veriozen boardband internet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mith fox
Ok i keep seeing comericals for verizone boardband internet from people that call them selfs "cyber athletes" dose any one have this and if they do is it fast and also can you be on the internet and phone at the same time thanks.

Hidden Lotus
i have no idea what you are talking about no expression

Kaldorei
confused What? Can you explain a little more detailed what you mean? Or with more simple words? I did not get it embarrasment

mith fox
veriozen boardband internet good? or bad? Urg hungary for no lag internet

Kaldorei
Oh. Internet service company. I am from Sweden, I have no idea and I can not tell. Sorry sad

TRH
Originally posted by mith fox
Ok i keep seeing comericals for verizone boardband internet from people that call them selfs "cyber athletes" dose any one have this and if they do is it fast and also can you be on the internet and phone at the same time thanks. go away

Puzzle
veriozen boardband internet good? or bad? Urg hungary for no lag internet

Verizon Broadband, learn to spell. no expression

Kaldorei
I am still confused, even if I understand what he wrote

Röland
Ok i keep seeing comericals for verizone boardband internet from people that call them selfs "cyber athletes" dose any one have this and if they do is it fast and also can you be on the internet and phone at the same time thanks.

Google it no expression

Originally posted by Puzzle
Verizon Broadband, learn to spell. no expression

Puzzle

Translation:

Took my CSI Translation Device 2 hours to translate that mess.

Captain REX
Haha, cyberathletes...

It comes from online gaming. My friend considers himself one. ermm

mith fox
Originally posted by Puzzle
Translation:

Took my CSI Translation Device 2 hours to translate that mess.

Im sorry because of my lack of intelligence made you go and "decode" everything i said. I greatly apologize for you wasting two hours of you life to post this witch doesn't really matter. Congratulations I hope you feel important.

Barker
Im sorry because of my lack of intelligence made you go and "decode" everything i said. I greatly apologize for you wasting two hours of you life to post this witch doesn't really matter. Congratulations I hope you feel important.
I think that was the most sensible post in this entire thread.

All hail Lance. pray

Srsly. no expression pray

Röland
Congratulations I hope you feel important.

I know I do.

mith fox
I'm sorry.......I just am I've done a lot of things on kmc to make people mad....so here is me saying I AM SORRY EVERY ONE THAT I HAVE OFFENDED.

Barker
Your sig sucked so much that I actually had to right click and and move the cursor down to "Adblock image".

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
Your sig sucked so much that I actually had to right click and and move the cursor down to "Adblock image".

You're a d*ck. haermm

mith fox

hey someone had to say it

Barker

Röland
I'm sure I'm not the only one that hates your sig. vin

1. yellowcard thumb up 200 up, thumb down 70 down

Rock band with a violin. Fans can be categorized.

The purist: "The Underdog EP is awesome but they compeltely sold out and their new stuff is shit."

The bandwagon: "Ocean Avenue is a good song. OMG OLOL LIEK YEY I LUV YELLOWCARD OMG."

The hater: "Yellowcard is complete shit."

The basic: "Hey, I like this Yellowcard song. Hey, I also like this other song. Let me go buy that cd. Hey, I also like a lot of these songs."

Yellowcard has a violinist that does backflips.

by korex May 30, 2004 email it

What the f**k?

OMG THAT BEAR IS WANKING ONTO THAT PIG!!! haermm

Barker

Quest-xx
srug

Röland
THAT'S, COUGH, ANOTHER SPECIES, CROSS BRED FROM THE PANDA IN THE EARLY 1400'S! I THINK IT'S CALLED A BAKA! KILL IT!

haermm

I'LL BEAT IT OVER THE HEAD WITH A CLUB WHILE YOU PUT A HANGER INTO IT'S EYE! haermm

mith fox
Barker you will be happy I just requested for someone to make me a sig in the sig request forum. Hang some balloons and set off fire works he has finaly done it. And im not postive your not the only one who hates my sigs.

Barker
USE THE MACE! THE MACE!

haermm

Röland
USE THE MACE! THE MACE!

haermm

THE MACE DOESN'T AFFECT IT! OMGZ IT'S EATING MAH FACE!!!! LOLZ haermm

Barker
LOL I MENT DEH UDDER MACE!! haermm

YOU'D NEED A +2 MACE OF THE GODS TO ATTACK BAKA!

mith fox
Barker im a failurebag im not having a sig for a while. But thank you for that helpful diagram of were sig requests should go.

Röland
LOL I MENT DEH UDDER MACE!! haermm

YOU'D NEED A +2 MACE OF THE GODS TO ATTACK BAKA!

OMGZ I'M DEDZ, U HAF TO KILL IT URSELF! haermm

Barker

Röland

OMG LOL ::USES FENIX DOWN ON ROWITHDOTSOVEROLAND::

DER HELP ME LOL I NEED UR SWORD!

HEY, NOT THAT ONE! WAIT, THAT'S YOUR SWORD? HAHA, LOOKS LIKE A DAGGER. HEY, DON'T HITTING, SOZ! haermm

LOOKS MORE LIKE A SCIMITAR ANYWAY. haermm

BUT ANYWAI LOL LETX KILLING

OMG LOLZ YOU REVIVDED ME

*pulls out SCIMITAR!*

OK LETS KIK THIS BAKA'S ASS BUT 1ST I GOTTA EAT TO GIT MY STAM BAK haermm

mith fox
What is all this from?

Barker
OMG UR WELCUM SOZ IM EAN COME smile

LOL UR SHEATH IS LIEK DIS BIG ||

KK LETS GO WAIT WUT OMGLOL HES GUNNA GIT AWAY. haermm

Röland
OMG UR WELCUM SOZ IM EAN COME smile

LOL UR SHEATH IS LIEK DIS BIG ||

KK LETS GO WAIT WUT OMGLOL HES GUNNA GIT AWAY. haermm

WE NED 2 US TELEPORTS TO CATCH IT! haermm

Puzzle
WE NEED TO TURN CAPS LOCK OFF!

Syren
We need to not be such complete and utter assholes when someone asks for help, especially when that person perhaps doesn't have a perfect grasp of the English language. Makes sense when said person is not English, though smile

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
i have no idea what you are talking about no expression

mith fox
Originally posted by Syren
We need to not be such complete and utter assholes when someone asks for help, especially when that person perhaps doesn't have a perfect grasp of the English language. Makes sense when said person is not English, though smile
Thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.