All-Star Superman v.s. War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
who wins?

grey fox
All Star by a VERY longshot.

MightyEInherjar
Geez...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think I should tally up all the spite threads that get made in a day, but it'd probably come out as Hulks strength: "Unmeasurable."

Badabing
messed no expression messed no expression messed no expression messed no expression

Galan007
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
but it'd probably come out as Hulks strength: "Unmeasurable." This is what I'd like to try and squash.

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan007
This is what I'd like to try and squash.

The only thing getting squashed here is War Hulk.

Galan007
laughing out loud

xmeat
war wins his strength far surpasses supes.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by xmeat

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/card.jpg

TricksterPriest
laughing QFT.

Hercules
Isn't this a little like kicking a puppy? you know hes going to take the bait and say something and then get dived on by everybody.

It seems a little, I dunno, unsporting? sad

I know hes getting on peoples nerves but its almost like Xmeat baiting or hulk fanboy baiting in general is the net equivalent to bloodsports.

damn, I think I just defended him... blink

swerve1988
your all brain dead....war hulk would retire superman's cape.....

MightyEInherjar
Riiiight.

If you can't except Superman wins by speed and strength, then we'll say "BFR" as Superman flings his ass all the way back to Planet Hulk.

This stuff is starting to really piss me off.

Ptr_Grifin

Quit being retarded for once.

Now they are beginning to do so extensive tests, and Superman displays what is possibly the most impressive strength feat to date, by pushing against the equivelent of 200 Quintillion tons (with one arm). The scientist estimates his strength more then tripled:
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9759/allstar008xm9.th.jpg

Just in case you can't figure it out, it's;

200,000,000,000,000,000,000 Tons, WITH ONE ARM.

xmeat
juggernaut couldn't even hurt war what makes you think supes can.
klark couldnt stop cain if his life depended on it.

TricksterPriest
And....HE STILL WASN'T GOING ALL OUT. eek! Hulk is beyond ****ed.

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And....HE STILL WASN'T GOING ALL OUT. eek! Hulk is beyond ****ed. **** that beyonder said hulk has no limit beyonder>>>scientist.

SpunkySmurph
laughing QFT.

Do you know what QFT stands for? huh

TricksterPriest
Quote for Truth. What's wrong with agreeing with what Evil_Ash posted? He's right, Xmeat should take a break from the internet. laughing

Ptr_Grifin
**** that beyonder said hulk has no limit beyonder>>>scientist.

What's this crap? DC had the scientist say that for the comic, he is not wrong.

The problem with Hulk's infinite strength is that he does not have it readily available. He loses this fight.

SpunkySmurph
Quote for Truth. What's wrong with agreeing with what Evil_Ash posted? He's right, Xmeat should take a break from the internet. laughing

Right...

But you DIDN'T quote anything...

xmeat
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
What's this crap? DC had the scientist say that for the comic, he is not wrong.

The problem with Hulk's infinite strength is that he does not have it readily available. He loses this fight. yes he does depends on the mood supes gets stronger while under the sun hulk gets stronger due to radiation and anger.

Ptr_Grifin
yes he does depends on the mood supes gets stronger while under the sun hulk gets stronger due to radiation and anger.

Yeah, thats the point. All-Star Superman starts out at 200 Quintillion Tons (with no limit in sight), War starts out way, way, way below that.

War couldn't even hurt Juggernaut, let alone finish the fight. 3 punches shouldn't really even be considered a fight. Hit and a miss.

xmeat
Yeah, thats the point. All-Star Superman starts out at 200 Quintillion Tons (with no limit in sight), War starts out way, way, way below that.

War couldn't even hurt Juggernaut, let alone finish the fight. 3 punches shouldn't really even be considered a fight. Hit and a miss. are you kiddig war huc is stronger than any huc combined he didn't look very angry yet he was physically strong enough to stop cain and waste crusher creel.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Right...

But you DIDN'T quote anything...

Hmm. Ok, you're right. My bad. embarrasment But I was still right. smile

Ptr_Grifin
are you kiddig war hulk is stronger than any hulk combined he didn't look very angry yet he was physically strong enough to stop cain and waste crusher creel.

