Colossus vs Doc Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Now we all know about Pietr and his exploits but could he take down Doc, who has practically the same strength and stamina as Mindless Hulk and who has fought like in Hulk issue #1 vol 316?

LordFear
my money is on Doc

hunbu04
are you kidding me doc samson only have the strength of a base hulk. samson is class 70 while colossus is class 100.
colossus may not be in the range of hercules,hulk, or thor but he is more than strong enough to beat samson with ease

LordFear
Originally posted by hunbu04
are you kidding me doc samson only have the strength of a base hulk. samson is class 70 while colossus is class 100.
colossus may not be in the range of hercules,hulk, or thor but he is more than strong enough to beat samson with ease

disagree. I see when he is with the Hulkbusters as doing some incredible feats and his recovery is like HUlk

Hercules
Samson is class 75 on his best day, Colossus is stronger, fighting skills wise, Colossus is a little better due to having more combat experience and danger room time.

Samson probably has the edge in agility and the nod goes towards Colossus durability wise.

All in all Colossus is going to take the majority.

LordFear
ok point taken on the battle expertise thing but durability I question. Ok 6/4 Pietr perhaps

Metalmanx
Colossus wins the majority.

LordFear
Sorry fellas but I thought this battle was much closer than that. I saw Doc in action solo and teamed up and he was pretty formidable.

snoopdogg
Colossus 7/10.

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Now we all know about Pietr and his exploits but could he take down Doc, who has practically the same strength and stamina as Mindless Hulk and who has fought like in Hulk issue #1 vol 316?

DS gets a few

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.