Black Panther Vs DeadPool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

inamilist
I'm really willing to lean toward deadpool with a fairly signifagent majority.

However, would someone care to enlighten me on the characteristics of Mr. Panther's suit?

Soljer
Originally posted by inamilist
I'm really willing to lean toward deadpool with a fairly signifagent majority.

However, would someone care to enlighten me on the characteristics of Mr. Panther's suit?

The only characteristic that matters is: Can be cut by Deadpool.

Deadpool wins.

Hercules
Merc with a mouth ftw.

inamilist
Originally posted by Soljer
The only characteristic that matters is: Can be cut by Deadpool.

Deadpool wins.

lol

for some reason I thought it was unbreakable or whatever... prolly something I picked up from another member...

In that case, Pool just shoots him in the face

Soljer
Originally posted by inamilist
lol

for some reason I thought it was unbreakable or whatever... prolly something I picked up from another member...

In that case, Pool just shoots him in the face

Nah, Vibranium absorbs momentum, and would make punches inefficient. However, the suit can be cut along the grain. Deadpool just happens to carry around a lovely set of Katana's that are more than sharp enough to slice T'challa and his suit to ribbons.

TricksterPriest
I'm really sure someone did a much better version of this thread..........whistling DP can't lose. healing factor ftw.

StarsNeverFall7
DP should take this without too much effort...

Francisco
Nah, Vibranium absorbs momentum, and would make punches inefficient. However, the suit can be cut along the grain. Deadpool just happens to carry around a lovely set of Katana's that are more than sharp enough to slice T'challa and his suit to ribbons.
Plus T'Challa would just stand there allowing Wade to cut him up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by Francisco
Plus T'Challa would just stand there allowing Wade to cut him up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Considering that Deadpool's faster, stronger, and at least as skilled?

Hmmm.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm really sure someone did a much better version of this thread..........whistling DP can't lose. healing factor ftw.

their was a more balanced version of this thread
yes
i forget the title though

in this therad though, DP definately wins

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

dp

Francisco

Hmmm. Considering BP has the ebony blade an a super armor that can go toe to toe with Iron-man's I don't see how does Deadpool stands a chance.

YFZ 350
I'd have to go with BP. He's Marvels version of Batman imo. He's got the skills and the toys.

Soljer
Originally posted by YFZ 350
I'd have to go with BP. He's Marvels version of Batman imo. He's got the skills and the toys.

Actually, Batman > Black Panther.

And Bruce'd fall to Deadpool as well.

Francisco

Bp is faster than Batman, Bp is stronger than Batman, BP has enhanced senses, strenght and speed. BP has created technology that allowed him to fight and defeat Iron-Man and Mephisto himself. Bruce Wayne is a C.E.O. T'Challa is a head of state, a KING.

Batman got nearly killed while fighting the tiger pet of Cat-Man WHILE Black Panther has crushed Lyons with his bare hands.

There's just not point of comparison. BP is out and above Batman's league.

SpunkySmurph
Here's every "Black Panther vs. Deadpool" thread I could find, excluding your own.

People, use the search, damnit.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=430565&highlight=title%3A%28black+panther+vs.+deadpool%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426054&highlight=title%3A%28black+panther+vs.+deadpool%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407060&highlight=title%3A%28black+panther+vs.+deadpool%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369405&highlight=title%3A%28black+panther+vs.+deadpool%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341744&highlight=title%3A%28black+panther+vs.+deadpool%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332318&highlight=title%3A%28black+panther+vs.+deadpool%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=325302&highlight=title%3A%28black+panther+vs.+deadpool%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352235&highlight=title%3A%28black+panther+vs.+dead+pool%29

Soljer
Batman has bench pressed well over two thousand pounds. He's dodged bullets left and right, and even Superman's heat vision. Deathstroke has claimed that Batman actually punches harder than most of the Super-powered heroes that've hit him. He's a better martial artist by leaps and bounds. Bruce has access to Kryptonian, Thanagarian, and New God tech that'd make Wakanda look like they just discovered fire.