And that puts him near All-Star Superman's level? What part of that fight gave you the idea that Hulk was even close to the 200 Quintillion range? Not to mention, but Superman wasn't straining and he looked calmer than War did.

Accel
IIRC All-Star Superman had just finished sun-dipping before he pushed that massive weight.

xmeat
And that puts him near All-Star Superman's level? What part of that fight gave you the idea that Hulk was even close to the 200 Quintillion range? Not to mention, but Superman wasn't straining and he looked calmer than War did. what makes you think huc aint capable maestro was a class 200 and killed many heroes in his time some in supes league.

Ptr_Grifin
what makes you think huc aint capable maestro was a class 200 and killed many heroes in his time some in supes league.

Yeah, class 200 thats it. He started there. Thats further proof that Hulk loses. If we go by your definition of what you think Hulk is, Hulk would have never lost to Maestro and the fight would still be continued.

There was a strength gap between Maestro and Hulk, and Hulk couldn't do anything but get beat down.

There is a Huge strength gap between AS Superman and War. War has no hope of catching up. Superman wins.

xmeat
Yeah, class 200 thats it. He started there. Thats further proof that Hulk loses. If we go by your definition of what you think Hulk is, Hulk would have never lost to Maestro and the fight would still be continued.

There was a strength gap between Maestro and Hulk, and Hulk couldn't do anything but get beat down.

There is a Huge strength gap between AS Superman and War. War has no hope of catching up. Superman wins. supes couldn't hurt war huc either if juggy couldn't. Also remember in planet huc a weak huc pulled a planet back together after it hade been split in two imagine what war would of done.

TricksterPriest
Xmeat..........forget it. There's no point. You can't even do simple math.

Ptr_Grifin
supes couldn't hurt war hulk either if juggy couldn't. Also remember in planet hulk a weak hulk pulled a planet back together after it hade been split in two imagine what war would of done.

I image War would have gotten burned up by the liquid hot magma. A normal Superman moved planets.

Hulk didn't pull the planet back together, just two tectonic plates.

xmeat
I image War would have gotten burned up by the liquid hot magma. A normal Superman moved planets.

Hulk didn't pull the planet back together, just two tectonic plates. how would he have got burned if gravage huc didn't?
Think again everyone clearly said the whole planets splitting apart pulling the plates are what pulled the planet together.

Accel
Hulk actually did pretty much pull the planet back together. They even stated that the planet was falling apart.

Ptr_Grifin
how would he have got burned if gravage hulk didn't?
Think again everyone clearly said the whole planets splitting apart pulling the plates are what pulled the planet together.

The plate being pulled back together prevent the planet from destroying itself. It wouldn't make sense for a planet to have only 2 tectonic plates, even for comics.

xmeat
The plate being pulled back together prevent the planet from destroying itself. It wouldn't make sense for a planet to have only 2 tectonic plates, even for comics. everyone stated it was falling apart just until huc pulled the plates back together.

Ptr_Grifin
everyone stated

One guy claimed that the planet would fall apart. When there was an earth quake, people assumed that the planet was falling apart. Hulk, not your gay little huc, pulled two plates together, preventing the process from happening. Cause and effect.

Accel
Caeira, a being who can actually communicate with the planet, stated that it was falling apart. Korg seemed to be able to do the same judging by his statement, "stone speaks to stone" and he also stated the crust of the planet was falling apart.

Clearly, the feat wasn't supposed to make complete scientific sense; otherwise, simply pulling the plates back together wouldn't have accomplished much to save the planet.

xmeat
One guy claimed that the planet would fall apart. When there was an earth quake, people assumed that the planet was falling apart. Hulk, not your gay little huc, pulled two plates together, preventing the process from happening. Cause and effect. what are serious it was because of huc pulling the plates together which caused the planet to pull back together.

tkitna
How is this even being argued? I'm no Superman fan, but he clearly outclasses The Hulk in any form during his all-star persona.

Galan007
what makes you think huc aint capable maestro was a class 200 and killed many heroes in his time some in supes league. What don't you get?

Even if Hulk started out at class 900,000,000,000,000 (which he has never once came remotely close too)....... That's still nothing in comparison.

