Best Stay Home From School Excuses!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
hey guys what is your best excuses if you dont want to go to school the next day

i usually say *in a low voice* mom i dont feel good i have such a headache and im dizzy or something in that area lol

OR ill say i have a ear ache thats usually full proof lol

diegocala
Ha! I call that my scratchy voice
I only use it for Work though

My School does not accept sick calls

The Force
same with me, but ya see i've got a BLACK momma so it only works 15% of the time erm

DeNiro
yeah i used to never fake being sick i always went to school so now that i have gotten older i have the right to go mom i dont feel like going to school u wanna do sumthing and i will say i will help clean the house if u do let me stay home and of course she lets me or do this make a orthadontist appoinment or sumthing in the middel of the day and be like yeah well i can go to school and leave and then come abk and they usally say naw just stay home that always works with me or i just am in bed i put my finger down my throt and throw up in the toilet and throwing up is a 100 percent pure stay at home excuse

DemonicGambit
I din't make an' excuse

silver_tears
throwing up is not good for you though erm

Tex
Back in the days I would always fake stomach aches! You mom cant check it out with a thermometer! evil face

DeNiro
my mom trust me ne ways i never lyed to her then when i relaized where is this honesty gettin me i started to fake it once in a while

Darth Hater
my parents died in a horrible car accident

worked like a charm

Alias Neo
I have to get the train to school but once i walked back home from the station, and told my mum that all the trains were delayed for atleast 3 hours. she belived it, and my dad took our only car to work so i didn't have to got school

Tired Hiker
Say you have bad diarrhea and can't control your sh!t pattern.

finti
say you are pregnant, must be the all time excuse for boys

BackFire349
I never really ditched school, i would however Overemphasize my sicknesses. Like if I had a small cold, i would make it sound alot worse then it was.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, that's basically ditching school. laughing out loud

BackFire349
well there was some truth behind why I'd stay home though.

Tired Hiker
I know what you mean. Sometimes I call in sick just cuz I'm sick of working.

BackFire349
Yeah, same thing.

Or, sometimes I wouldn't shit for like 4 days, and then I'd take a huge dump before school and say I'm sick, and use the crap as proof.

Tired Hiker
rolling on floor laughing

Martya
I take the heater in the bath room and put it on high and put my face up to it so that i feel warm then go to my mom and tell her that i don't feel good... works every time...

GABRIEL05
dog ate my testes.

blakangel
I just dont go in...

no need for excuses! big grin

Bhang
Sorry to hear that bro...what was he doing down there??? laughing out loud laughing out loud

DeNiro
well he saw penut butter then the dog and things just got way out of hand eek!

Bhang
To funny laughing out loud laughing out loud

happy kine
the best excuse is that high school is really just keeping us occupied so i don't see any reason to go. i used that excuse in the 11th grade and never went back.

sheri
kidrock have u heard of rabbit??

diegocala
rabbit it you

Apoc87
to martya

lol laughing out loud laughing thumb up good idea i should try that some time. u see i have to wake my dad up in the morning so he can drive me to school but some days i wont set my alarm n then i jus stay in bed until like 8:30(am) cause my dad'll sleep for a year if u dont wake him up n then i''l wak him up n then he'll be realy late so he'll jus take a sick day so he dont get in trouble n then i get to stay home. cool huh??

Martya
haha thats funny.... i try to act like i forgot to set my alarm but my step dad gets up at 4:00 then leaves at 7:00 so no matter what i do he will wake me up.... URG!!! so thats a no happening.... yeah but the other thing has worked to many times... and after my mom tells me to go back to bed i laugh all the way... big grin

KidRock
nope whos rabbit?

sheri
rabbit is some one on here and no i not rabbit i am her very good friend

VallejoKid707
my parents are so cool when it comes to this! one time my dad didnt want me to go cuz it was too cold! and i was in las vegas on the weekend and i was there on monday and we left me on monday night and got home at 200 am so they said it was too late and i wouldnt get enuff sleep.

VallejoKid707
and sometimes i just say im too tired so they just let me stay home.

