Wolverine vs Elektra (fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Wolverine (no adamantium skeleton) vs Elektra

This is hand to hand, no claws or healing factor for wolvie, and Elektra doesn't have any weapons. Who has the better fighting skills?

guy222
Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine (no adamantium skeleton) vs Elektra

This is hand to hand, no claws or healing factor for wolvie, and Elektra doesn't have any weapons. Who has the better fighting skills?

howlett

Bol Gath
I've always been under the impression that while wolvie is the better fighter, Electra is more agile. I'd say they are pretty even with a slight nod to wolverine.

Wolvie 6-7/10

braz
Wolvie's a 7 right? and i believe elektra is a 6

Bol Gath
something like that. If I remember it correctly there are only 2 persons who has 7 and that is Wolverine and Captain America.

Bol Gath
ohh I forgot about speed. Wolverine is definitely faster and have better reflexes to

spidey-dude
wolverine easy

Soljer
I wouldn't say Wolverine wins EASILY, considering that he has no adamantium (which would really only make him faster, but still...), he has no healing factor, and no claws....

I'd say it'd be close-ish, with Wolverine taking 6-7/10.

Zahit
considering Elektra HAS beaten wolverine before.....
i would say she can do it again.....

it's pretty close and can go both ways, but Elektra can win just as easily.

capt it up
Electra has never defeat wolverine and as long as he has ample time to know that he can no longer take hits like he use to he will take the majority

Zahit
Originally posted by capt it up
Electra has never defeat wolverine and as long as he has ample time to know that he can no longer take hits like he use to he will take the majority
Hi Capt It Up find a girlfriend yet or is smoking canadian bacon still on your menu rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

Soljer
Originally posted by Zahit
Hi Capt It Up find a girlfriend yet or is smoking canadian bacon still on your menu rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

Punctuation might make that a little clearer.

Besides, if you disagree with him, throw down some scans, I wouldn't mind seeing Elektra kicking the shit out of Wolverine, myself.

No need to insult him, erm. Where's the love?

Zahit
Originally posted by Soljer
Where's the love?
right here...

http://www.dearborn-sausage.com/catalog/images/canadian_bacon.jpg

capt it up
That was quite un called for and un needed. I have a girl friend and you seem quite in secure about your self. It is ok, not every one has proper social skill's you will learn how to talk to girls in time. It is ok to be a virgin there nothing wrong with it and I hold no hostilily towards you for your miss placed anger. big grin

capt it up
Punctuation might make that a little clearer.

Besides, if you disagree with him, throw down some scans, I wouldn't mind seeing Elektra kicking the shit out of Wolverine, myself.

No need to insult him, erm. Where's the love?
Thanks, but it fine he just a little kid with mis placed anger there no need to even confirm what he says unless it actually a valid point. He more then likly has no evidence so he lashes out due to his insecurities

Zahit
TI hold no hostilily towards you for your miss placed anger. big grin
nor I you for your misplaced obsession with wolverine...

anyways...
during enemy of the state....Elektra did just fine with
putting Wolvie down for a while with use of pressure points.
i'll dig and look for the book and show a scan.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0408/17/wolverine21.jpg

capt it up
nor I you for your misplaced obsession with wolverine...

anyways...
during enemy of the state....Elektra did just fine with
putting Wolvie down for a while with use of pressure points.
i'll dig and look for the book and show a scan.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0408/17/wolverine21.jpg
enemy of the state issue 2. Electra used her weapons and jammed them into the deltoids while 20 shield agents were on top of him fighting. If you consider that a win thats rather sad since the only reason she was able to accompish this was due to the fact logan was fighting 20 shiled agent that were all on top of him and she attack from behind while his arms were pinned. Not to mention he was moments before on lie support, but ya that a win for elektra roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Such anger towards me for the simply reason for liking wolverine, how sad. Show how immature some people on this forum can be for dumbest of reasons.