All-Star Supes starts out at class 200,000,000,000,000,000,000........ With ONE arm.

A few b*tchslaps would be more then enough to annihilate Hulk....

Or Supes could simply fling Hulk's green ass into deep space ftw.

In this "battle" Hulk is no more then an insect that would be swatted away with little to no effort at all. doped

blind faith
What don't you get?

Even if Hulk started out at class 900,000,000,000,000 (which he has never once came remotely close too)....... That's still nothing in comparison.
All-Star Supes starts out at class 200,000,000,000,000,000,000........ With ONE arm.

A few b*tchslaps would be more then enough to annihilate Hulk....

Or Supes could simply fling Hulk's green ass into deep space ftw. He is right, Supes is way too fast for Hulk and can with relative ease fling Hulk into orbit with his 200 quintillion ton strength.

AS Supes FTW.

Jyppe
War Hulk didn't stp classic Juggernaut. He Marvel startted to weaken him before the twelve arc where War Hulk vs Juggernaut happened.

Magee
This should really be closed, no version of Hulk stands the slightest chance against AS Superman. Hulk just can not win ffs why even bother to argue with Xmeat he just can't see the logic in any fight that involves "Huc"/ he doesn't want to/ he is a very good troll.

Hercules
To be fair to xmeat, this whole thread is a bit like showing a starving man a cream cake.

It is pretty much fanboy bait.

grey fox
Originally posted by Hercules
To be fair to xmeat, this whole thread is a bit like showing a starving man a cream cake.

...and then reeling it back with a fishing rod.

Galan007
Originally posted by grey fox
...and then reeling it back with a fishing rod. And then punching the guy when he got too close.

grey fox
And then punching the guy when he got too close.

Pretty much

xmeat
all of please shut up just like there are some versions of supes that beat huc there are some versions of huc that beat supes.

grey fox
all of please shut up just like there are some versions of supes that beat huc there are some versions of huc that beat supes.

Yeah , none.

Galan007
all of please shut up just like there are some versions of supes that beat huc there are some versions of huc that beat supes. Sorry, but no version of Hulk can beat All-Star Superman. doped

grey fox
Sorry, but no version of Hulk can beat All-Star Superman. doped

I doubt ANY version of ANY Hulk can beat ANY Superman (Save for Golden age whom had shitty durability)

Galan007
I doubt ANY version of ANY Hulk can beat ANY Superman (Save for Golden age whom had shitty durability) yes

xmeat
Yeah , none.

war huc
captain universe huc
guilt huc
maestro huc
devil huc he said he destroy everything

thor couldn't stop onslaught so how could supes.

juggernaut66666
war huc
captain universe huc
guilt huc
maestro huc

emot-vsuicide

grey fox
war huc
captain universe huc
guilt huc
maestro huc

War Hulk - Debating RIGHT now

CU Hulk - Nope , 50 times baseline is still nothing and Hulk isn't intelligent enough to use the other powers.

Guilt - Meh , no manifestation thus no actual 'beating'

Maestro - HAH , he got killed by a fuggin nuke (Gamma bomb ect) Supes railroads him.

Deavil Hulk - Hyperbole and games are non-canon.

qqqqqqq
war huc
captain universe huc
guilt huc
maestro huc

thor couldn't stop onslaught so how could supes. Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Hercules
HULK DIDN'T STOP ONSLAUGHT!!! sorry had to get that out...by destroying his physical form, it actually made Onslaught more powerful!

I'm getting really, really tired of people pulling the "he beat onslaught" thing out of their ass, its nearly as tired as when he BRACED 150 billions tons, note I said BRACED, not lifted.

Seriously, I'm a big hulk fan, one of my favourite Bruisers behind Herc and Grimm but people who are so blinded by their love for a character that they alter facts to suit themselves and argue about things like Devil Hulk who has NEVER manifested in the real world being able to take Superman or even Joe Bloggs down the road, annoys the hell out of me.

I'm a big Herc fan but I acknowledge Superman, Senty even a well written Thor who remembers he doesn't need to simply slug it out with Herc, will take him.

Doesn't make me less of a fan, just means I'm being a realist. See now this Thread has baited me! eek!

