Domino Vs Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
?

SpunkySmurph
Domino

Martian_mind
How?

I missed you

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
How?

I missed you

Domino has the weapons and powers advantage over her

I missed me too

Martian_mind
It's H2H

Now i remember why i woke u in the bathtub with lethalfemme the night you left

SpunkySmurph
It's H2H

Now i remember why i woke u in the bathtub with lethalfemme the night you left

Is there a specific environment? hmm

And since then you just couldn't stop thinking about me, huh? vin

Martian_mind
actually all i remember is missing a smurf,turns out it was Soljer.

and it's an open space .

SpunkySmurph
actually all i remember is missing a smurf,turns out it was Soljer.

and it's an open space .

You must have remembered missing something small. vin

Where?

Soljer
Domino goes down. Hard.

Just an opinion, I suppose, but I wouldn't give Domino the win over Captain America, for instance.

Hell, Deadpool was toying with her for most of their fight, skill alone.

erm.

SpunkySmurph
I was under the assumption it was a full out fight, in an actual environment that could be used.

Obviously Shiva trumps her in H2H, and, seeing as theres no apparent possible environmental advantage for Dom, Soljer's right. Domino goes down.

Soljer
Well, I mean, in an arena scenario....I guess she could luck out with an earthquake? Or the walls of the arena could collapse?

But besides that? Meh.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, I mean, in an arena scenario....I guess she could luck out with an earthquake? Or the walls of the arena could collapse?

But besides that? Meh.

She's never really shown that level of luck manipulation. Plus, her powers adhere more to personal good-luck, as opposed to open destruction. It's more likely, for instance, that she'll always hit her target with a bullet, rather then one of their tendons randomly breaking, or the arena spontaneously combusting.

The only edge she'd have in this battle would be the physical edge, and its not enough to give her a majority.

StarsNeverFall7
I thought he luck manipulation was more along the lines of she had to take action in avoiding something for it to work. Like lets say someone shoots at her and she moves, it will just so happen each bullet slightly misses her but if she was to get shot at and not react, well it wouldnt work to her advantage...I could be wrong tho..

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
She's never really shown that level of luck manipulation. Plus, her powers adhere more to personal good-luck, as opposed to open destruction. It's more likely, for instance, that she'll always hit her target with a bullet, rather then one of their tendons randomly breaking, or the arena spontaneously combusting.

The only edge she'd have in this battle would be the physical edge, and its not enough to give her a majority.

I know how her powers function, I was trying to go out of a HUGE limb to show that she really doesn't have much of ANY chance.

However, her probability altering powers have also affected the environment - a ledge crumbling beneath an opponent, for example.

Not exactly an Earthquake, but still.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
I thought he luck manipulation was more along the lines of she had to take action in avoiding something for it to work. Like lets say someone shoots at her and she moves, it will just so happen each bullet slightly misses her but if she was to get shot at and not react, well it wouldnt work to her advantage...I could be wrong tho..

No, thats generally right. Though, it doesnt always hold true. For instance, a gun has faulted point blank without her attempting to do a damn thing... but thats generally why her powers are more of a benefit to her and not a danger to her opponent.

Accel
Good luck powers don't necessarily require an environment to work. That just makes the fight sweeter.

If her powers work like Black Cat's bad luck powers did, Domino could have Lady Shiva trip, throw an awkward punch to lose her balance, or get some dirt in her eyes.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Accel
Good luck powers don't necessarily require an environment to work. That just makes the fight sweeter.

If her powers work like Black Cat's bad luck powers did, Domino could have Lady Shiva trip, throw an awkward punch to lose her balance, or get some dirt in her eyes.

Yeah... but they don't.

Her powers specifically guide her movements. This gives her a few superhuman stats, and makes her damn hard to hit. And, sometimes they work specifically against her opponent, though this is rare. However, in a battle much similair to this one, Dom lost to Deadpool, till she pulled out a gun. And she doesnt have guns for this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.