Apoc!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swerve1988
who can stop APOC

with 20 GL rings
mjolnir and stormbreaker
belt of strength

APOC of course grows two extra arms to use both hammers

StarsNeverFall7
Captain America, his jobber aura will just make APOC lose more than he already does.

endrict
Squirrel Girl..

golem370
Galactus Thanos with Prep Celestials.

endrict
Batman with prep.

golem370
Only if Batman has Alien tech to help him

guy222
Originally posted by swerve1988
who can stop APOC

with 20 GL rings
mjolnir and stormbreaker
belt of strength

APOC of course grows two extra arms to use both hammers

Apoc becomes a Celestial. Watch out Batman, Superman, Thor. Apoc lives laughing out loud

swerve1988
i can't see anyone or anything beside the IG stopping APOC...the IG would still be close.....note even dr strange with 83 yrs prep

Soljer
Ion
Mad Jim
Galactus

Seriously, there are so many people over the might of twenty green lanterns, Thor, and Beta, that this isn't even funny.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by endrict
Squirrel Girl.. co-signed

swerve1988
Originally posted by Soljer
Ion
Mad Jim
Galactus

Seriously, there are so many people over the might of twenty green lanterns, Thor, and Beta, that this isn't even funny.

LIES!! you forget that this is apoc with all his powers...APOC phases into MJJ and plays the greatest round of "Stop Hitting Your Self" then destroys galactus( if he didn't switch to APOC's side after seeing such a body/soul snatch) ...poor ION already got his ring snatched(seriously....name 20....or even 15 GL's)...

swerve1988
who the hell is squirrel girl??

NiņoAraņa
LIES!! you forget that this is apoc with all his powers...APOC phases into MJJ and plays the greatest round of "Stop Hitting Your Self" then destroys galactus( if he didn't switch to APOC's side after seeing such a body/soul snatch) ...poor ION already got his ring snatched(seriously....name 20....or even 15 GL's)... there are 7200

and Ion does't even NEED to wear a ring no expression

who the hell is squirrel girl?? no expression you lose.

Symmetric Chaos
who the hell is squirrel girl??

THE AVATAR OF DESTRUCTION

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squirrel_girl

swerve1988

Priest
A Table ftw

Symmetric Chaos
i thought they were 7400 but whats an extra 200....anyway..i asked you to name 15 of them???
* Aa
* Adam
* Adara
* Alisand'r of Tamaran
* Amanita
* Arisia
* Arkkis Chummuck
* Ash
* Ayria
* B'dg
* Barin
* Breeon
* Brik
* Boodika
* Cary Wren
* Charley Vicker
* Chaselon
* Dob Zagil
* Driq
* Droxelle
* Eddore
* Flodo Span
* Galius Zed
* Graf Toren
* Green Man
* Hannu
* Hollika Rahn
* Isamot Kol
* K'ryssma
* Kaylark
* Khen-To
* Kreon
* Krista
* Laira
* Larvox
* Lin Canar
* Lysandra
* Mardin
* Meadlux
* Olapet
* Pathavim Seth-Ottarak
* Percival
* R'amey Holl
* Raker Qarrigat
* Reemuz
* Salakk
* Selaya
* Sevarg Leinad
* Shilandra Thane
* Skr'kl
* Spol
* Squagga
* Stel
* Symon Terrynce
* Soranik Natu
* Tomar-Re
* Tomar-Tu
* Tomy-Fai
* Torquemada
* Vath Sarn
* Vidar/Universo
* Waverly Sayre
plus all the ones from earth and several dozen others

Originally posted by Priest
A Table ftw

As TrickseterPriest once said "that table was way over herald level".

NiņoAraņa
i thought they were 7400 but whats an extra 200....anyway..i asked you to name 15 of them??? confused ....Ion's soul has already been snatched......

GAME OVER!!!! Trickster is going to have a field day with you...and by field day i mean kill you no expression

swerve1988
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Green_Lanterns start reading.

As TrickseterPriest once said "that table was way over herald level".