Fanboy
Quit being retarded for once.

Just in case you can't figure it out, it's;

200,000,000,000,000,000,000 Tons, WITH ONE ARM.

And they said they still could not have found a limit to his strength.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Hercules
HULK DIDN'T STOP ONSLAUGHT!!! sorry had to get that out...by destroying his physical form, it actually made Onslaught more powerful!

I'm getting really, really tired of people pulling the "he beat onslaught" thing out of their ass, its nearly as tired as when he BRACED 150 billions tons, note I said BRACED, not lifted.

Seriously, I'm a big hulk fan, one of my favourite Bruisers behind Herc and Grimm but people who are so blinded by their love for a character that they alter facts to suit themselves and argue about things like Devil Hulk who has NEVER manifested in the real world being able to take Superman or even Joe Bloggs down the road, annoys the hell out of me.

I'm a big Herc fan but I acknowledge Superman, Senty even a well written Thor who remembers he doesn't need to simply slug it out with Herc, will take him.

Doesn't make me less of a fan, just means I'm being a realist. See now this Thread has baited me! eek! dude its no use, hulk fanboys jus won't accept the fact after being repeatly told countless times

xmeat
War Hulk - Debating RIGHT now

CU Hulk - Nope , 50 times baseline is still nothing and Hulk isn't intelligent enough to use the other powers.

Guilt - Meh , no manifestation thus no actual 'beating'

Maestro - HAH , he got killed by a fuggin nuke (Gamma bomb ect) Supes railroads him.

Deavil Hulk - Hyperbole and games are non-canon.

yeah

nope cu huc was capable of planet blast and matter manipulation.

maestro absorbed the radiation fron nukes.

Accel
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Superman sundip for so long his cells overloaded before he tried that 200 quintillion ton press?

Galan007
Originally posted by Accel
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Superman sundip for so long his cells overloaded before he tried that 200 quintillion ton press? Supes' problem is that his body is trapping in all of that radiation, that's why his cells are slowly bursting.

So if your trying to say he dosen't still have that strength, well that's an incorrect statement.

Accel
Supes' problem is that his body is trapping in all of that radiation, that's why his cells are slowly bursting.

So if your trying to say he dosen't still have that strength, well that's an incorrect statement.
How so? If he actually sundipped (which generally makes Superman stronger), then wouldn't it be safe to say that Superman actually increased his strength significantly before trying that press?

MattDay
it's just saying really he has an infinite amount of power in his body until it kills him, thats the simple analogy behind all star superman

xmeat
yeah

Galan007
How so? If he actually sundipped (which generally makes Superman stronger), then wouldn't it be safe to say that Superman actually increased his strength significantly before trying that press? A/S Supes has that power trapped in him now, thats why his cells are bursting.

He isn't loosing any strength, he's actually gaining powers.

invisiblewoman
as supes ftw

Accel
A/S Supes has that power trapped in him now, thats why his cells are bursting.

He isn't loosing any strength, he's actually gaining powers.
No, I mean Superman wasn't originally strong enough to press the 200 quintillion ton weight until he sun-dipped. Then after a while of being back on Earth, I'd imagine it'd go back down to what it originally was.

Galan007
No, I mean Superman wasn't originally strong enough to press the 200 quintillion ton weight until he sun-dipped. Then after a while of being back on Earth, I'd imagine it'd go back down to what it originally was. We don't know what A/S Supes could originally do. All we know is what he can do now.

And again.

He isn't loosing the power he gained from the Sun, his cells are overloaded with power. There hasn't been a single mention of him losing power upon returning to Earth. There have only been mentions of him gaining additional powers, (he has gained 1 new power already).

grey fox
yeah

Show me Hulk using the blasts and matter manip , until then I call bullshit.

Meastro DIED. All that was left was a few fragments of his skeleton.

xmeat
Show me Hulk using the blasts and matter manip , until then I call bullshit.

Meastro DIED. All that was left was a few fragments of his skeleton. anyone with the unipower can manipulate matter.

grey fox
anyone with the unipower can manipulate matter.

And ?

There's a difference between having an ability and using it.

