Patrick Warburton!!! (Joe from Family Guy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
I LOVE Patrick! eek!

His voice is so sexy. He's such a great actor.

He's so handsome and sexy drool

BlackC@
Aw! Come on!

wuTa
Warburton is the shizzzzzzzzzznit. Puddy, Joe Swanson, Brock Samson, The Tick. His timing is awesome when he says his lines, plus I can't imagine anyone else in the world playing Brock Samson but him.

BlackC@
YAY! Another fan! I completely agree!

Lets not forget his role as Maxwell in The Civilisation of Maxwell Bright.

That is such a great movie and his portrayl is so perfect. Be sure to watch it if you see it at an art-house cinema or something!

I hope I meet Patrick one day!

wuTa
I still do Puddy impersonations to this day, I never seen that movie, I'll have to check it out.

"High Five."

BlackC@
I never saw him on Seinfeld sad

It's a show that rarely airs here and I'm not really a big fan of the show.

The Civilization of Maxwell Bright unfortunately isn't on DVD because it never got a distributer. Hopefully it will be soon. He has a nude scene in it droolio
And believe me, boy scouts could camp under there! droolio

wuTa
Thats gross sick

BlackC@
No, that's hot droolio

G U I T A R
Omg he is so awesome lol. He plays the voice of kronk on the emperors new groove.

BlackC@
Yup, he does a lot of voice acting.

G U I T A R
Yeah. I notice his voice alot, especially on adult swim.

Council#13
laughing out loud He's awesome in The Emperor's New Groove and The Emperor's New School! eek!

ilovemovies23
Patrick is the MAN!!! I just saw him in a trailer for a not yet released movie called SOPHOMORE. He is stuck to a car window at the end ogf the trailer. it looks freakin sweet..
search you tube - Sophomore - theatrical preview

First_Tsurugi06
Kronk was by far my favorite Disney character since Genie.

Davis Bloome
He's funny as shit as Joe on Family Guy.

"That's right, take it all off. Right down to the poop sack. What....you all don't wear a----DAMMIT BONNIE! YOU LIED TO ME AGAIN!"

Selphie
Yeah, definitely love this guy's voice. I remember him as Elaine's boyfriend or something like that from Seinfeld. AND AS THE TICK! Also loved him as Kronk. Very enjoyable guy.

Mr. Rhythmic
Patrick Warburton's one of my favorite voice actors/actors.

siriuswriter
dude, whenever i hear that voice, i'm like "it's kronk! it's kronk!" he was hilarious in 'the emperor's new groove.' i agree with the impeccable comic timing. he just rocks.

he's kronk.... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.