CHEATER!!!!...i counted 25 where are the others(daffy duck looked HIP)

trickster is a suspect fan

NiņoAraņa
CHEATER!!!!...i counted 25 where are the others(daffy duck looked HIP)

trickster is a suspect fan actually i think he's the only fan here...rest seem to be fanboysermm

Symmetric Chaos

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
shock i meant Apoc fans.....who are OPEN Apoc fans...not alot of those actually ermm

don't hate me sad

TricksterPriest

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm glad to see everyone is acknowledging me as the one SANE Apoc fan on this forum. smile And I'm not sure if I said the table was over herald level, or full of PIS goodness. Maybe both. stick out tongue

Edit: I think Nino's right. I might be the only open Apoc fan who's not a crazy fanboy. sad I don't hate you.

You are seriously starting to piss me off. Stop wrecking Apoc's rep and claiming you're a fan. You're hurting his rep as much as Devilgoblin&Xmeat are hurting Hulk's. Frankly, if I could ban you, I would have for this. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO APOCALYPSE FANS. Evil_Ash is a fan. I am a fan. Jype is a fan. YOU ARE A FANBOY.

apocalypse : "YOU HAVE ANGERED ME FOR THE LAST TIME! I will not be insulted and maligned by the likes of humans!" *grows to 50 ft. tall and grabs Swerve* "YOU CLAIM YOURSELF AS ONE OF MY WORSHIPPERS? SUBMIT, PERISH, AND KNOW THE JOY OF ETERNAL DARKNESS!" *disentegrates half of Swerve in a single burst* "Know all of you, that just as Apocalypse can bring life, so can Apocalypse bring destruction. *heals Swerve from the damage* "I shall not be so mercifull next time. Enrage me again, and you shall know an eternity of torment at my hands. AS SHALL ALL WHO DARE TO STAND AGAINST, THE APOCALYPSE!" *teleports out* big grin that was as kool as it was creepybarker

i'm not sure if that smilie is copywrited no expression

TricksterPriest
How is it creepy? I'm basically the main Apoc fan here, and I found that damn smilie. Plus, I can write good dialogue.

NiņoAraņa

apocalypse : "YOU HAVE ANGERED ME FOR THE LAST TIME! I will not be insulted and maligned by the likes of humans!" *grows to 50 ft. tall and grabs Swerve* "YOU CLAIM YOURSELF AS ONE OF MY WORSHIPPERS? SUBMIT, PERISH, AND KNOW THE JOY OF ETERNAL DARKNESS!" *disentegrates half of Swerve in a single burst* "Know all of you, that just as Apocalypse can bring life, so can Apocalypse bring destruction. *heals Swerve from the damage* "I shall not be so mercifull next time. Enrage me again, and you shall know an eternity of torment at my hands. AS SHALL ALL WHO DARE TO STAND AGAINST, THE APOCALYPSE!" *teleports out*

creepy barker (i swear i might get sued)

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
How would you get sued? idk.....i just randomly took this smilie from some random post in the Sig Thread.....i'm just paranoid.....it's the EEEEEEEEEEEE 13

TricksterPriest
Oh come on. I've done that schtick in several other posts involving Apoc. It's a running gag. And you have to admit I write good dialogue. stick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
Oh come on. I've done that schtick in several other posts involving Apoc. It's a running gag. And you have to admit I write good dialogue. stick out tongue yeah, you do.....

good and creepy.....stick out tongue

Evil_Ash

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
confused i wanted to mention you...but didn't feel like editing my post...he mentioned you anyway stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Of course you have to mention Ash. He's as big a fan as I am. He's also responsible for Apoc's revived respect thread. Considering he donated almost all of the scans and provided excellent contextual analysis. thumb up Hey Ash, did you think the Apoc schtick was creepy?

Evil_Ash
Hey Ash, did you think the Apoc schtick was creepy?

The what now?

