Digimon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2-D
Heyy, i used to watch digimon all the time as a kid just wondered if any1 knew if there was gonna be a new season 5 soon. Ive heard rumours that it will be called The Digimon Savers but i just wondered if anyone knew anything?

mkenshin10
i dont know about a new season i think its over for good now since they showed the original characters all grown up. unless they make another style of it. i would like to know if the seasons are on dvd though help out if possble

steverules
I used to watch that show all the time, loved it

Hidden Lotus
that show used to be the shit when i was little

Gregory
I wasn't even aware there was a season 4.

Hidden Lotus
me either

SIC_666
yesh but it was hit n the humans turned into Digimon.....anyway dose ANYone know if ders a new season

primetiva
yea!

primetiva
no!

TricksterPriest
good god, another one? Please let this show die already..... no

King Kandy
It actualy came out months ago in Japan. It's called Digimon: Savers.

Clone
The first two seasons were okay the rest was just shit. erm

LORDSIDIOUS01
My nephew watches Digimon. He loves it.

scurran
go to http://peekvid.com and look in the anime section im sure ive seen digimon savers in there

ADarksideJedi
I watch it once.When I had to because when I was a nanny the middle kid love that show.Anyway it is just a ripoff from Pokemon!jm

Sunshine_Flame
as far as i know it was called digimon savers... but i dont like it..i like season 3 better than any other season....by the way i think there are some episodes in youtube...

King Kandy
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I watch it once.When I had to because when I was a nanny the middle kid love that show.Anyway it is just a ripoff from Pokemon!jm
I like it 1,000,000 times better then pokemon.

Shaddy
I heard something about the 5th season and I saw some short videos from it too, so I think it really will be. I hope it will be good, but... The digimons are in that season looking a little bit different as the others in the seasons 1- 4. smile

yungz22
only reason digimon was not as good as pokemon is because it came out later and kids thought it was a ripoff when it really isnt both shows are completely diifrent. for instance digimon die and pokemon faint wtf

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by King Kandy
I like it 1,000,000 times better then pokemon.

My nephew loves Pokemon.

yungz22
digimon you dont have to tell them to dodge an attack they are smart enough to know they will get hurt but that pokemon will stay still until it either gets hit or u tell him to dodge it

yungz22
digimon is survival f the fittest pokemon is love and if your pokemon faints u cry but secretly u kno he will be okay in like 2 minutes

SIC_666
Originally posted by Clone
The first two seasons were okay the rest was just shit. erm

I liked the 3rd one with Beezlebubmon who was badass stick out tongue

Lord Prime
I liked seasons 1, 3, and 4. Season 2 was ok i just didnt like Davis and Cody.

SIC_666
:O season 2 was the best one dude

Lord Prime
OK let me ask what are everyones favorite Digimons?

SIC_666
Originally posted by Lord Prime
OK let me ask what are everyones favorite Digimons?

War Greymon and Omnimon (Omegamon) All the way cool

I also like Saberleomon and Agumon from the new sereis

Venomous Yoshi
Favorite male digimon: MetelEtemon or Leomon

Favorite female digimon: Angewomon or Lillymon

Sol Valentine
Blackwargreygarurumon.

Venomous Yoshi
erm That digimon doesn't exist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.