Marvel has Adamantium. What's DC have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Adamantium/Vibranium are Marvel's most indestructible metals.

My question is.....

Does DC have an "indestructible" metal? confused

NiņoAraņa
Superman? confused

Galan007

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Galan007
Adamantium/Vibranium are Marvel's most indestructible metals.

My question is.....

Does DC have an "indestructible" metal? confused

promethium

Galan007
Originally posted by Devil Lance
promethium What's that?

Disappear
on the same level of plot-deviceness, DC has kryptonite. a supposed rare crystal, just like adamantium was a rare metal, that just shows up all over the ****in' place these days.

King_Mungi
-Promethium: When alloyed with titanium and vanadium, it forms a near-invulnerable metal. Not like the actual promethium in our world.
-Nth metal: which can tap into the 4 fundamentals of the universe

*shrugs*

King_Mungi
What's that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promethium_%28comics%29

Galan007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
-Promethium: When alloyed with titanium and vanadium, it forms a near-invulnerable metal. Not like the actual promethium in our world.
-Nth metal: which can tap into the 4 fundamentals of the universe

*shrugs* Hmmm.

Anyone know what metal Metallo is made out of?

I'd reckon that has to be up there.

grey fox
Originally posted by Disappear
on the same level of plot-deviceness, DC has kryptonite. a supposed rare crystal, just like adamantium was a rare metal, that just shows up all over the ****in' place these days.
Unfortunately it's shit , WW bending one of Slades staffs (which are made out of it)

King_Mungi
Anyone know what metal Metallo is made out of?

Actually varies with different types such as Titanium, Steel, etc.

Galan007
Actually varies with different types such as Titanium, Steel, etc. Hmmm, I'm surprised it's not something a little better then that.

WrathfulDwarf
There are three...I think..

Nth Metal
Inertron
Promethium

Soljer
I was pretty much coming to post Promethium. But as was mentioned, it isn't quite as durable as primary adamantium, as it's been bent.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Unfortunately it's shit , WW bending one of Slades staffs (which are made out of it) Not always, the set he used in his solo series for the first so many issues was made of tempered and graded Italian Steel. Later on he switched it up to Promethium, Later he switched over to energy weapons and stuff.
He had a guy that always stuttering, and was always making him all kinds of different weapons.
So it really all depends on what equipment he was carrying that day.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
But as was mentioned, it isn't quite as durable as primary adamantium, as it's been bent. What bent it?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
There are three...I think..

Inertron

Good call, it's suppose to be the hardest metal in the DC universe, but it has been broke by Matter Eater Lad, Superboy and Mon-El

Endless Mike
Promethium,Amazonium,Inertron,Nth Metal,etc.

Validus
Good call, it's suppose to be the hardest metal in the DC universe, but it has been broke by Matter Eater Lad, Superboy and Mon-El
Matter Eater Lad can "break" anything though so that doesn't count. PC Superboy and Mon-El only broke small pieces of it. Validus shredded that stuff like paper but thats Validus.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
Matter Eater Lad can "break" anything though so that doesn't count. PC Superboy and Mon-El only broke small pieces of it.

All still counts as breaking it though, it took all their strength to do it but they did. Out of the ones listed I believe this metal is the closest to Adamintium.

Validus
All still counts as breaking it though, it took all their strength to do it but they did. Out of the ones listed I believe this metal is the closest to Adamintium.
I wasn't disagreeing. Just clarifying.

King_Mungi
I wasn't disagreeing. Just clarifying.

You know what? I'm going to make you an honorary Canadian..and if you say no we will shank you. Were really not that nice.

Validus
You know what? I'm going to make you an honorary Canadian..and if you say no we will shank you. Were really not that nice.
That's cool. I might move up there if we elect Hilary in 08. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
That's cool. I might move up there if we elect Hilary in 08. stick out tongue

When Bush got re-elected it was on the news that 70,000-150,000 americans daily viewed the immigration Canada site.

"Oooooooooh Caaaaanada!"

xmeat
so dc really has no metal that can rival adamantium/vibranium?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.