother so really he could simply sit there and watch as the bears killed one another.

Draco69
Bears aren't aggressive to each other by nature unless it's mating season.

And the thread pretty much specifies it's the bears vs. Wolverine. Not the bears. vs each other and occassionally Wolverine.

DigiMark007
Yeah, bears weigh like half a ton. They could sit on him and it would be 4 Million Tons. That alone is a win. There's just too many.

I can kill tons of ants, but pile a few million on me and I'm toast. Same principle.

capt it up
Bears aren't aggressive to each other by nature unless it's mating season.

And the thread pretty much specifies it's the bears vs. Wolverine. Not the bears. vs each other and occassionally Wolverine.

actaully bears are very aggressive to eachother till one proves the alpha. Many types of bears do not even travel in groups. Grizzly bear are only found in groups during mating season and the samon run other then that they are hardly ever found in large groups. An alpha male would have to be required which would mean all logan would have to do is prove dominance over the alpha to gain control of the group.

I love grizzly bears and studdy them if you like I can post actaul facts with evidence to support it

Draco69
And their scent would likely overwhelm his senses. Bears have musk. Kinda like skunks. Not nearly as stinky as skunks but when they're threatened they release a musk.

8 million bears' musk....

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, bears weigh like half a ton. They could sit on him and it would be 4 Million Tons. That alone is a win. There's just too many.

I can kill tons of ants, but pile a few million on me and I'm toast. Same principle.
ect for the fact ants work to gather while bears tend not to. Unless we are using bears that are totally out of character which was never stated in the thread so I assume we are not

DigiMark007
^^ Well sure, if the bears are just milling about and randomly attacking one another, it's one thing.

But it's not "free-grazing, happy bears vs. wolverine". It's Bears vs. Wolverine. We assume "max potential" for other combatants on KMC, so we owe the same courtesy to the bears.

Draco69
Originally posted by capt it up
actaully bears are very aggressive to eachother till one proves the alpha. Many types of bears do not even travel in groups. Grizzly bear are only found in groups during mating season and the samon run other then that they are hardly ever found in large groups. An alpha male would have to be required which would mean all logan would have to do is prove dominance over the alpha to gain control of the group.

I love grizzly bears and studdy them if you like I can post actaul facts with evidence to support it

There's no such thing as an "alpha male" bear. Bears are largely independent creatures except when they have families...even then they split up fast.

By "alpha male", you mean between two males fighting over a female where the winner is "alpha". The loser is passive and may actually serve as an "uncle" for awhile (OWNED....).

Also there's no such thing as a "alpha male" for 8 MILLION bears. You're assuming there's only ONE alpha male in the entire throng of bears. Which is irrelevant since they're not mating and they all want to kill Wolverine.

capt it up
And their scent would likely overwhelm his senses. Bears have musk. Kinda like skunks. Not nearly as stinky as skunks but when they're threatened they release a musk.

8 million bears' musk....
Musk is would they use to attract females or to mark there home. They hardly ever release it in a fight nor would it help them all all. It would not KO wolverine it would do nothing.

Newjak
^^ Well sure, if the bears are just milling about and randomly attacking one another, it's one thing.

But it's not "free-grazing, happy bears vs. wolverine". It's Bears vs. Wolverine. We assume "max potential" for other combatants on KMC, so we owe the same courtesy to the bears. laughing

Draco69
Musk is would they use to attract females or to mark there home. They hardly ever release it in a fight nor would it help them all all. It would not KO wolverine it would do nothing.

They release it both consciously and unconsciously when threatened. Or while mating. It's both a defense, terroritorial marking and a use for mating. Much like all other musks in mammals.

However musk from bears just plain stinks. Not quite as much as a skunk. But it will make your eyes water if you're close to it.

And 8 million bears' musk who feel threatened and aggressive towards Wolverine will make his super-nose very agitated...

It won't KO him likely but it will bother him...alot.

Newjak

But it's not "free-grazing, happy bears vs. wolverine". It's Bears vs. Wolverine. We assume "max potential" for other combatants on KMC, so we owe the same courtesy to the bears. I'm sorry Digi this awesome you will have the honor of being the first person in my profile thanks to this laughing

capt it up
There's no such thing as an "alpha male" bear. Bears are largely independent creatures except when they have families...even then they split up fast.

By "alpha male", you mean between two males fighting over a female where the winner is "alpha". The loser is passive and may actually serve as an "uncle" for awhile (OWNED....).