TricksterPriest

apocalypse : "YOU HAVE ANGERED ME FOR THE LAST TIME! I will not be insulted and maligned by the likes of humans!" *grows to 50 ft. tall and grabs Swerve* "YOU CLAIM YOURSELF AS ONE OF MY WORSHIPPERS? SUBMIT, PERISH, AND KNOW THE JOY OF ETERNAL DARKNESS!" *disentegrates half of Swerve in a single burst* "Know all of you, that just as Apocalypse can bring life, so can Apocalypse bring destruction. *heals Swerve from the damage* "I shall not be so mercifull next time. Enrage me again, and you shall know an eternity of torment at my hands. AS SHALL ALL WHO DARE TO STAND AGAINST, THE APOCALYPSE!" *teleports out*

^ That schtick. The part where I voice Apoc.

bigbran
who can stop APOC

with 20 GL rings
mjolnir and stormbreaker
belt of strength

APOC of course grows two extra arms to use both hammers Hal.
Kyle.
John.
Almost any Gl...

King_Mungi
Actually having 20 GL rings does not increase the power of the GL user as stated in the comics. It's a confidence boost, but doesn't give them extra "firepower"

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually having 20 GL rings does not increase the power of the GL user as stated in the comics. It's a confidence boost, but doesn't give them extra "firepower"

Indeed.

But, wouldn't it, theoretically, give you twenty charges? So that you'd be able to do twenty times as much before needing to recharge all the rings?

Symmetric Chaos
Indeed.

But, wouldn't it, theoretically, give you twenty charges? So that you'd be able to do twenty times as much before needing to recharge all the rings?

Or let you expend twenty times as much energy fpr one task?

King_Mungi
Indeed.

Somewhat, but it kinda divides up your will power amongst them all. So really your constructs could theoretically be much weaker than using just one ring focusing all your ring power into it. Or with all of them could suck up more of your willpower leaving you more drained. They havn't fully explained why it doesn't give you a boost, just doesn't.

TricksterPriest
What about doing what Sinestro did in the Superman animated series? Absorbing the power from GL rings to boost his qwardian ring.

swerve1988
you people are all anti apoc. you have a "suspect apoc fan" who said apoc would lose to juggy right after talking about feats of APOC. and legions of haters...go to the APOC respect page....did you kno there was such a thing....yes its tru...APOC HAS beat people. how did you all get warped...
ps...trickster...not gonna lie....that APOC impersonation was hot!!

and you all forgot about the hammers.....GodBlast anyone??!?!

APOC would rule w/o these items and even easier with them!!!

NiņoAraņa
you people are all anti apoc. you have a "suspect apoc fan" who said apoc would lose to juggy right after talking about feats of APOC. and legions of haters...go to the APOC respect page....did you kno there was such a thing....yes its tru...APOC HAS beat people. how did you all get warped...
ps...trickster...not gonna lie....that APOC impersonation was hot!!

and you all forgot about the hammers.....GodBlast anyone??!?!

APOC would rule w/o these items and even easier with them!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) pluuuuuhse, there are no "legions of hater", and the only one with a warped mind is you. how is Apoc going to learn the godblast, when you didn't specify any prep AT ALL? roll eyes (sarcastic) stop bieng some a hypocrite and go read a comic......

SpunkySmurph
DOOP!!!!!!!!!

... pwns him.

swerve1988

NiņoAraņa
how would APOC get the hammers in the first place??
APOC: thor can i borrow this?

Thor: no prob, YAHPOC..

What the f**k?

of course he would snatch the hammer after he raids thor's mind of his techniques....you go read a comic! ......

also ignore listed.......

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
DOOP!!!!!!!!!

... pwns him.

NiņoAraņa
that too...

bigbran
Hal ftw.

swerve1988
who is this "doop" of which you speak of???

he better be better than "squirrel girl"

at least herald level

swerve1988
sorry, Hal got his ring snatched already

my2cents
Thanos with IG

Symmetric Chaos
OK I'm busting out my big gun.

Yuki pwns him.

Soljer
Uhhh, Hammers? Godblast?

Do you know how Thor does that? It isn't a mystical enchantment on Mjolnir...he channels his OWN GODLY energies THROUGH Mjolnir. Hence why we haven't seen Beta do one, and why Thor can godblast without Mjolnir.

swerve1988
OK I'm busting out my big gun.

