New highlander movie a big let down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eclipso
Higlander: The source was recently released online and I must say as a former long time fan I am disgusted to see how this franchise has degraded.

Even Adrian Paul (Duncan Mcleod) has lost any enthusiasum for this character, in the movie he seems bored and stiff, the fight scenes were sloppy and akward. The whole movie seemed out of place patched thogether.

A real letdown to fans of the Highlander series.

vintageSW77
no shit

WrathfulDwarf
Someone made a New Highlander film? confused

Marxman
That's disappointing. I loved Highlander. I even used it as a internet/gamer handle for a couple years. stick out tongue

Dusty
Fans of the series have been let down as soon as the second one came out.

Eclipso
Well the new one wasn't to be released till september, but someone released it online now and I've yet to hear anyone who liked it at all.

Darth Vicious
Since its supposed to be release on September, it has been said that the one circulating around online can be changed somewhat by then. This movie is just crap, they shouldve left it alone.

Eclipso
I think they are only saying that because they are hoping people will still go see it in the theaters and they can scam some money off of it. The copy ciculating now is a finished work, not a workprint, they sound and effects are finished as are the opening and closing credits, it's justs peice of crap.

I'm not kidding guys it's really bad, I can't believe they want to release it in theaters, it would be bad for a straight to DVD release even.

If your really desperate to see this peice of shite, you can get it off of most torrent websites.

Lord Shadow Z
How did a really good film like Higlander spawn all these ridiculous sequels?

I mean I caught Highlander: Endgame halfway through on tv and just couldn't believe how bad it had gotten. "immortals with power levels", and " the international immortal deaths database" recorded on some guys laptop.

Eclipso
The new one is infinately worse.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Where can I find Highlander: The Source online?

atv2
Most likely on Youtube. As of now they hae a few trailers out along with some AMV's but not the entire movie itself. I must say it was disappointing, the main characters are fading out.

ragesRemorse
i still think its funny as nutty shit that someone out there actually expected "A new highlander" movie to be good. this shit can make me laugh at will, thats terrible.

Bicnarok
The very first highlander movie was excellent all what came after was total and utter tosh imo.

office jesus
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Someone made a New Highlander film? confused

..I'm just as confused as you.

doomsday49
well, was it ever really that good?

botankus
Originally posted by Eclipso
Higlander: The source was recently released online
Originally posted by Eclipso
A real letdown to fans of the Highlander series.

Man, I could have saved you some trouble beforehand if only I had known that it even existed.

Eclipso
You know whats really depressing? Apperently this peice of dung is the first part of a trilogy. weep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.