Don't play this game with me. You'll lose.

Symmetric Chaos
Batman has bench pressed well over two thousand pounds.

blink

That's peak human in DC?

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
blink

That's peak human in DC?

No.
That's Batman in DC.

TricksterPriest
laughing He's seriously not kidding. Batman would spank Panther. And yes, he has benched 2k lbs.

And WHEN DID BP GET BLACK KNIGHT'S SWORD?! blink

Space M ummy
laughing He's seriously not kidding. Batman would spank Panther. And yes, he has benched 2k lbs.

Batman with Gadgets would win over BP.

Batman vs. BP with standard equipment would probably lose- That suit absorbs all impact, and Batman doesn't carry anything capable of slicing through it.

Soljer
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Batman with Gadgets would win over BP.

Batman vs. BP with standard equipment would probably lose- That suit absorbs all impact, and Batman doesn't carry anything capable of slicing through it.

Laser torches, liquid nitrogen, and gas could easily put T'Challa down.

However, I wasn't really referring to a fight - it's obvious that Bruce'd lose a boxing match if T'Challa gets his microweave. I was just comparing the two, as the fanboy above me did.

Francisco

He got the sword after beating an imposter Black Knight who invaded Wakanda.

Batman was nearly killed by a Tiger while Black Panther casually crushed a Lyon with his bare hands. Batman was sweating heavily and at the end he was quite tired.

Stop making up things Batman has never dodged bullets he just outguess the shooters. And when did he avoided the Heat Vision? During Hush? Superman was holding back and he wasn't even aiming at Batman.

Just with his standard gear Black Panther would totally own Batman but if you put in the thrice blessed armor and the ligh armor Batman is totaly and royally screwed.

Francisco
Deathstroke has claimed that Batman actually punches harder than most of the Super-powered heroes that've hit him.
Don't play this game with me. You'll lose.

Black Panther sent a full powered Namor flying with just one punch during Priest's run. Black Panther downed Karnak the inhuman with just one punch on his days with the Avengers and did it once again now under Hudlin's run.

Francisco
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1598/vslion.jpg
This is the Panther killing a lion naked handed.

marvelprince

Hmmm.

Eh, no. DP is enhanced, but so is Panther. I don't see Wade having a physical edge on Panther.

Alfheim
I would give the wins to BP. Bp has too many different ways in which he could win because of his gadgets and suit.

masterbruce
BP decapitates Deadpool with the energy dagger after a long battle.

Soljer
Black Panther sent a full powered Namor flying with just one punch during Priest's run. Black Panther downed Karnak the inhuman with just one punch on his days with the Avengers and did it once again now under Hudlin's run.

Ohhh, Namor? How terribly impressive roll eyes (sarcastic).

Cap's one-shotted namor.

And Batman's gone hand to hand with Darkseid.

You'll still lose.

Soljer
Originally posted by marvelprince
Eh, no. DP is enhanced, but so is Panther. I don't see Wade having a physical edge on Panther.
Black Panther is Captain America level at best. And he doesn't even have the feats to put him on THAT high of a pedestal. Wade is his physical superior.

StarsNeverFall7
BP is peak human at the most, Id say it be a safe bet to say he isn't even level with Cap, yet. All of DP stats, should be above panthers, except for possibly intelligence...

Alfheim

Cap's one-shotted namor.

You sure about that?

And Batman's gone hand to hand with Darkseid.

I think Bats was wearing a special suit.

jrodslam
When did Cap one-shot Namor? When Namor had a divice that was controlling his mind which Cap hit, that then released its control over Namor who fainted because of it?

I actually think this fight could go either way. Even if Deadpool is knocked out for a couple of minutes, it still counts as a defeat for him. Ill give Panther a slight edge. 6/10.

Francisco
Black Panther is Captain America level at best. And he doesn't even have the feats to put him on THAT high of a pedestal. Wade is his physical superior. Do you think that if you repeat this over and over it would become true? Black Panther has plenty of feats that put him on the same level with Cap. Pysically and skillwise while placing him heads and showlders above him in the smarts department.