Yuki pwns him.

Yuki is a BUM!!!! sick

SpunkySmurph
Uhhh, Hammers? Godblast?

Do you know how Thor does that? It isn't a mystical enchantment on Mjolnir...he channels his OWN GODLY energies THROUGH Mjolnir. Hence why we haven't seen Beta do one, and why Thor can godblast without Mjolnir.

That sounds like a terrible analogy for an orgasm. ermmnone

Symmetric Chaos
Yuki is a BUM!!!! sick

blink

hmm

Technically I suppose you are correct.

However she is still more than capable of taking out this Apoc fellow no matter what you give him.

Symmetric Chaos

. . . or a Godgasm . . . why did I say that?

SpunkySmurph
who is this "doop" of which you speak of???

he better be better than "squirrel girl"

at least herald level

1. Squirrel Girl is far and above herald level
2. Doop utterly pwns all

Martian_mind
Karate Kid
Doop
Squirrel Girl
Austin Powers

bigbran
sorry, Hal got his ring snatched already For this thread?

Fine... I'll go down the line... John... no expression

Soljer

Meaning that Beta is incapable of climax, and Thor can reach the O without genitalia?

Symmetric Chaos
Meaning that Beta is incapable of climax, and Thor can reach the O without genitalia?

hysterical

SpunkySmurph

Sortof. vin

More like, if Thor is the girl, Beta is the guy, and the hammer is the... shifty

Reminds me of that scene from "When Harry Met Sally"

TricksterPriest
Sortof. vin

More like, if Thor is the girl, Beta is the guy, and the hammer is the... shifty

Reminds me of that scene from "When Harry Met Sally"

hysterical That is soooooo wrong. But funny. laughing I may get some flak for this, but I think Apoc could beat KK. wink I'm now about to run for the hills to avoid the legion of people who now want to beat my ass. stick out tongue

Austin Powers, Doop, and Squirrel Girl however, all completely and utterly PWN Apocalypse. laughing

Austin: "Do I make you horny baby?" Apoc: "You are as nothing to the glory of Apocalypse!" Austin: "Do I make you randy?" Apoc: *explodes from pent up sexual frustration* Seriously, that dude needs to get laid. laughing

Martian_mind
hysterical That is soooooo wrong. But funny. laughing I may get some flak for this, but I think Apoc could beat KK. wink I'm now about to run for the hills to avoid the legion of people who now want to beat my ass. stick out tongue

Austin Powers, Doop, and Squirrel Girl however, all completely and utterly PWN Apocalypse. laughing

Austin: "Do I make you horny baby?" Apoc: "You are as nothing to the glory of Apocalypse!" Austin: "Do I make you randy?" Apoc: *explodes from pent up sexual frustration* Seriously, that dude needs to get laid. laughing

KK just uses his "anti-Apoc Jutsu" and beats his ass.

Austin:"Alright baby lets get this on,i promise i won't bite.....hard"

my2cents

laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

swerve1988
Uhhh, Hammers? Godblast?

what part of"body/soul snatch" didn't you get...its not your fault...you are part of the legion..anyways..remember when good ole cyclops got his essence sucked out of him....then APOC could do the optic blast.....duhhhhhhh....thor,brb,20 GL's would be nothing but useless huskes lying around

TricksterPriest
Oh shut the **** up. stick out tongue You're getting on my nerves dude. You're lucky I'm slightly drunk, or I'd beat your ass. laughing And that's nothing to what Apocalypse would do to you. big grin You'd be screwed worse than Moses Magnum.

bigbran
Oh shut the **** up. stick out tongue You're getting on my nerves dude. You're lucky I'm slightly drunk, or I'd beat your ass. laughing And that's nothing to what Apocalypse would do to you. big grin You'd be screwed worse than Moses Magnum. Shut up, suspect fan...

swerve1988
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Karate Kid
Doop
Squirrel Girl
Austin Powers

NOW THATS JUST DISRESPECTFUL mad mad

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by bigbran
Shut up, suspect fan...

