Here's another battle for ya'll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk rules all
Once again the Hulk has manhandled and overpowered Thor. Thor comes up with a brilliant plan. He calls over his son, Magni who is twice as strong as he is and asks Magni if he could battle the green bully who always dominates his father in fights. Magni, being inexperienced and naive says yes. Thor gives Magni the full use of Mjolnir also.

So what's says ya'll:

Hulk vs Magni with Mjolnir

Does Hulk overpower Thor's son too. After the Hulk wins, does Thor's father, Odin now step in fight his son's and grandson's battles?

Symmetric Chaos
Magni (being pissed) godblasts Hulk and leaves.

Soljer
Alright, I'm going to assume that Magni is, more or less, a REALLY inexperience Thor who just so happens to be twice as strong...

In which case, the Hulk beats him. Due to Magni's inexperience, he is very unlikely to utilize any of Mjolnir's more exotic powers, and will likely use it as a beating stick.

Since it will be used primarily as a beating stick...well....the Hulk will beat back. Harder and longer.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Alright, I'm going to assume that Magni is, more or less, a REALLY inexperience Thor who just so happens to be twice as strong...

In which case, the Hulk beats him. Due to Magni's inexperience, he is very unlikely to utilize any of Mjolnir's more exotic powers, and will likely use it as a beating stick.

Since it will be used primarily as a beating stick...well....the Hulk will beat back. Harder and longer.

Meh.

I guess that makes sense.

Odin loses too . . .

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Once again the Hulk has manhandled and overpowered Thor. Thor comes up with a brilliant plan. He calls over his son, Magni who is twice as strong as he is and asks Magni if he could battle the green bully who always dominates his father in fights. Magni, being inexperienced and naive says yes. Thor gives Magni the full use of Mjolnir also.

So what's says ya'll:

Hulk vs Magni with Mjolnir

Does Hulk overpower Thor's son too. After the Hulk wins, does Thor's father, Odin now step in fight his son's and grandson's battles?

After The Hulk beats up Thor, he picks up Mjolnir and smashs Thor's son.

Soljer
Odin? Odin has enough energy in his pinky finger nail to obliterate the Hulk from existence....

Hercules
You mean this Magni...

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-magni.html

He no longer exsists so Hulk wins! big grin

Honestly though I would go with the stronger, relatively inexperienced Thor theory.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Odin? Odin has enough energy in his pinky finger nail to obliterate the Hulk from existence....

confused Isn't Hulk an Abstract?

stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Hercules
You mean this Magni...

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-magni.html

He no longer exsists so Hulk wins! big grin

Honestly though I would go with the stronger, relatively inexperienced Thor theory.

Hulk wins by default

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.