LT vs Scather the celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
LT once faced a god like boy named protege who had the power to copy EVEN HIS powers the LT i mean, the LT needed the assistence of the celestial protege now keep in mind its thoerized that scather is actually a representative of the true beyonders instead of the celestials, also keep in mind it was scather not LT who stoped protege and it was LT who called scather for help

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
LT once faced a god like boy named protege who had the power to copy EVEN HIS powers the LT i mean, the LT needed the assistence of the celestial protege now keep in mind its thoerized that scather is actually a representative of the true beyonders instead of the celestials, also keep in mind it was scather not LT who stoped protege and it was LT who called scather for help

Living Tribunal and Scathan the Approver defeated Protege. I am glad ppl recognize the power Celestials and Living Tribunal has.

Endless Mike
Actually what happened was that Protege thought he became TOAA but was just deluded, LT never tried to stop him or fight him and wasn't scared or worried, then the Celestial trapped him in a bag.

id369
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Actually what happened was that Protege thought he became TOAA but was just deluded, LT never tried to stop him or fight him and wasn't scared or worried, then the Celestial trapped him in a bag.

What up EM......The OBD members should unite here smokin'

celestialdemon
This goes to the LT. As powerful as the Celestials are, they are nothing compared to the LT. That story was crap, by the way.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
This goes to the LT. As powerful as the Celestials are, they are nothing compared to the LT. That story was crap, by the way.

I liked the story

Mider999
so what then protege didnt really get LT's power or what

guy222
so what then protege didnt really get LT's power or what

I can post a few scans later.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
I can post a few scans later.

Sidious thinks LT wins, but it happened. Protege did lose to Tribunal and a Celestial

King Kandy
It's Scathan, not scather.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sidious thinks LT wins, but it happened. Protege did lose to Tribunal and a Celestial

yes

Goddess Kali
LT wins...Scather the Celestial is not above the IG

guy222
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
LT wins...Scather the Celestial is not above the IG

Do u believe Scathan is the most powerful Celestial

Utrigita
Scathan isn't a celestial he is believed to be a agent of the true beyonders beings who are equal ore near LT's powers.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Utrigita
Scathan isn't a celestial he is believed to be a agent of the true beyonders beings who are equal ore near LT's powers.

wat storyline gave birth to that* theory??

plus, all Protoge did was copy LTs look; there was no evidence he copied his power.

and as for the question asked: LT ftw here. aside from that singular showing I dont know of any other outing to support "*any Celestial* >>> LT".

Tazer

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

wat storyline gave birth to that* theory??

plus, all Protoge did was copy LTs look; there was no evidence he copied his power.

and as for the question asked: LT ftw here. aside from that singular showing I dont know of any other outing to support "*any Celestial* >>> LT".

Tazer

Nothing pure speculation one my part.

Protege copied any powers he saw being used why would Scathan els throw a blanket over his head stick out tongue

guy222

It was rumored he was a True Beyonder. No one will ever know. The book was cancelled too early. Scathan the Approver is a Celestial smile

guy222

Protege copied any powers he saw being used why would Scathan els throw a blanket over his head stick out tongue

That was a good scene wink

Tazer
Yo.

I understand that; no prob then.

hey, he only copied wat HE SAW....so obviously he didnt see Scathan do wat he did. big grin

Tazer

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
I liked the story

That's because guy wuws every celestial comic big grin

How are you mate?

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
That's because guy wuws every celestial comic big grin

How are you mate?

Sorry for the late reply. Eating some fish tacos

How are u. Hope all is well

Oh yes, Celestials and Living Tribunal. Good combo

Have a good one smile

Starhawk

Scathan. And he only beat protege due to protege had no experience with LT's power.

Soljer
The Tribunal in a stomp.

guy222
=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.