Superman, the strongest of them all and here's why!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

no_limits
Superman is without a doubt the strongest character there is. a lot of fanboys try and claim that the hulk is stronger but in reality the hulks strength doesn't even come close.

yes we've all seen the hulks legs BUCKLING under a 150 billion ton mountain, the same mountain that All-Star superman would kick into space like a field goal. the hulk feats dont even come close, PC supes is a different level. how angry would the hulk have to be to reach All stars 200 quitillion tons (which was by no means a limit, rather the biggining) is there a limit to how angry the hulk can get?? i'd say so.

the power to move planets, is completely another level.... imagine.... hulk picks up a island (hmmm) superman picks up the world.... with the island on it hahaha

discuss.....

Endless Mike
Pre - Crisis Validus was 12 times stronger than Pre - Crisis Superman.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by no_limits
Superman is without a doubt the strongest character there is. a lot of fanboys try and claim that the hulk is stronger but in reality the hulks strength doesn't even come close.

yes we've all seen the hulks legs BUCKLING under a 150 billion ton mountain, the same mountain that All-Star superman would kick into space like a field goal. the hulk feats dont even come close, PC supes is a different level. how angry would the hulk have to be to reach All stars 200 quitillion tons (which was by no means a limit, rather the biggining) is there a limit to how angry the hulk can get?? i'd say so.

the power to move planets, is completely another level.... imagine.... hulk picks up a island (hmmm) superman picks up the world.... with the island on it hahaha

discuss.....

no expression

King Kandy
Spectre is infinitly stronger...

Scoobless
Originally posted by King Kandy
Spectre is infinitly stronger...

So is Luke Cage.

smile

Evil_Ash
xmeat: HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ermm

Mider999
superman is thanos in DC if they would to fight they would pull some nonsense to let superman win

Redatom65
Superman is indeed stronger than The Hulk, but there are so many superiors. Darkdeid for one. Luke Cage is stronger than superman. laughing

Hercules
Don't be dissing Cage! mad

stick out tongue wink

DigiMark007
...and all the detractors ever mention is the mountain feat...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm in agreement here, but for different reasons.

D-Block
There are plenty of characters that are just as strong or stronger than Supes.

masterbruce
wrong forum...moving.

xmeat
laughing laughing hulks the strongest there is supes has a limit hulks been described to not end of story.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
laughing laughing hulks the strongest there is supes has a limit hulks been described to not end of story.
I kinda see that coming....ermm

TricksterPriest
no This forum has really gone downhill since I joined....... You suck, xmeat. thumb down You alone, have contributed much to the decline of this section. you're almost as bad as the judge. bash

DigiMark007
Let's leave the bashing alone guys.

erm

Anyway, closing this....it'll turn bad in a hurry and also isn't a battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.