Also there's no such thing as a "alpha male" for 8 MILLION bears. You're assuming there's only ONE alpha male in the entire throng of bears. Which is irrelevant since they're not mating and they all want to kill Wolverine.

you just proved my point with out realizing it. If they were to work to gather there woudld have to be a leader which in bear nature is a very un common thing. Which means they fight amoung them selfs. They all want to eat wolverine? true however they fight over who gets to eat him which will then in tern cause a fight between territory. They be fighting them self more then any of them would fight wolverine. What your are trying to do is make the bears act out of character which is against forum rules

capt it up
They release it both consciously and unconsciously when threatened. Or while mating. It's both a defense, terroritorial marking and a use for mating. Much like all other musks in mammals.

However musk from bears just plain stinks. Not quite as much as a skunk. But it will make your eyes water if you're close to it.

And 8 million bears' musk who feel threatened and aggressive towards Wolverine will make his super-nose very agitated...

It won't KO him likely but it will bother him...alot.
bear musk is not that bad. I been close to bear I have touched them there musk would not over whealm wolverine. Also they use it to mark territory or while mating I and looking right now and I see no such evidence of them using it during fights though it really does not matter.

capt it up

But it's not "free-grazing, happy bears vs. wolverine". It's Bears vs. Wolverine. We assume "max potential" for other combatants on KMC, so we owe the same courtesy to the bears.
Do you know a lot about bear? They are very territorial and will attack any animal in there territory that they feel is a threat such as other bears. They be attacking one another.

Soljer
Sinister six versus Spidey

It's no problem! Spidey can just sit back and watch, cause they ALL want the pleasure of killing Spiderman, they'll do his job FOR him!

roll eyes (sarcastic) That's not how things work, you're just being illogical.

LordFear
listen 8million ANYTHING will take Logan down. C'mon the numbers are just too staggering

capt it up
also DIGI why do you allow this thread to remain open, but not others?

Newjak
Do you know a lot about bear? They are very territorial and will attack any animal in there territory that they feel is a threat such as other bears. They be attacking one another. The thread starter actually specifies that these are bears with one goal putting down Wolverine so they aren't normal bears to begin with right there.

So yes these Bears will do nothing but try to finish Wolverine off. stick out tongue

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Sinister six versus Spidey

It's no problem! Spidey can just sit back and watch, cause they ALL want the pleasure of killing Spiderman, they'll do his job FOR him!

roll eyes (sarcastic) That's not how things work, you're just being illogical.
sinster six have worked to gather. Sinster six are not animals pof instinct. It is the nature of ebars to fight for territory and food. They will not jion to gather to fight a common foe it not there nature. You are assuming a bear act as a human when they do not. If we were talking wolfs you be far more accurate

capt it up
"Wolverine Vs. 8,000,000 Grizly bears

They have all been fed a drop of his blood..."

you were saying?

capt it up
I wish we had an animal verses thread

Newjak
"Wolverine Vs. 8,000,000 Grizly bears

They have all been fed a drop of his blood..."

you were saying? I think that is prety clear they were all fed a drop of Wolverine's blood therefore they all want to kill Wolverine

capt it up
Originally posted by Newjak
I think that is prety clear they were all fed a drop of Wolverine's blood therefore they all want to kill Wolverine
Not really just mean they woudl think of him as prey which would cause them to fight eachother due to territory. Bear do not hunt as one and if you think that you clearly do not know much about bears.

Arachnid1
Way I see it. the OP said Bears vs Wolverine.

Not bear vs bear vs bear vs bear vs (etc for 7,999,996 more bears) vs Wolverine.

Wolverine is also practically an animal of instinct when it comes to fighting. If this was 8 million Wolverine vs a bear, the Wolverines wouldn't start killing eachother.

Especially if they are all focused on the bear. The bears win this.

Newjak
Not really just mean they woudl think of him as prey which would cause them to fight eachother due to territory. Bear do not hunt as one and if you think that you clearly do not know much about bears. I know quite a bit about bears it doesn't change the OP's concept. It's obvious he wanted all the bears to fight only Wolverine so it doesn't matter. erm

masterbruce
In all reality, Wolverine couldn't take more than 100 grizzlies.

masterbruce
you do realize logan has gone a month with out food or sleep. gettign tired is not going to be a reason for him to lose. he has plenty of energy for this fight. Also it would him a 1 second 2 seconds tops. The odds of the bears fighting him are very bad and would likly battle eachother. Logan would simply kill the alpha of the group and the rest would back off

a human being could prob go a week without food, but that's if he had to expend energy...he'd be dead in 2 days.