Soljer
Do you think that if you repeat this over and over it would become true? Black Panther has plenty of feats that put him on the same level with Cap. Pysically and skillwise while placing him heads and showlders above him in the smarts department.

Intelligence? Sure.

Strength? no

Speed? no

Skill? no

Do you think denying it over and over again will make you right? erm.

Francisco
Intelligence? Sure.

Strength? no

Speed? no

Skill? no

So the Panther isn't as strong and skilled as Captain America because you say so. Good for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
So the Panther isn't as strong and skilled as Captain America because you say so. Good for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. Comics say so.

"So, the Panther is a contender at Thanos level because you and that hack of a writer say so."

See? I can be ignorant and condescending too.

Francisco
No. Comics say so.

"So, the Panther is a contender at Thanos level because you and that hack of a writer say so."

See? I can be ignorant and condescending too.

I'll love for you to show me where did I ever (and Hudlin for that matter) said that the Black Panther was Thanos level, or are you implying Cap is Thanos level? Plenty of comics from decades before have Black Panther doing Cap America level feats but they do not count just because you say so. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
I'll love for you to show me where did I ever (and Hudlin for that matter) said that the Black Panther was Thanos level, or are you implying Cap is Thanos level? Plenty of comics from decades before have Black Panther doing Cap America level feats but they do not count just because you say so. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'd love for you to show me where did I ever said that the Black Panther's feats didn't count.

And please notice the ATROCIOUS syntax used; copied directly from your post. I'd love for you to show me where did I ever said. Jesus, that's a mouthful.

Furthermore, T'Challa's feats are nice, but they don't put him on Captain America's level, it's as simple as that. Arguing otherwise is simply...well...not true.

You're trying to argue that Spiderman's as strong as the Hulk. Or that Batman could beat Superman in an arm wrestle.

It simply isn't true, and no amount of 'yeah-huh!' or playing the race card is going to change that.

Francisco
I'd love for you to show me where did I ever said that the Black Panther's feats didn't count.

And please notice the ATROCIOUS syntax used; copied directly from your post. I'd love for you to show me where did I ever said. Jesus, that's a mouthful.

Furthermore, T'Challa's feats are nice, but they don't put him on Captain America's level, it's as simple as that. Arguing otherwise is simply...well...not true.

You're trying to argue that Spiderman's as strong as the Hulk. Or that Batman could beat Superman in an arm wrestle.

It simply isn't true, and no amount of 'yeah-huh!' or playing the race card is going to change that.

Now you are just uttering sheer non-sense out of your mouth. Are you actually saying that the difference between Cap and BP is the same that exist between Batman and Superman or Hulk and Spider-Man? Your hate is driving you crazy, man. Captain America has yet to make a single feat Black Panther wouldn't accomplish under the same conditions.

PS: Yes, I have a lousy syntax. English isn't my first language yet I manage to get my points across. Is it your argument so weak that you need retort to criticize my spelling?

Soljer
Now you are just uttering sheer non-sense out of your mouth. Are you actually saying that the difference between Cap and BP is the same that exist between Batman and Superman or Hulk and Spider-Man? Your hate is driving you crazy, man. Captain America has yet to make a single feat Black Panther wouldn't accomplish under the same conditions.

PS: Yes, I have a lousy syntax. English isn't my first language yet I manage to get my points across. Is it your argument so weak that you need retort to criticize my spelling?

I never said that the difference between Panther and Cap was as large as the difference between Spidey and the Hulk. I merely said that one existed between T'Challa and Steve in the very same way. Because Comics tell us so.

If you're going to argue that T'Challa is as strong or stronger than Captain America, you might as well be arguing that Spiderman is stronger than the Hulk, because comics have shown us otherwise, time and time again.

inamilist
well....

whats cap's best strength feat and what is Panther's?

Francisco

It couldn't be any clearer than this. These are your own words. You're claiming that to compare Cap to BP would be like comparing Batman physicallity with that of Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BP=Batman while Captain America = Superman.
Am I missing something?