N.Tonks
My parents don't let me skip unless I'm really, really sick....and when I do stay home, my dad's all pissed cause I missed school and they make me get all my homework from friends erm

frootlooplucy
same with me sad but if i get a sore throat, i just cough a lot and it makes it worse, so then i get to stay home. i only do that if im totallt desperate though, i hate having sore throats.

ragesRemorse
fake demonic possesion. that one is gaurenteed to work. And if you play your cards right, it might just land you in a pshychatric institution, then you dont have to worry about school for a long time

Curl_Up&Dye
Meh...i usually fake sick at home, i am the master at fake puking...make some puke sounds and pour a cup of water into the toilet for effect. With the door closed no one will know the difference. If i just fake being regular sick and they say go anyways, i just get to school and tell the nurse that im dizzy, freezing and i threw up in the bathroom. holding your breath makes your temp go up, so just do that before you get to the n.office.

worldindustries
My best excuess would be I was sick it aLways works.

The Ones
i facked ill once and while i was in lusuere mood i got all the symptons i faked at the beggining and my mum knew about this sort of illness and it should be over in one day so i went to school sick and then i went to the nurse and she said "come back at break time" i go back at break and she says "come back at lunch time" i do that and she says " youve only got 1 hour to go so you can put up with it beside it will get better" and i said out loud "i ****in hate you *****" and i got a weeks exclusion and i stayed of school... sweet

Schizo_n_me
When I don't want to go to school I groan and squint and cough....not for real of course, but my mum seems to buy it....

sheri
so then u liek dropped out at 11th grade?? wow ur my role model lol. i have like 3 periods in school that dont count if u fail in those classes. the principal jus makes us do those classes so we can palss the time that i wot he told us. that is not fair. u still get detentions. our detentions are 2 hours long.

50cent
one of the best ways to stay home ok first you take a plastic bag and fill it with water when no one is around second u pretend to gag then u take the plastic bag and dump some of it where you are pretendind to throw evil face up then hid the plastic bag and say that u thew up in a low voice works every time cool

50cent
just dont get cought doing that

50cent
but you shouldnt get cought

bloodystone17
Me

hey mom, my alarm didnt go off so im stayin home and cleanen the house and studien

10:24am MOM

ok

What kind of house cleaning?

10:25am Me

pick up all around

and organize a bit

10:25am MOM

Are you going to stay home all day?

yup

sadsad

do you know hoe to use the carpet shampooer?

well might go bak for track practice

no

sadsad

soory sadsad

10:26am MOM

The den could use a dusting and vacuum

10:26am Me

ight

already thought of an exucss

yes?

your sick?

10:27am Me

i was throwing up sunday and didnt go to school today to get better

10:27am MOM

sounds good

haha best mom ever, ganna post this on a thread for "best school excesses" lol

10:29am MOM
thanks!

bloodystone17
(ME AND MY MOM ON FACEBOOK)

Me

hey mom, my alarm didnt go off so im stayin home and cleanen the house and studien

10:24am MOM

ok

What kind of house cleaning?

pick up all around

and organize a bit

Are you going to stay home all day?

yup

sadsad

do you know hoe to use the carpet shampooer?

well might go bak for track practice

no

sadsad

soory sadsad

The den could use a dusting and vacuum

10:26am Me

ight

already thought of an exucss

yes?

your sick?

i was throwing up sunday and didnt go to school today to get better

10:27am MOM

sounds good

haha best mom ever, ganna post this on a thread for "best school excesses" lol

10:29am MOM
thanks!

LanceWindu
no expression Did you have to post it twice?

mikeydude
i Think he did.

Rogue Jedi
For girls? "I have feminine problems."

Guys? Bit more tricky. I used to pour BBQ sauce in the toilet and say I was sick.

Wild Shadow
Dont be a fool stay in school... write that down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddF7JC9sAE

AbnormalButSane
"I'm more advanced than what they're currently teaching me. I'm better off staying home reading."

Robtard
Don't know about school, but the best excuse I've ever heard for calling in out from work: "I took a shit this morning; my ******* won't close, I can't make it in."

True story.

Mairuzu
"New episode of Rugrats is on today, can i stay home?"

First grade. I got to stay home. Thank you rugrats.

(If it helps any, she was half asleep)

steverules_2
When I was really young I told my parents I was on my period and needed time of school to deal with it....they were a little surprised to say the least

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.