that's why boxers who are superconditioned humans, get tired in the ring after 3 bouts of 2 minutes each.

capt it up
I know quite a bit about bears it doesn't change the OP's concept. It's obvious he wanted all the bears to fight only Wolverine so it doesn't matter. erm
I know what he wanted, however what he wanted was not stated properly and since it was not it changes the out come of the fight since the bear would be fightin in character meanign they battle one another as much as any of them would battle wolverine

capt it up
a human being could prob go a week without food, but that's if he had to expend energy...he'd be dead in 2 days.

that's why boxers who are superconditioned humans, get tired in the ring after 3 bouts of 2 minutes each.

wolverine was not sleeping or eatign and was constantly travling. Also 2 days? are you kidding me? Did you jsut say Logan can only fight for 2 days? Logan has fought for a week straight of non stop combat in the danger room.

masterbruce
wolverine was not sleeping or eatign and was constantly travling. Also 2 days? are you kidding me? Did you jsut say Logan can only fight for 2 days? Logan has fought for a week straight of non stop combat in the danger room.

boxers are the most conditioned people on earth...they fight at peak level at most 10 rounds of 2 minutes each ...and that's with a lot of rest in between

now I know wolverine can last a lot longer obviously...but he does not have enough to last a week of fighting without eating

unlike Colossus or Superman, Wolverine still requires food...even assuming he has a very very slow metabolism, he'd still run out of energy sooner or later...he can't just get energy out of the air

capt it up
boxers are the most conditioned people on earth...they fight at peak level at most 10 rounds of 2 minutes each ...and that's with a lot of rest in between

now I know wolverine can last a lot longer obviously...but he does not have enough to last a week of fighting without eating

unlike Colossus or Superman, Wolverine still requires food...even assuming he has a very very slow metabolism, he'd still run out of energy sooner or later...he can't just get energy out of the air

You keep assuming his intake of energy is the same as a normal human. Wolverine has done this he can and he will. You can dislike it, but it a fact that he can fight for a week straight. He done more then that before. I don't care how condition boxers are. Freaking punisher could fight far longer then the most condition boxer and spiderman could fight far longer then the punisher ever could and wolverine can fight far longer then spiderman can.

DigiMark007
I'm sorry Digi this awesome you will have the honor of being the first person in my profile thanks to this laughing

I feel honored sir.

cool

capt it up
Boxer are not the msot condition fighters are earth ulitmate fighters are as well as many different martial artist such as the ones trained in bruce lee style of combat

DigiMark007
Wait wait....Punisher's stamina > Spidey's?

Dem's fightin' words, bub.

mad

stick out tongue

capt it up
Wait wait....Punisher's stamina > Spidey's?

Dem's fightin' words, bub.

mad

stick out tongue

LOL i ment that the most condition boxer stamina is far less then punishers and punishers stamina is far less then spiderman and spidermans stamina is far less then wolverine

SpunkySmurph
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/bear.gif

Wolverine gets utterly PWNED!!!!!!!!!!! w00tw00t

Newjak
I feel honored sir.

cool You should

I've only updated that profile twice. Once when I specified my Gender about a year and a half ago and now stick out tongue

LethalFemme

Wouldn't they just have an orgy?haermm

Tha C-Master
They have all been fed a drop of his blood... I gotta send Zahit this... he'll have a field day. laughing

jinzin
wolverine loses.... obviously.. but not before he downs a few hundred grizzly's and wounds thouasands more.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by jinzin
wolverine loses.... obviously.. but not before he downs a few hundred grizzly's and wounds thouasands more.

Wouldn't they kill each other as well? Grizzly bears aren't the most sociable animals.erm

jinzin
this is not 8000000 million bears vs. wolverine AND eachother my dear....

shifty

so how are our wedding plans going?

Tha C-Master
wolverine loses.... obviously.. but not before he downs a few hundred grizzly's and wounds thouasands more. Does he really have the reach to wound thousands? 8 million is just alot... looking at that from the sky would be a mass of brown with yellow in the middle.

Newjak
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Does he really have the reach to wound thousands? 8 million is just alot... looking at that from the sky would be a mass of brown with yellow in the middle. You wouldn't even be able to see the little runt

capt it up
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Wouldn't they kill each other as well? Grizzly bears aren't the most sociable animals.erm
thats what I been saying, but it verse wolverine and we all know how much people like to see wolverine lose

jinzin
why do we assume wolverine is instantly surounded?

meh, yes I'm pretty confident that more times than not wolverine would at least INJURE a couple thousand. I don't see grizzly's as more formidable than hand ninja and wolverine dropped them in the thousands...

and it's not necessarily the reach i was taking into onsideration but his speed and agility versus the bear's rather.. limited (?) mobility.

although in hinesight yes I could also see wolverine being overpowered by a couple hundred bears..