TricksterPriest
Look, T'challa is close or equal to cap in physical stats. As far as skill goes, Cap, easily. Wade has a major physical edge on both of them. Wade is physically stronger than Logan. DP has a major advantage in this fight with his fighting style, physical edge, healing factor, and general insanity. The other fight was pretty much in BP's favor only because it was in the Wakandan jungle.

Soljer
It couldn't be any clearer than this. These are your own words. You're claiming that to compare Cap to BP would be like comparing Batman physicallity with that of Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BP=Batman while Captain America = Superman.
Am I missing something?

Yes. You're making an imbecilic logical fallacy. This isn't a straight Captain America : Black Panther :: Superman : Batman.

This is the case that there are facts presented by the comics. Facts such as A) Batman doesn't have heat vision. B) Batman can't move at trans-light speeds. C) Black Panther is not as skilled as Captain America. D) T'Challa isn't Steve's equal, physically.

We are not comparing degrees of superiority, we are simply comparing the difference inherit in each character. Every character has a certain level of attributes. Batman's attributes are lower than Superman's, as T'Challa's are lower than Steve's. To the same degree? Of course not. But the difference is there, none the less, printed in black and white.

Francisco
Yes. You're making an imbecilic logical fallacy. This isn't a straight Captain America : Black Panther :: Superman : Batman.

This is the case that there are facts presented by the comics. Facts such as A) Batman doesn't have heat vision. B) Batman can't move at trans-light speeds. C) Black Panther is not as skilled as Captain America. D) T'Challa isn't Steve's equal, physically.

We are not comparing degrees of superiority, we are simply comparing the difference inherit in each character. Every character has a certain level of attributes. Batman's attributes are lower than Superman's, as T'Challa's are lower than Steve's. To the same degree? Of course not. But the difference is there, none the less, printed in black and white.

You can backpedal all you want now but the fact remains. You stated it clearly. Under you hate filled eyes Black Panther is so down bellow that comparing him to Captain America would be like comparing Batman to Superman.

Christopher Priest himself stated that he viewed BP and Cap as equals with Cap being a little stronger and BP a little faster. But what does he knows? He's just a writer.
Skillwise Cap didn't start training until he was a young adult in the USA army. T'Challa has being training and fighting since he was a child.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dreampanther
Black Panther will tear DP apart. Dp is not faster, stronger or more agile than Black Panther. Black Panther is definitely more intelligent and a better tactician than DP.

And BP will be able to smell, hear and see DP before Dp even knows he is there. All DP has above BP is a healing factor - which just makes him a better punching bag.

BP is just that necessary step out of DP's league.

And this is in the city.

In the jungle DP won't even know BP is there until he feels a blade touching his throat...

Nice try, Soljer, but the more you argue, the more you convince me BP will take DP apart.

StarsNeverFall7
BP stronger than DP? More agile? Faster? I highly doubt all of these.

It would be like saying that Cap and BP's strength is comparable to Logans, I think not. His insane HF puts all of his stats at superhuman levels, Cap and BP have serums and herbs to place them to peak human levels which yep, is under superhuman.

His senses arn't going to help him unless this is a sneak and follow situation, which I don't believe it is. In a H2H bout, BP doesn't have the necessary speed, strength, agility, or yes im saying it *fighting ability* to outclass wade. The only benefit BP has over DP would be his suit, which like stated DP will be more than willing to take a knife jab or two to cut the suit to ribbons. And honestly? A blade to the throat...come on, DP will take that while beating down T'Challa and making jokes about Bea Arthur and Star Trek.

Like I said, DP outclasses BP in EVERY gategory except intelligence, which DP has shown to be far from bad at being tactical in battle.

Apolloknight
Black Panther is Captain America level at best. And he doesn't even have the feats to put him on THAT high of a pedestal. Wade is his physical superior.

Intelligence? Sure.

Strength? no

Speed? no

Skill? no

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

Like I said, DP outclasses BP in EVERY gategory except intelligence, which DP has shown to be far from bad at being tactical in battle.

