Darkness vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Darkness vs JLA

There is a comic out there and I was wondering who won it?

What's your opinion Who wins?

Tassadar
Havent read the comic, but I dont see Darkness doing to well against someone who can do anything he can do and more, without the limitations. Any GL worth the letters could beat the Darkness, the entire JLA is overkill.

Entity
Originally posted by Tassadar
Havent read the comic, but I dont see Darkness doing to well against someone who can do anything he can do and more, without the limitations. Any GL worth the letters could beat the Darkness, the entire JLA is overkill.

Any GL period is overkill!
Hell random joeblow with a GL ring is almost. The Darkness's weakness is light! Just turn on the damn ring and shine... big grin

Mider999
if he was at full power light might not affect his creations, if he studied up on what things was made up off then he'd have a big advantage, he could create krytonite and all kinds of crazy things

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Entity
Any GL period is overkill!
Hell random joeblow with a GL ring is almost. The Darkness's weakness is light! Just turn on the damn ring and shine... big grin
His weakness are holly ,magical and sun light not any kind of light. no expression
Even if you "light" him he is still able to use the shadows caused by the light or the shadows inside someone.

Batman-Prime
In the Darkness/Superman Crossover...Darkness Lost.....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
In the Darkness/Superman Crossover...Darkness Lost.....

Which means nothing.

Nonetheless Darkness is still going to lose here.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Which means nothing.

Nonetheless Darkness is still going to lose here.

Huh? How that... Superman is an member of the JLA and if he can solo Darkness....

id369
Darkness has much so much potential to become a high tier character.

If he absorbs his enemies (which he can do vary easily), he gains their knowledge.
Ultimately imagination and knowledge are the only restrictions he has to use his powers at his fullest (that and overcoming light).

beta ray bob
yeah i think that darkness struggles to victory

Draco69
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
His weakness are holly ,magical and sun light not any kind of light. no expression
Even if you "light" him he is still able to use the shadows caused by the light or the shadows inside someone.

"Magical" light?

Diana's lasso would be a big disadvantage for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.