LethalFemme
this is not 8000000 million bears vs. wolverine AND eachother my dear....

shifty

so how are our wedding plans going?

How will all of them touch him at once? Also where are they ? Cause that might play a part in it.stick out tongue

I'm letting a professional handle it.leftright

Tha C-Master
You wouldn't even be able to see the little runt no

why do we assume wolverine is instantly surounded?

meh, yes I'm pretty confident that more times than not wolverine would at least INJURE a couple thousand. I don't see grizzly's as more formidable than hand ninja and wolverine dropped them in the thousands...

and it's not necessarily the reach i was taking into onsideration but his speed and agility versus the bear's rather.. limited (?) mobility.

although in hinesight yes I could also see wolverine being overpowered by a couple hundred bears.. It's a versus setting, not a stealth mission. Hand Ninja's are jobbers... erm

NiņoAraņa
Wolvie clears this i think.....he's not an idiot, if he's going to get overrun he just leaps outa there....

jinzin
How will all of them touch him at once? Also where are they ? Cause that might play a part in it.stick out tongue

I'm letting a professional handle it.leftright
you haven't started have you?

LethalFemme
thats what I been saying, but it verse wolverine and we all know how much people like to see wolverine lose

Exactly but, since we're going by the rules(even though this is kinda out of the box) I guess we have to assume they work together. So yeah your boy is gonna loose but, he'll kill a few.stick out tongue

LethalFemme
you haven't started have you?

I went out today.cryoh

Newjak
you haven't started have you? eek! Femme and jinzin getting married

jinzin
no

It's a versus setting, not a stealth mission. Hand Ninja's are jobbers... erm

jobbers who very nearly killed captain america and are worth 12 shield agents by fury's own admission.. erm

and that wasn't exactly what I'd call a stealth mission when wolverine did that so I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about there. confused

capt it up
Exactly but, since we're going by the rules(even though this is kinda out of the box) I guess we have to assume they work together. So yeah your boy is gonna loose but, he'll kill a few.stick out tongue
However according to the rules they fight in character which means they abttle eachother which logan would have the best chance of emerging

NiņoAraņa

Tha C-Master
jobbers who very nearly killed captain america and are worth 12 shield agents by fury's own admission.. erm And are most of the time as lethal as poptarts. They're like the footsoldiers of Marvel.

and that wasn't exactly what I'd call a stealth mission when wolverine did that so I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about there. confused I'm talking about this match.

capt it up
And are most of the time as lethal as poptarts. They're like the footsoldiers of Marvel.

I'm talking about this match.
it was not a stealth mission he attacked them head on lol

Tha C-Master
it was not a stealth mission he attacked them head on lol I'm talking about the bears. smile

Sorry if I was unclear.

LethalFemme

capt it up
True but, 1 wolverine vs 8 million bears? Now if it were 8 million beers then I'd give it to himtongue12

I love your sig/ava.shockyes
loll

jinzin
And are most of the time as lethal as poptarts. They're like the footsoldiers of Marvel.

to which I must also disagree having put the avengers on the defensive,
taken down an omega level sentinal (something northstar and his army of supervillians failed to do), nearly killed kitty pride, gotten the upper hand on yukio, nearly killed captian america...

the only time the hand look like they suck is when they're up against people like elektra, daredevil, and wolverine.. there's a reason for every one of those. erm

I'm talking about this match.

and I didn't make any reference to any stealth "in this match" so I'm still not sure what the hell you're talking about? erm

NiņoAraņa
True but, 1 wolverine vs 8 million bears? Now if it were 8 million beers then I'd give it to himtongue12

I love your sig/ava.shockyes thanks big grin

jinzin
eek! Femme and jinzin getting married

damn right.

Newjak
damn right. Thats my boy stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
My stealth mission was in regards to this thread, but disregard that regard, because people weren't interpreting it correctly.

to which I must also disagree having put the avengers on the defensive,
taken down an omega level sentinal (something northstar and his army of supervillians failed to do), nearly killed kitty pride, gotten the upper hand on yukio, nearly killed captian america...

the only time the hand look like they suck is when they're up against people like elektra, daredevil, and wolverine.. there's a reason for every one of those. erm
Heroes, looking good, plot devices... but most of the time it's the first two, no different than bullets. How many times have the turtles owned the footsoldiers (and even weaker people have taken some down), compared to the amount of times that they may have lost (like Leo)... big difference in numbers. They job... Wolverine has been kicked out by an Elk, but thousands of ninja's can't make him use effort. Blah blah blah... featwar featwar featwar.

jinzin
Thats my boy stick out tongue

laughing out loud

capt it up
My stealth mission was in regards to this thread, but disregard that regard, because people weren't interpreting it correctly.