I sincerely hope you're not serious....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
I sincerely hope you're not serious....... roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by bigbran
Shut up, suspect fan...

StarsNeverFall7
Didn't Ion restore the power to the GL rings??? If thats the case he should easily be able to take it away, and well neither stormbreaker or mjonlir is capable of taking out Ion even with Apoc's base powerset...

Martian_mind
Jonn owns Apoc.....yes even in these circumstances....

shifty

guy222
Oh come on. I've done that schtick in several other posts involving Apoc. It's a running gag. And you have to admit I write good dialogue. stick out tongue

I like your admiration for Apoc

Soljer
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Didn't Ion restore the power to the GL rings??? If thats the case he should easily be able to take it away, and well neither stormbreaker or mjonlir is capable of taking out Ion even with Apoc's base powerset...

It doesn't matter. Ion could simply over power twenty rings and the hammers.

swerve1988
two hammers + 20 rings+ belt= the sickest godblast known to man

your clearly not thinking of the capabilties...especially with APOC

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/sucks1.jpg

swerve1988
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/sucks1.jpg

do you think APOC would be nothing without these items??
being one of the few people who actually care about apoc, you of all people should give your opinion about APOC and these items.

20 GL rings+ mjolnir & stormbreaker+ belt of strength+ his celestial tech+genius intellect(i kno i didn't put any prep time)+ training to be a warrior (pre-tech days)+ infinite amount of powers and abilites=
everybodies favorite heroes < whip APOC

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Priest
A Table ftw i'd say a crippled schoolgirl can do it

swerve1988
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
i'd say a crippled schoolgirl can do it

NO!!!!

Soljer
NO!!!!

Yeah, actually.

She'd stomp Apoc.

swerve1988
the Hulk can beat Apocalypse, I'm not a true fan stick out tongue

huh "SUSPECT" confused

TricksterPriest
Kiss my ass. I never said that. stick out tongue

StarsNeverFall7
Do we realize the amount of skill it would take to weild either of the two mighty mallets? Or the amount of skill it requires to properly weild a GL ring to its full potential? Or the fact the belt of strength tires the wearer greatly from using it. Apocalypse isn't a god, so he couldn't channel his energies for a god blast. He doesn't have the training or discipline for the rings or mallets so they would be near useless.

That being said, there are many who could take out Apocalypse with these items.

Soljer
Even if he COULD utilize all twenty two items to their fullest potential, there are plenty of characters that could take him out. Seriously. Ask Mr. Master - he knows the cosmic hierarchy like the back of his hand.

jgiant
PUNISHER!

TricksterPriest
You know, if you really wanted to boost Apoc, why not just give him the IG or the HOTU, or the ALE? Why waste time with 2nd rate items? stick out tongue

Edit: Only with extreme jobber power. stick out tongue or current Apoc. sad

StarsNeverFall7
Very true, sadly unless your referring to Parallax and Ion the GL's and Thor/BRB are a ways from being top of the list...

Yes, the IG!! Then we can send in wolverine to take him out!

SupaEZE
Superman................................. rock

swerve1988
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Do we realize the amount of skill it would take to weild either of the two mighty mallets? Or the amount of skill it requires to properly weild a GL ring to its full potential? Or the fact the belt of strength tires the wearer greatly from using it. Apocalypse isn't a god, so he couldn't channel his energies for a god blast. He doesn't have the training or discipline for the rings or mallets so they would be near useless.

That being said, there are many who could take out Apocalypse with these items.

Apoc is not a god but he has beaten god before wink ...(loki)

Even if he COULD utilize all twenty two items to their fullest potential, there are plenty of characters that could take him out. Seriously. Ask Mr. Master - he knows the cosmic hierarchy like the back of his hand.

no cosmics or abstracts cool

You know, if you really wanted to boost Apoc, why not just give him the IG or the HOTU, or the ALE? Why waste time with 2nd rate items? stick out tongue

Edit: Only with extreme jobber power. stick out tongue or current Apoc. sad
haters say apoc is too stupid for those items

Soljer
*laughs* No cosmics? By cosmic, what exactly do you mean? I mean, the Silver Surfer utilizes a mastery over the power cosmic, is he a 'cosmic'?

