Movie Release may 7th in austrailia ?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Cant' believe what i found on the diney website....Someone from kttc pointed this out, now everyone please don't be mad but it has been said that on May 7th it will be release early in Australia...Don't know why but the relase date is posted on this website.....

http://www.disney.com.au/disneyfilms/index.html

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

sailorleo
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
Cant' believe what i found on the diney website....Someone from kttc pointed this out, now everyone please don't be mad but it has been said that on May 7th it will be release early in Australia...Don't know why but the relase date is posted on this website.....

http://www.disney.com.au/disneyfilms/index.html

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad WTF! Ok, i'm off to Oz...see ya! bye *leaves for australia*

Pirategirl85
Lol....Don't forget to bring me a souvenir.... cool

Pirategirl85
Well who know's maybe they will release on the 25th like everyone else to BE fair DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surfchikpir8fan
YAAAAAAAAAAAY I love living in Australia! Hehe I promise I won't spoil anything if this is true ... sorry guys I doubt they'd release here first and early ...... oh well. We'll see what happens.

Ericadawn
Well, technically, Australia would get it first anyway since they're 12-14 or 15 hours ahead of EST but I hope that they get it on the 25th.

You guys got the dvd for DMC first so I think AWE should be the same day everywhere.

lovethemtigers
Not fair.....the suspense will be over then.....before May 25th if that's the case.....

a-k-a-amber
it says may '07 as in May 2007 not may seventh

sailorleo
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
it says may '07 as in May 2007 not may seventh oh wow...feels stupid...*flys back to america*...but hey, i got ya'll some free stuff! *pulls out the loot for the KMC girls*

PirateDiva
LOL...thanks for clearing that Up!!! lol! *sighs* Now i wont have to get over my fear of being confined in an airplane for like 18 hours! lol

PirateDiva
Originally posted by sailorleo
oh wow...feels stupid...*flys back to america*...but hey, i got ya'll some free stuff! *pulls out the loot for the KMC girls*

oo oo oo fun!! big grin

a-k-a-amber
lol yall

Chiki Mina
Really? In my country a movie always starts a day before the US release. But someone told me that this movie is released WORLD WIDE. So I'm not sure.

IheartPocky
OMG!!! I JUST READ THE TRAILER IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!

eek! eek! eek!

sorry.. im bored... (that means the trailer isnt coming out tomorrow)

big grin

sad

Pirategirl85
Lol

a-k-a-amber
meanie Im gunna cry nw my heart just flopped! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no i luv ya pocky wink

IheartPocky
lol

I sowwy stick out tongue

CaptainJacksLuv
it does actually come out may 25th here, im pretty sure, coz they said it will b realeased "everywhere" coz of this "twist"

PirateDiva
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...like omg Pocky my heart sank for a minute there! But im ok now...lol

Chiki Mina
I'am so tired on hearing rumors about the trailer that it won't move me even if it says the trailer will be released in 5 minutes big grin lol

PirateDiva
lol....im soooo anticipating the trailer....that anything moves me....even if it is a cruel Joke...*coughs* Pocky *coughs*! LOL!

Chiki Mina
lol
I have a feeling it will come soon. Till then I wont waste my time or money on hearing those damn rumors.

IheartPocky
lol.. big grin

AudioHeart
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh itz all way too confusing

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by Ericadawn
Well, technically, Australia would get it first anyway since they're 12-14 or 15 hours ahead of EST but I hope that they get it on the 25th.

You guys got the dvd for DMC first so I think AWE should be the same day everywhere.

the thing is that last year when DMC came out, it came out the 6th so, really, 1 day and a bit b4 u guys, and they said that they're gunna realease it evrywhere coz of this "twist"

AudioHeart
it would be cool if it were released in 5 minutes...

CaptainJacksLuv
it would be evn cooler if it was realesed in the next milli, milli, milli second. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.