Heroes, looking good, plot devices... but most of the time it's the first two, no different than bullets. How many times have the turtles owned the footsoldiers (and even weaker people have taken some down), compared to the amount of times that they may have lost (like Leo)... big difference in numbers. They job... Wolverine has been kicked out by an Elk, but thousands of ninja's can't make him use effort. Blah blah blah... featwar featwar featwar.
ecpt the elk kicking him was totaly different circumstance and he was not KOed. Am I the only person who has read the dam issue

jinzin
because it had nothing to do with anything anyone was talking about... confused

Heroes, looking good, plot devices... but most of the time it's the first two, no different than bullets.

wrong and wrong.. try again...
otherwise all those heroes I mentioned that the hand nearly put down would have won for those reasons.. they didn't.

How many times have the turtles owned the footsoldiers (and even weaker people), compared to the amount of times that they may have lost (like Leo)... big difference in numbers. They job... Wolverine has been kicked out by an Elk, but thousands of ninja's can't make him use effort. Blah blah blah... featwar featwar featwar.

well the hand aren't the foot, and the foot are another story in the comics so..... confused yeah that's irrelivant here.

and the elk thing was entirely different. the ideal that wolverine was "put out" is entirely ambiguous to anyone who actually readthe next two pages.. erm
besides, that wasn't a fight, wolverine wasn't trying to fight the elk, and wolverine getting kicked in the face while trying to sneak up on an elk is something completely different than a fight, so once again, irrelivant.
it's only a feat war if there's something to contest..

Tha C-Master
ecpt the elk kicking him was totaly different circumstance and he was not KOed. Am I the only person who has read the dam issue But that Elk kick did some good damage to him.

Bear>Elk. Hand ninja>Elk.

Thus the featwar argument approach is circular and flawed. erm

jinzin
But that Elk kick did some good damage to him.

it knocked him down... it's not out of an elk's capibilities to knock a 250 pound man to the ground.

and the only thing that's flawed is the fact that you brought up an elk.. in a fight wolverine>elk, but let's ignore the fact that it was entirely circumstantial right? wink

Tha C-Master
because it had nothing to do with anything anyone was talking about... confused
I'm starting to believe that people either have a hard time interpreting things here or that they purposely misinterpret what I say to be frustrating.

I said, "It's not a stealth mission" to imply that they wouldn't be so far apart to the question of them facing him. What was so hard about that.

wrong and wrong.. try again...
Not wrong at all.

otherwise all those heroes I mentioned that the hand nearly put down would have won for those reasons.. they didn't.

And they did... Humans are capable of hurting people like Elecktra, but when characters get in large numbers they have a tendency to perform much less well. Even Heroes like Cap perform significantly better when they are alone. erm

well the hand aren't the foot, and the foot are another story in the comics so..... confused yeah that's irrelivant here. And they're both still jobbers, your point of saying that the hand aren't the foot would be just like me saying that hand aren't the bears. Which is funny because I wasn't the one who brought it up in the first place.

and the elk thing was entirely different. the ideal that wolverine was "put out" is entirely ambiguous to anyone who actually readthe next two pages.. erm
besides, that wasn't a fight, wolverine wasn't trying to fight the elk, and wolverine getting kicked in the face while trying to sneak up on an elk is something completely different than a fight, so once again, irrelivant.How is it irrelevant if my point was on the damage that they inflict? I wasn't the one who brought up the seperate point to begin with, and I never am. My point was simply (like you agree) was that he simply couldn't do it. You brought up the hand ninjas in an example first.

it's only a feat war if there's something to contest.. There was.