Are you saying "No one over herald level!"?

In which case....

Superman versus every street leveller who ever lived. Who wins? roll eyes (sarcastic)

On topic: Batman with prep.

swerve1988
*laughs* No cosmics? By cosmic, what exactly do you mean? I mean, the Silver Surfer utilizes a mastery over the power cosmic, is he a 'cosmic'?

Are you saying "No one over herald level!"?

In which case....

Superman versus every street leveller who ever lived. Who wins? roll eyes (sarcastic)

On topic: Batman with prep.

NO ABSTRACTS!!!!

batman would get his soul and knowledge stolen

do you think APOC would be nothing without these items??
20 GL rings+ mjolnir & stormbreaker+ belt of strength+ his celestial tech+genius intellect(i kno i didn't put any prep time)+ training to be a warrior (pre-tech days)+ infinite amount of powers and abilites=
everybodies favorite heroes < whip APOC

Soljer
NO ABSTRACTS!!!!

batman would get his soul and knowledge stolen

No abstracts? Alright. There are still hundreds of characters that could take him. Ion, Rune King Thor, Odin, Kirbyseid, etc.

bigbran
No abstracts? Alright. There are still hundreds of characters that could take him. Ion, Rune King Thor, Odin, Kirbyseid, etc. GL John...

swerve1988
EVERYBODIES FAV CHARACTERS <whip APOC

heroes after beating wheelchair

Soljer
GL John...

Oh, too true.

Pretty much ANY of the remaining 7180 green lanterns could take Apocalypse - even with these power ups.

swerve1988
Please stop hating on APOC

EVERYBODIES FAV CHARACTERS <whip APOC

heroes after beating wheelchair

Soljer
Please stop hating on APOC

No one is hating on Apocalypse.

We're being realistic.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Also, who is this 'APOC' you keep talking about? I don't think I've ever read a comic featuring him.

swerve1988
No one is hating on Apocalypse.

We're being realistic.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Also, who is this 'APOC' you keep talking about? I don't think I've ever read a comic featuring him.

APOCalypse wacko

you talk as if street level characters can curbstomp him

Soljer
APOCalypse wacko

you talk as if street level characters can curbstomp him

When did a green lantern become street level?

swerve1988
When did a green lantern become street level?

just an example...not literal

but you do talk as if APOC is the worst character ever thought up of

(squirrel girl currently holds that belt)

APOC would be talked about the way thanos and darseid are if he was never made to be a jobber cool

bigbran

APOC would be talked about the way thanos and darseid are if he was never made to be a jobber cool No... no...

Thanos was so far above the ladder of any Apoc (be it God Apoc, Classic Apoc, depowered Apoc, prepowered Apoc, Fonz Apoc, Bond Apoc, etc) that it isn't even funny.

When Apocalypse was stalemating Loki, first appearance Thanos was blowing up planets, and beating Thor, Thing, Iron Man at the same time... etc.

Soljer

APOC would be talked about the way thanos and darseid are if he was never made to be a jobber cool

But....he was. Apocalypse is nowhere near Thanos and Darkseid level.

TricksterPriest
Co-sign. Apocalypse could hold his own for awhile against low-end cosmics, and beat some of them. But he's nowhere near Thanos or Darkseid. Apoc vs. Green Lanterns.....no idea. I'm tempted to say Apocalypse loses, but he could win that fight. Obviously not against the high end GLs, but he could beat some of the corp. Not all Green Lanterns are really good at their powers. If the yellow weakness was still in force, then he could win.

swerve1988
the only reason you all doubt APOC is because he was set up to lose to the crappy x-men.....APOC can do anything that thanos could and more.

if you take an average person who never even heard about comic books and just gave them a list of their respective powers with a pic of them (no bio, or feats) they would pick APOC 10/10 (APOC also looks cooler....thanos is dressed like a joke)

Evil_Ash
the only reason you all doubt APOC is because he was set up to lose to the crappy x-men.....APOC can do anything that thanos could and more.

if you take an average person who never even heard about comic books and just gave them a list of their respective powers with a pic of them (no bio, or feats) they would pick APOC 10/10 (APOC also looks cooler....thanos is dressed like a joke)

Stop...it. laughing

swerve1988
Stop...it. laughing

HE < APOCwhip

bigbran
the only reason you all doubt APOC is because he was set up to lose to the crappy x-men.....APOC can do anything that thanos could and more. Could he beat Surfer to an inch of his life, and only keep him alive because he wanted to bring a prize for Death?

