thanos, sentry vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
all non-jobbing

no gems,
no hotu
no IG
no ALE

manorastroman
"non jobbing darkseid" meaning classic darkseid? cuz if so, darkseid.

tkitna
This is base Thanos before he became anything huge in Marvel? If so, he's the weak link here and Darkseid wins easily. Sentry would probably pimp slap original Thanos.

TricksterPriest
.....you did not just put Sentry over Thanos. What the f**k?

tkitna
Now dont rush off and flame me. I just said that when Thanos was originaly created he wasnt the jobbing god like creature he is now. Normal heros used to fight him like Iron Man, Captain Marvel, etc,, and if all this Sentry hype about him actually fighting Galactus and having the power of 1 million,billion,trillion, whatever stars is true (nobody seems to know) then it is conceivable that he could take Thanos at Thanos's weakest state.

Thats all I was saying.

TricksterPriest
Come on dude. Thanos has always been way over the likes of Sentry. He pimpslaps Silver Surfer and other cosmics. Sentry is massively overhyped.

StarsNeverFall7
Sentry is supposed to be way up there though, we havn't seen it yet really but according to everyone the million exploding suns is quite a bit of power.

Either way, DS uses the OE and they are toast.

tkitna
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Come on dude. Thanos has always been way over the likes of Sentry. He pimpslaps Silver Surfer and other cosmics. Sentry is massively overhyped.

I'm just saying that he was not always as powerful as he is now and that we as readers are still unsure of what Sentry can do yet. Didnt Thanos need a cosmic cube to defeat heros during his first battle?

Wally West
Thanos has always been powerful, even without external power-ups like the cosmic cube he could beat teams of heroes. At his weakest he was able to beat Thor and Thing at the same time in almost no time.

tkitna
I didnt think he was that powerful from the outset. My bad.

Bouboumaster
A non jobbin Thanos take out Darkeid, and Sentry in the proceid.

Galan007
Originally posted by tkitna
This is base Thanos before he became anything huge in Marvel? If so, he's the weak link here and Darkseid wins easily. Sentry would probably pimp slap original Thanos. Thanos has gotten much more powerful over the years, but he has never been weak by any means of the word.

manorastroman
until sentry actually loses, it's hard to say.

swerve1988
apoc's fav dc henchman(next to the main man/ chief LOBO) is getting jumped????? APOC solos the team for DS....who in turn catches a smack for landing in this situation

Thanos_THOTU
The Power of a Million exploding suns suns! (That's like the M'kraan crystal) And it's more than enough to give Galactus a run for his bucks!

j/k

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this the true Darkseid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.