I don't see grizzly's as more formidable than hand ninja and wolverine dropped them in the thousands...

capt it up
But that Elk kick did some good damage to him.

actaully the elk kick did nto damage to him other then send him abck wards. You should go read the issue C-master. After he got kicked he ran like 5 miles and beat his pupil to the car.

so then the feat war does not circulate since you are taking a feat out of context with out ever having read the issue

Tha C-Master
it knocked him down... it's not out of an elk's capibilities to knock a 250 pound man to the ground.

and the only thing that's flawed is the fact that you brought up an elk.. in a fight wolverine>elk, but let's ignore the fact that it was entirely circumstantial right? wink I mean if we are going to ignore the jobbing and circumstances on one side we might as well do them for both. wink big grin

capt it up
I mean if we are going to ignore the jobbing and circumstances on one side we might as well do them for both. wink big grin
Who saying the hand ninjas were jobbing?

also you assume Logan was jobbing becuase he got hit by a deer that he was stand right behind and was perfectly fine

Tha C-Master
Who saying the hand ninjas were jobbing?

also you assume Logan was jobbing becuase he got hit by a deer that he was stand right behind and was perfectly fine Why would I say Logan was jobbing? confused

actaully the elk kick did nto damage to him other then send him abck wards. You should go read the issue C-master. After he got kicked he ran like 5 miles and beat his pupil to the car.

so then the feat war does not circulate since you are taking a feat out of context with out ever having read the issue 1. He did damage him.

2. The time wasn't specified in the trainig session how long he had been out. My point was simply that he could damage him. This is why I hate featwars. But as long as we all agree that Logan cannot beat the 8,000,000 bears, I am fine. smile

heru
As much as I love Wolverine I have to go with the bears.

Swanky-Tuna
Who mentioned Hand Ninjas? Bears kill fish so that puts them way above what a Hand Ninja can accomplish.

capt it up
Why would I say Logan was jobbing? confused

1. He did damage him.

2. The time wasn't specified in the trainig session how long he had been out. My point was simply that he could damage him. This is why I hate featwars. But as long as we all agree that Logan cannot beat the 8,000,000 bears, I am fine. smile
again your inccorrect. It never damage him. he was nto knocked out. he was fine and he beat his trainy to the jeep. Go read the issue your taking it out of context's yet again.

No one ever said he could nor could spiderman for that matter

capt it up
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Who mentioned Hand Ninjas? Bears kill fish so that puts them way above what a Hand Ninja can accomplish.
so now fish are>> capt and black widow and a sentinal and so on

Tha C-Master
again your inccorrect. It never damage him. he was nto knocked out. he was fine and he beat his trainy to the jeep. Go read the issue your taking it out of context's yet again.

No one ever said he could nor could spiderman for that matter

It did damage him, you are misinterpreting it. You are saying it did absolutely no damage to him at all and that is false.

Where did Spiderman come from, why does every thread with Wolverine have Spiderman suddenly in it? I don't go around saying Spiderman will beat anything, so you're wasting your time with that on me. That's a way to sidetrack the debate.

capt it up
It did damage him, you are misinterpreting it. You are saying it did absolutely no damage to him at all and that is false.

Where did Spiderman come from, why does every thread with Wolverine have Spiderman suddenly in it? I don't go around saying Spiderman will beat anything, so you're wasting your time with that on me. That's a way to sidetrack the debate.

It did no damage in terms of some thing that could even come close to really hurting wolverine. he was fine, he was on fazed he was thrown back that was it.

Your right it was ment as a lure which would have been funny since this threads all,but dead but of course you have to ruin all my fun sad

capt it up
this possiably might be the dumbest thread I have ever debated in

NiņoAraņa
this possiably might be the dumbest thread I have ever debated in you debate in the Wolvie V. Spider-man thread don't you?

we all know that's a curbstomp ermm

capt it up

NiņoAraņa
you can think that call you want won't make it true. It all depends on the surroundings of the battle in which either can take the slight victory.

just becuase you feel it a curf stomp means nothing to me when marvel clearly does not agree. calm down buddy...it was a joke stick out tongue

supremthor
m

Tha C-Master
It did no damage in terms of some thing that could even come close to really hurting wolverine. he was fine, he was on fazed he was thrown back that was it.

Your right it was ment as a lure which would have been funny since this threads all,but dead but of course you have to ruin all my fun sad laughing sorry.

capt it up
laughing sorry.
it's ok..................."comes up with secert plot to destroy c-master"

DigiMark007
RAWR!

NiņoAraņa
RAWR! What the f**k?

haermm

Blaxican
Wolverine wins with ease. If the bears can't beat the Colts they sure as hell can't beat Wolverine.

Tha C-Master
it's ok..................."comes up with secert plot to destroy c-master" This was a funny one from Tricksterpriest in the games forum, he thought I was serious (sorry priest I just think it's still funny)... smile

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok, that's it. I'm leaving this part of the forum. And I'm not coming back for a month or so. It's obvious the fanboyism and stupidity has reached insane levels.

