psychic vampire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
http://healing.about.com/library/quiz/vampire/blvampirequiz.htm

"The name psychic vampires immediately reveal our attitude toward people who take energy. Not as obvious, it also reveals our attitudes toward the people from whom they take. A vampire is a taker who drains its victims."

http://www.llewellynjournal.com/article/513

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_vampire

"In New Age terminology, an energy vampire or psychic vampire is a being said to have the ability to feed off the "life force" (called, variously, qi, prana, or vitality) of other living creatures. Alternative terms for these persons are pranic vampire, empathic vampire, energy predator, psy/psi-vamp, energy parasite, psionic vampire and emotional vampire."

Vampirism actually came from Egypt...(tell me if i'm wrong)

Have you ever delt with a psychic vampire, if so, what was your experience? How did you over come it?

Quiero Mota
Please stop making threads.

queeq
What BS.

Maestro
I went to dinner with one, she stole my psychic cash.

queeq
laughing out loud

botankus
Finally a thread about her avi.

Magee
Interesting theory. I know one guy who would steal my energy every night and turn me in to a living statue, wasn't very nice I tell you. These people also take away your personality and any and all good traits you once had..... lol. Most likely just a bad influence but it could be argued he was a "psychic vampire". blink

Maestro
Originally posted by Magee
Interesting theory. I know one guy who would steal my energy every night and turn me in to a living statue, wasn't very nice I tell you. These people also take away your personality and any and all good traits you once had..... lol. Most likely just a bad influence but it could be argued he was a "psychic vampire". blink

Sounds like you had a few too many drinks down the local if you know what I mean evil face

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

queeq
Hear hear

Deano
macrobes are psychic vampires

Naz
What the f**k?

Robtard
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar70264_31.gif<---------- "KHAN-NNNNNNN!"

queeq
laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Deano
macrobes are psychic vampires I'm pretty sure that's not a real word.

BackFire
Originally posted by Maestro
I went to dinner with one, she stole my psychic cash.

Winner.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Robtard
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar70264_31.gif<---------- "KHAN-NNNNNNN!"

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

what if i don't, are you going to suck my "KMC THREAD MAKING" energy?? eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Oncewhite
what if i don't, are you going to suck my "KMC THREAD MAKING" energy?? eek!

No most of us would just hunt you down.

Marxman
what if i don't, are you going to suck my "KMC THREAD MAKING" energy?? eek! Why are you so fcuking weird?

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Marxman
Why are you so fcuking weird?

omg u r so rude who the hell are you?

Marxman
omg u r so rude who the hell are you? I'm Marxman! big grin

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Marxman
I don't speak Stupid.

you know what, you are one of those psychic vams at work, you are SO NEGATIVE, and I almost went down that same path with you.

if you don't like my threads, then don't read them, if you find me weird ,then good, that means i am confident enough to BE MYSELF.

and yeah, i took the pic down, but please leave me alone.

Oncewhite
i'm surprised no one has heard of this before????????? even if it's a bit new age-ish.....

queeq
A bit????!!!!!!!!

botankus
Well, there's "psychic vampires" content spam links coming up at the top of this screen, so I guess some marketing company has heard of this.

Imperial_Samura
you know what, you are one of those psychic vams at work, you are SO NEGATIVE, and I almost went down that same path with you.

if you don't like my threads, then don't read them, if you find me weird ,then good, that means i am confident enough to BE MYSELF.

and yeah, i took the pic down, but please leave me alone.

Wait... so just being negative is enough to be considered a psychic vampire? I thought it was kind of intent based. Is being cynical also the work of a psychic vampires?

Maybe I am a psychic vampire... "I vant to suck your life energy! Blaaah!" No, on second thoughts that sounds silly, so I guess I couldn't pull it off.

botankus
yeah, i took the pic down, but please leave me alone.

What pic? Why are you telling this to Marxman? You may have forgotten that it was your avi that sucked, not your sig, but I did the best I could.

queeq
You are so friendly.

botankus
I try to be no less than Mother Teresa to everybody, and that excludes no one except a few.

queeq
Yes, you try...

Laurie
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm pretty sure that's not a real word.

I hesitate to dispel your notion, lol, but, take heart in the fact that the definition certainly doesn't mean 'psychic vampire! evil face

Macrobiotic: adjective of or following a dietary system comprising wholefoods grown in close harmony with the patterns of nature.

er... apparently, it would seem, to be partaken of in conservative doses... laughing out loud

botankus
Originally posted by Laurie
I hesitate to dispel your notion, lol, but, take heart in the fact that the definition certainly doesn't mean 'psychic vampire! evil face

Macrobiotic: adjective of or following a dietary system comprising wholefoods grown in close harmony with the patterns of nature.

er... apparently, it would seem, to be partaken of in conservative doses... laughing out loud
Laurie, you are the most bizarre person here at KMC. You are the only one who, no matter what sort of freakshow distractions come across courtesy of other members, will relentlessly stay on topic and give your all towards a topic.

Laurie
Originally posted by botankus
Laurie, you are the most bizarre person here at KMC. You are the only one who, no matter what sort of freakshow distractions come across courtesy of other members, will relentlessly stay on topic and give your all towards a topic.

Oh gee! You say the nicest things! er... I think!!?? Bizarre?? confused

botankus
evil face Haha, I knew it would get her to go off topic.... stick out tongue

Laurie
Originally posted by botankus
evil face Haha, I knew it would get her to go off topic.... stick out tongue

No, no... isn't the concept of psychic vampires er... bizarre? stick out tongue

Hey, I know it's stretching it a bit, but, what's a girl to do? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.