Namor Vs Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
They are fighting in a 500m by 600m Adamantium dome,With a humidity control that will keep Namor fully refreshed,and Wendigo has been shaved so he doesn't smell like wet dog or have his fur weigh him down.

tkitna
I'm going with the one with enough strength to fight an enraged Hulk, but also has razor sharp claws and that aint Namor.

Wendigo 8/10

DarkCrawler
I am sorry...I have to recover from the image of shaved Wendigo for a while and I am bit uncapable of answering anything right now. sick

Hercules
Hmm, tricky one, the urge is to say Wendigo, after all he has fought Sasquatch and Hulk at the same time.

However Sabretooth killed and skinned Wendigo, he was also part of Weapon Prime (although they changed his codename to Yeti in later issues) and he got beat up by Feral.

So he has some really good high end showings then gets nailed by beings who shouldn't really be in his class.

fighting as his (or should that be its) full potential Wendigo should take the majority however Namor's flight and strength, especially when in contact with water would make this one hell of a ruck!

I would probably say 6/10 to Wendigo.

Mindship
In addition to his own strength and durability (which ain't chopped liver), Namor also has speed, fighting skill and experience. I'm inclined to see him win this.

King_Mungi
A non-jobbing Wendigo would destroy Namor. One version Dr.Strange was unsure he could beat, another was taking on Hulk and Captain Marvel w/Rick Jones and winning.

grey fox
Wendigo takes a healthy 7/10

xmeat
namor beat abomination he wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
They are fighting in a 500m by 600m Adamantium dome,With a humidity control that will keep Namor fully refreshed,and Wendigo has been shaved so he doesn't smell like wet dog or have his fur weigh him down.

wen-di-go

SuperiorTech
bump

juggernaut74
Namor dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.