I'm seriously hoping you're kidding. Because if you're not, you are the biggest RETARD in the forum. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THE TDS EVEN BEGINS TO COMPARE TO THANOS OR SILVER SURFER LEVELS OF POWER, LET ALONE TOAA. AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOU ARE A BRAIN DAMAGED, MONKEY SPAWNED, SHIT-FACED, LITTLE DUMBSHIT. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE STUPIDITY IN THIS PART OF THE FORUM. EVEN THE HULK FANBOYS IN COMIC VS. ARE REDICULED FOR THE IDIOTS THEY ARE.
mad

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS ****ING CRAP ANYMORE! you can all go to hell. ALL OF THE DOA AND NG FANBOYS HAVE PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME. *flips the bird*

I sincerely hope you are kidding, C-master. Because I had respect for you. If you are kidding, disregard most of this post. stick out tongue IF NOT, TAKE IT AS MY LAST WORD FOR A MONTH. Either way, I'm done for awhile. It's useless to argue with brain damaged fools. thumb down

P.s. None of this reflects on the reasonable posters like Darkstorm, Remulous and others. I'm fairly sure you guys agree with me and are as disgusted with this as I am. I apologize if I impugned any of you. As for the fanboys, kiss my ass.

Swanky-Tuna
so now fish are>> capt and black widow and a sentinal and so on
Low showings vs high showings. Wolverine slaying hundreds and/or thousands of Hand Ninjas just proves they suck. They can't even smother him with their bodies. What a bunch of failures.

capt it up
Low showings vs high showings. Wolverine slaying hundreds and/or thousands of Hand Ninjas just proves they suck. They can't even smother him with their bodies. What a bunch of failures.
becuase they lose to wolverine now there failures? Yup show me never to listen to your opinion on a thread concerning wolverine

Martian_mind
.....Wouldn't Wolverine be buried in a pile of bodies?I would think thatsa mild inconvenience.....unless Wolverine likes being covered in sweaty bear ballsack.

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
.....Wouldn't Wolverine be buried in a pile of bodies?I would think thatsa mild inconvenience.....unless Wolverine likes being covered in sweaty bear ballsack.
wolverine a mand who can dodge bullets can not dodge a falling bear?

Martian_mind
.......it's not about dodging,he swipes one,it falls down,he swipes another and another until they're all dead....if he was in the middle of them he'd be surrounded by a mountain of corpses after 1000 bears.

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
.......it's not about dodging,he swipes one,it falls down,he swipes another and another until they're all dead....if he was in the middle of them he'd be surrounded by a mountain of corpses after 1000 bears.
He fight on the corpeses however you are right he can not win if they all fought him however due to the design of the thread if they fought in character the bears would battle eachother untill there was only one left.

Board Walker
If Wolverine can beat a million T-Rex's, then he could be 8 million bears.

Metalmanx

8 million bears!!!!!

Actually, Wolverine would win. While 8,000,000 Grizzly bears is QUITE the amarda for most combatants, Wolverine pretty much has the tools to take them out quickly--his low-level superhuman abilities, the unbreakable skeleton, the claws, and, of course, the healing factor. It would take him several months, probably several years, but he'd eventually clear it. As soon as he gets his killing momentum going, it's pretty much over the bears.

Yes. I am the mighty monarch of the Wolverine Haters. How did you ever guess my secret identity? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Honestly, MB? It's just sad now. sad

Trolt
Grizzly Bears are scarier than zombies!!

1v1...though who'd win between an angry kodiak grizzly vs a hungry zombie?

jinzin
I'm starting to believe that people either have a hard time interpreting things here or that they purposely misinterpret what I say to be frustrating.
I said, "It's not a stealth mission" to imply that they wouldn't be so far apart to the question of them facing him. What was so hard about that.

what's hard about that is that no one question them facing him.. I asked why he'd be instantly surrounded? why wouldn't they all be coming from one side?
the only other part that you could have responded to there was in reference to the hand feat.. otherwise it just seems like a nonsensical out of place comment.. that's what's so hard about that.

Not wrong at all..

wrong again.. and still wrong...

if those were the only reasons that heroes beat up on the hand then what happened to all those others I mentioned the hand taking it to wouldn't have happened.

And they did... Humans are capable of hurting people like Elecktra, but when characters get in large numbers they have a tendency to perform much less well. Even Heroes like Cap perform significantly better when they are alone. erm
no.. they didn't... are you even paying attention here?
captain america didn't win.. captain america and wolverine won
shadow cat definitely didn't win... shadowcat and wolverine and psylocke won
the sentinal lost period
the new avengers were getting pressed back, they didn't win,iron man's repulsors won.
yukio would have straight up died until she was saved
hell a bunch of hand ninja nearly got the best of sabretooth once.

and while heroe's may perform better when alone, that really has no bearing on this debate about the hand being jobbers so i fail to see why you brought that up.