Badabing
Elektra ftw. no expression

shifty

Zahit
Show how immature some people on this forum can be for dumbest of reasons.

http://www.makries.com/images/DSCF1834.jpg

capt it up
http://www.makries.com/images/DSCF1834.jpg
further proving my point.

steverules
Can I point out this is a fight with no weapons, Elektra may be able to beat wolverine with weapons but she hasn't got weapons...it's a fist fight Zahit, unless Elektra has long nails she won't be stabbing anybody

Zahit
Originally posted by steverules
Can I point out this is a fight with no weapons, Elektra may be able to beat wolverine with weapons but she hasn't got weapons...it's a fist fight Zahit, unless Elektra has long nails she won't be stabbing anybody
A ninja does not need weapons to strike pressure points.
I never said Elektra automatically wins.
I said she has a good chance of winning.
Which she does against a Wolverine with NO adamantium,
claws or healing factor.

capt it up
A ninja does not need weapons to strike pressure points.
I never said Elektra automatically wins.
I said she has a good chance of winning.
Which she does.
She's good.
still waiting on your evidence. Oh wait there is non due to the fact the issue you were planing to use is issue 2 of enemy of the state and she nailed the deltoids due to having plot devices.

Soljer
enemy of the state issue 2. Electra used her weapons and jammed them into the deltoids while 20 shield agents were on top of him fighting. If you consider that a win thats rather sad since the only reason she was able to accompish this was due to the fact logan was fighting 20 shiled agent that were all on top of him and she attack from behind while his arms were pinned. Not to mention he was moments before on lie support, but ya that a win for elektra roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Such anger towards me for the simply reason for liking wolverine, how sad. Show how immature some people on this forum can be for dumbest of reasons.

Wait a second...

One HAND Ninja = 12 Shield agents.

20 shield agents would therefore equal 5/3rds hand ninjas, right?

Wolverine can take THOUSANDS of hand ninjas, but not five thirds of one? Wow, the inverse ninja law MUST be true....

Zahit
Wait a second...

Wolverine can take THOUSANDS of hand ninjas, but not five thirds of one? Wow, the inverse ninja law MUST be true....
laughing

my2cents
Well wolverine has beaten the likes of shang chi in H2H proving he is skilled enough to pull a majority over elektra.

Grimm22
All Wolverine has to do is pull a Luke Cage and kick her below the belt again

I'm starting to suspect Elektra may be more manly then she lets us think she is stick out tongue

jasonk3
Originally posted by Grimm22

I'm starting to suspect Elektra may be more manly then she lets us think she is stick out tongue

laughing

capt it up
Wait a second...

It no the fact he was fighting them ti the fact they were all on top of him and his arms were pinned down and she attack him from behind. You should go read the issue

Grimm22
Hand Ninjas are about as dangerous as a sick cat most of the time.

Heck the only good showing they have ever really had was in Brubaker's Daredevil erm

Badabing

I'm starting to suspect Elektra may be more manly then she lets us think she is stick out tongue sick messed

laughing laughing

capt it up
Hand Ninjas are about as dangerous as a sick cat most of the time.

Heck the only good showing they have ever really had was in Brubaker's Daredevil erm
or when they almost kill capt and the time they almost killed black widow. There also the time they beat the sentinal and so on

jinzin
hmmm I'm gonna say elektra.. though that has more to do with her telepathic abilities more so than her being more skilled.. if they were both stripped of their full powers and it was JUST skill vs. skill, then I'd say wolverine.. but not due to skill... due however, to his superior physicality.

still though wolverine only wins by a hair fraction.. nothing to be proud of.

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin hmmm I'm gonna say elektra.. though that has more to do with her telepathic abilities more so than her being more skilled.. if they were both stripped of their full powers and it was JUST skill vs. skill, then I'd say wolverine.. but not due to skill... due however, to his superior physicality.

lol, pun stick out tongue

Grimm22
or when they almost kill capt and the time they almost killed black widow. There also the time they beat the sentinal and so on

Hand Ninjas don't fight like ninjs 99% of the time

Ninjas don't throw themselves onto their enimies or fight in huge groups

They fight in the shadows, not in groups of thousands

Basicly anytime the Hand is written by Bendis or Millar, they suck

Soljer
It no the fact he was fighting them ti the fact they were all on top of him and his arms were pinned down and she attack him from behind. You should go read the issue

It was a joke, calm yourself.

capt it up

It was a joke, calm yourself.
sorry zahit pissed me off a bit

bigbran
http://www.makries.com/images/DSCF1834.jpg laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

My chest hurts...
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

steverules
I can't tell, is that a picture of wolverine or elektra?? Cause what wolverine does is sooo pretty shifty

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
hmmm I'm gonna say elektra.. though that has more to do with her telepathic abilities more so than her being more skilled.. if they were both stripped of their full powers and it was JUST skill vs. skill, then I'd say wolverine.. but not due to skill... due however, to his superior physicality.

Exactly right

capt it up
electra tp would be useless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.