Could he put Galactus through his own ship and then into a planet where he bounces a couple more hundred feat?

Could he even destroy a planet?

Could he punch Captain Marvel from Saturn to Earth?

if you take an average person who never even heard about comic books and just gave them a list of their respective powers with a pic of them (no bio, or feats) they would pick APOC 10/10 (APOC also looks cooler....thanos is dressed like a joke) Funny... so would this list consist of all of these "supposed" powers Apoc has?
Thanos would still win that one.
Actually... maybe not, I remember a bio saying Apoc could regenerate from a drop of blood...
Or no, Thanos also has complete control of his molecule structure, and really doesn't need it (unlike Apoc), since his duribility has really no need for a healing factor.

No bios or feats? laughing Reaching...

Thanos looks better.

TricksterPriest
Oh no. Now you did it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Ash is gonna beat your ass. AS I recall, HE and Apoc had one fight, which was pretty much a stalemate. Or slightly in Apoc's favor. But I like the High E. he's a cool character.

Evil_Ash
Could we close this thread?

swerve1988
Could he beat Surfer to an inch of his life, and only keep him alive because he wanted to bring a prize for Death?

Could he put Galactus through his own ship and then into a planet where he bounces a couple more hundred feat?

Could he even destroy a planet?

Could he punch Captain Marvel from Saturn to Earth?

Funny... so would this list consist of all of these "supposed" powers Apoc has?
Thanos would still win that one.
Actually... maybe not, I remember a bio saying Apoc could regenerate from a drop of blood...
Or no, Thanos also has complete control of his molecule structure, and really doesn't need it (unlike Apoc), since his duribility has really no need for a healing factor.

No bios or feats? laughing Reaching...

Thanos looks better.

LIES!!!

thanos < whip APOC (if written the way thanos was)

TricksterPriest
It's ok with me. I'll pm Digi.

bigbran
LIES!!!

thanos < whip APOC (if written the way thanos was) If written the way Thanos was, he would still be limited by his own powers.

Thanos's limits are 100's of times higher than Apoc's.

But yes, Apoc would be cool if he got some good writing... or actually, that would make everything pis...
How about some good writing and a powerup?

He is still below Thanos though.

TricksterPriest
Co-signed. I will NEVER argue Apocalypse can beat Thanos or is on his level.

Yes, it would make most of the current Apoc PIS, wouldn't it? shifty I'm personally praying the Celestials boost him and put at least back to his old levels, if not above them.

swerve1988
If written the way Thanos was, he would still be limited by his own powers.

Thanos's limits are 100's of times higher than Apoc's.

But yes, Apoc would be cool if he got some good writing... or actually, that would make everything pis...
How about some good writing and a powerup?

He is still below Thanos though.

reverse the roles and everybody would be on APOC's nutz the way they worship thanos

if from the begining APOC was in thanos's shoes and vice versa this would be a different disscusion

thanos is around where APOC would be

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? You're completely batshit crazy.

bigbran
reverse the roles and everybody would be on APOC's nutz the way they worship thanos

if from the begining APOC was in thanos's shoes and vice versa this would be a different disscusion

thanos is around where APOC would be Umm... if you reverse the roles, Apoc would still only planetary...

He wouldn't be as smart, nor would he be as powerful (since Thanos powers himself up, and he got a powerup from Death).
He would be as powerful as Thanos would be with no outside power.
Since he wouldn't have Celestial tech, and I doubt he would follow Death like Thanos did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.