And they're both still jobbers, your point of saying that the hand aren't the foot would be just like me saying that hand aren't the bears. Which is funny because I wasn't the one who brought it up in the first place.

you're still great as misdirection I'll give you that...

the hand aren't the foot.. they're >>> the foot.
the hand aren't the bears... they're>>>>the bears...
that's how this all started.. even if they ARE jobbers they're still >>>>lethal than the bears. erm
so the jobbing argument is nonsense really.

How is it irrelevant if my point was on the damage that they inflict? I wasn't the one who brought up the seperate point to begin with, and I never am. My point was simply (like you agree) was that he simply couldn't do it. You brought up the hand ninjas in an example first.
uhh you ARE the one who brought up the elk actually. so that's that.

and you're point seemed to allude to something more akin to wolverine's bean beaten by an elk.. but a thousand ninjas don't make him strain, which isn't entirely accurate and hence irrelivant... no one is arguing that wolverine would get hurt here.. everyone knows he would so arguing something damaging logan really doesn't bring anything into this debate.

There was.
there was? really?

so you think a grizzly is more formidible than a hand ninja?

well when i see a couple dozen grizzly's bring down an omega level sentinal maybe we'll have something to CONTEST here.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Why would I say Logan was jobbing? confused

1. He did damage him.

a pin prick can "damage" him.. does that mean anything in this debate?

no... no expression

It didn't have to be.. wolverine beat a guy at peak human levels in a dead sprint who had a head start to the jeep only a few hundred feet away. Either wolverine can teleport, or he wasn't out.

No, you hate featwars because featwars make wolverine look like he's = with spiderman.. laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
becuase they lose to wolverine now there failures? Yup show me never to listen to your opinion on a thread concerning wolverine
No. Not because it's Wolverine. It's because they can't swarm a moderately street-level character to death.

He fight on the corpeses however you are right he can not win if they all fought him however due to the design of the thread if they fought in character the bears would battle eachother untill there was only one left.
Wouldn't they just smack each other a little then run away until they were spread out over hundreds of millions of miles?

Every show I've seen involving bears portrays them at being very non-confrontational and mutually prefer not to fight unless protecting cubs or surprised. Though, appearing shoulder to shoulder with a half dozen bears might be quite a shock for them. A bunch would get trampled.

qqqqqqq
where do they fight?

Tha C-Master

xmarksthespot
There is no inverse grizzly bear law, as far as I'm aware.

qqqqqqq
8million for christ sake how can wolvie even move when 8million bears are around him??

jinzin

xmarksthespot

jinzin

xmarksthespot
Hmmm... Are you really trying to make out nameless faceless Hand ninjas to be incredibly formidable...?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
8million for christ sake how can wolvie even move when 8million bears are around him??
I think it would be fairly easy. Unless you're implying 8 million bears are condensed into a superdense 20X20 bear cube with Wolverine packed in the middle, or something less exaggerated, then he just drowns in bear.

Something like this would have to take the space of an entire county unless there's some kind of bear instancing system.

I honestly think this is a peace of cake, especially with Wolverine's power set. The only way to skunk it that I can think the above situation where the area is super saturated with bears and the entire battle area is In a Flat Field, because Bauhaus rules.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmmm... Are you really trying to make out nameless faceless Hand ninjas to be incredibly formidable...?
I guess it could be plausible that they have a few really good ninjas among them but when you're taking out hundreds or thousands of them, that's clearly Teams E-H from the Scooty Puff Barracks.

Zahit
The only way to skunk it that I can think the above situation where the area is super saturated with bears and the entire battle area is In a Flat Field, because Bauhaus rules.

http://www.concertlivewire.com/jpegs/bauhaus.jpg

HELL YEAH THEY RULE!!!!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
There is no inverse grizzly bear law, as far as I'm aware.

Co-signed!

confused

Anyway, keep it down gents. I like this thread....don't want to have to close it on account of not-nice-ness.

Zahit
stick a salmon down wolverine's trousers,
and 1 grizzly bear tears him a new one!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38353000/jpg/_38353795_bear.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
The GrizlyBears win . . .

grey fox
Hal Jordan a normal 'non-peak' human punched out a GB once , thus Wolvie rips them all a new one and buys a small country from the revenue he receives from his new coat/rug company.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>