Hal Jordan froze time at one point with his ring , does that mean that Kiolowog or one of the many whom SPB railroaded could do it ? Hell no.

xmeat
And ?

There's a difference between having an ability and using it.

Hal Jordan froze time at one point with his ring , does that mean that Kiolowog or one of the many whom SPB railroaded could do it ? Hell no. why couldn't they they all have the same power.

Galan007
why couldn't they they all have the same power. It's the knowledge in using that power which seperates the men from the boys.

That's what your not getting. doped

DevilGoblin
Warhulk wins.

Galan007
HULK FANBOYS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!! doped

grey fox
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Warhulk wins.

Oh look it's Tweedledumbass ! Your counterpart is faring a lot worse so hopefully you can inject some highlights into this thread.

juggernaut66666
Warhulk wins.
THE RETARD HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

DevilGoblin

juggernaut66666
JEPH LOEB!!!!
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Just to let you know they fired Jeph Loeb from Dc because of all the crap he made there.

xmeat

Magee
Wow, Interesting specimens.

Evil_Ash
Q: Alright. Pay attention 007.

JQ: Who am I again?

JEPH LOEB: I can't write shit, and I'm member of a cult that worships Blue Oyster.

grey fox
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

laughing

juggernaut66666
gun2 laughing gun3

Galan007
Originally posted by Magee
Wow, Interesting specimens. To say the least.

TricksterPriest
Well, Loeb ruined Onslaught. Now he's gonna wank Hulk to cosmic levels. sick Excuse me while I go hurl from the sheer disgust of this....

Oh, and lmao at the retard twins. laughing

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
JEPH LOEB!!!!
Just to let you know they fired Jeph Loeb from Dc because of all the crap he made there.

"to reestablish the Hulk as "The Strongest There Is" -- in any Universe"
laughing
i know, i know it's a really bad day for you and your hulk haters laughing

DevilGoblin
Well, Loeb ruined Onslaught. Now he's gonna wank Hulk to cosmic levels. sick Excuse me while I go hurl from the sheer disgust of this....

he has already been to cosmic levels or even more....

list which guys destroyed a dimension with a single blow

city<<<<planet<<<<universe<<<<dimension

Symmetric Chaos

Cosimc levels would depower him shifty

Conjoined twins (as in they are one person)

qqqqqqq
JEPH LOEB!!!!
Just to let you know they fired Jeph Loeb from Dc because of all the crap he made there. really?

Galan007
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
really? It's true.

Loeb is the same dude that is responsible for Wonder Woman's bracelets deflecting Darkseid's OE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

inamilist
It's true.

Loeb is the same dude that is responsible for Wonder Woman's bracelets deflecting Darkseid's OE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

is there a newsreport that confirms this? or just a net rumor?

qqqqqqq
wow...i hope he wanks hulk too

Galan007
Originally posted by inamilist
is there a newsreport that confirms this? or just a net rumor? Confirms that WW blocked DS's OE?

inamilist
Confirms that WW blocked DS's OE?

lol stick out tongue

nono, what was DC's press release like when they fired him?

qqqqqqq
Confirms that WW blocked DS's OE? is he the one who made batman dodge the OE?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by inamilist
lol stick out tongue

nono, what was DC's press release like when they fired him?
I'm sure he got fired from Image though I only heared that he got fired from Dc because of the Superman/batman seriesI will do a little research.BRB

Jyppe
he has already been to cosmic levels or even more....

list which guys destroyed a dimension with a single blow

city<<<<planet<<<<universe<<<<dimension

Didn't you promise to leave? You would have made so many people happy by leaving, all around the world. Take xmeat with you, you'll make a perfect couple.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Jyppe
Didn't you promise to leave? You would have made so many people happy by leaving, all around the world. Take xmeat with you, you'll make a perfect couple. is he leaving on a jetplane?

juggernaut66666
One thing is for sure that Loeb left Dc.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=8255

inamilist
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=8255

you the man!

qqqqqqq
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=8255 so wheres he going now? going along with devilgoblin and xmeat?

juggernaut66666
so wheres he going now? going along with devilgoblin and xmeat?
laughing laughing laughing
Now it's Marvel characters turn to get utterly ****ed up.

Galan007
Wasn't he part of the new Onslaught series?

qqqqqqq
laughing laughing laughing
Now it's Marvel characters turn to get utterly ****ed up. good i hope he mess with hulk

qqqqqqq
good i hope he mess with hulk maybe make him work in macdonalds or something

qqqqqqq
Wasn't he part of the new Onslaught series? lol the onslaught with the exposed neck and got pawned by capt?

juggernaut66666
good i hope he mess with hulk
Not really the worst thing about that retard is that he makes the characters he like amazingly powerfull and he is going to write Hulk and Wolverine als Word War Hulk.When he wrote Superman Clark was beating up almost everyone with ease also he made Batman beat Grundy un a h2h fight and Super Girl beat the JLA.He is already screwing up Onslaught in the last issue Cap was laying a beat down on him.

qqqqqqq
Not really the worst thing about that retard is that he makes the characters he like amazingly powerfull and he is going to write Hulk and Wolverine als Word War Hulk.When he wrote Superman Clark was beating up almost everyone with ease also he made Batman beat Grundy un a h2h fight and Super Girl beat the JLA.He is already screwing up Onslaught in the last issue Cap was laying a beat down on him. so your saying he's gonna make hulk into a cosmic being? laughing

qqqqqqq
wow...loeb is like a walking wank disease

juggernaut66666
so your saying he's gonna make hulk into a cosmic being? laughing
Possibly.Here is a good example of how much crap he does.
Though I haven't read that book.
Originally posted by Draco69
That was crappy ass writing. Supergirl suddenly gets the ability to sprout giant crystals from her back a la Marrow.

What the f**k?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=441365&highlight=title%3A%28Jeph%29+forumid%3A77

qqqqqqq
i wonder how he is going to clean up the mess this time round

juggernaut66666
Also his version of Doomsday was able to breath some kind of energy.....

Evil_Ash
Also his version of Doomsday was able to breath some kind of energy.....

PIS energy.

qqqqqqq
Happy Dance maybe his hulk can really do planet blast and matter manipulation.

Batman-Prime
I like some of Loebs stories, ahem.

War Hulk would own AS-Superman with ease. He is more durable and much stronger is angry enough......

Happy Dance

Galan007
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I like some of Loebs stories, ahem.

War Hulk would own AS-Superman with ease. He is more durable and much stronger is angry enough......

Happy Dance Much stronger? laughing

When Hulk lifts 200 Quintillion tons with ONE arm......... Let me know.

qqqqqqq
Much stronger? laughing

When Hulk lifts 200 Quintillion tons with ONE arm......... Let me know. eek! loeb hulk will do so

Batman-Prime
I heard Loeb Hulk wins against LT in armwrestling big grin

Batman-Prime
Much stronger? laughing

When Hulk lifts 200 Quintillion tons with ONE arm......... Let me know.

How heavy was the mountain on the SW cover?

Anyway, I wuz kiddin wink.

grey fox
Not really the worst thing about that retard is that he makes the characters he like amazingly powerfull and he is going to write Hulk and Wolverine als Word War Hulk.When he wrote Superman Clark was beating up almost everyone with ease also he made Batman beat Grundy un a h2h fight and Super Girl beat the JLA.He is already screwing up Onslaught in the last issue Cap was laying a beat down on him.

Oh god...dont get me started on Supergirl....

Galan007
How heavy was the mountain on the SW cover?
The mountain Hulk was bracing during SW, weighed 150 billion tons.

It's a good feat......... But nothing in comparison to lifting 200 Quintillion tons with ONE arm.

Anyway, I wuz kiddin wink. Thank God. doped

qqqqqqq
Oh god...dont get me started on Supergirl.... laughing

doctorstrongbad

Galan007
Pretty much, if you honestly think Hulk can beat All-Star Supes....... Your a fanboy IMO.

TricksterPriest
Hell, if you think the Hulk can beat Apocalypse, I'd call you a fanboy. But that's just me. stick out tongue

boriquaking55
How did this get to seven pages?

AS Supes lays a serious pimp hand on Banner.

TricksterPriest
The only answer I can give you is fanboyism. And everyone dog-piling on Xmeat&Devilgoblin. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.