DP should take this without too much effort...

Hmmm.

http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool044215rx.jpg

no expression

StarsNeverFall7
That shows nothing more than the two of them admiring the others moves...most of DP's admiring can be completely linked to sarcasm.

And if thats Hudlins BP, then well you have your answer..

Apolloknight
That shows nothing more than the two of them admiring the others moves...most of DP's admiring can be completely linked to sarcasm.

And if thats Hudlins BP, then well you have your answer..

Your ignorance is amazing, your beyond all hope, what does Hudlin have to do with anything!? just because you don't like the fact that he deals with controversial topics doesn't discredit black panther and what he is capable of. Marvel is not going to let panther beat up on the entire universe, their are things called editors, they will ensure that.

And no that is not Hudlins panther, and even if it was, it wouldn't change anything.

And Prove it, Prove deadpool was "admiring" panther, didn't you read the dialogue,he wanted to fight panther, I don't think he wanted to admire him, hell just look at his eyes after he kicked the knife out of his hands, he looked like he was in disbelief, didn't look like any type of admiring to me.

Amazing.........

Son, go learn a thing or two before you try this with me.......

Accel
Ha! BP's reputation is so trashed that all his former good showings are now being accused of only part of "Hudlin's Black Panther."

Hercules
Originally posted by Accel
Ha! BP's reputation is so trashed that all his former good showings are now being accused of only part of "Hudlin's Black Panther."

QFT, it makes me sad...

Martian_mind
I say Deadpool.......He has shown that he can use a jungle to his advantage before and he is faster,more agile and stronger than BP.

TricksterPriest
For the record, that was Pool spacing out. Which might happen in this fight. Like the Shen Kuei fight, that's not a fair gauge of how the two would fare in a fight. Both times DP spaced out and had a fanboy moment. It's like Spidey&Cap. But if DP got serious and actually wanted to beat BP, he would.

Yes, Accel, it is sad. I used to like BP. sad Now Hudlin's turned him into a joke.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel

How is his rep trashed, he is selling more comics then he ever has

Deadpool will use a jungle better then panther now confused

........WOW

For the record, that was Pool spacing out. Which might happen in this fight. Like the Shen Kuei fight, that's not a fair gauge of how the two would fare in a fight. Both times DP spaced out and had a fanboy moment. It's like Spidey&Cap. But if DP got serious and actually wanted to beat BP, he would.

Yes, Accel, it is sad. I used to like BP. sad Now Hudlin's turned him into a joke.

How do you know he was spacing out!?
And if Tchalla got serious and wanted to KO deadpool, he would!?
And how is he a joke!?

Hercules
Originally posted by Apolloknight
How is his rep trashed, he is selling more comics then he ever has

I think he was refering to this forum and how the Hudlin hype has made people assume that all BP feats are Hudlin and not the character.

On that point I have to agree, I'm just waiting for someone to claim that a Kirby written feat is down to Hudlin. roll eyes (sarcastic)

StarsNeverFall7
Maybe you should read the dialogue of the sarcasm of WOW, where did you learn that move?! Coming from DP "admiring" the move that BP performed. Then it proceeds to the kick DP's throws with BP side stepping. It shows nothing more than admiration from each for the others skills.

How was DP not spacing out, guess you don't follow DP much do you? A serious DP, BP stands even less of a chance.

Hudlin has to do with the fact of turning BP into a joke, thats what the comment meant, nothing more.

BP KO DP?? He is going to have to throw out enough power to dismember him, why must we forget DP often fights with broken limbs, half his torso missing, etc. BP doesn't pack a hard enough punch to KO DP.

I think you need to re evaluate your fanboyism of BP and try following a bit of DP.

Apolloknight
Maybe you should read the dialogue of the sarcasm of WOW, where did you learn that move?!

Maybe you should learn how to read, because he says, WAIT, not WOW.

It shows nothing more than admiration from each for the others skills.

BP is not admiring DP's skills at all, he is actually making fun of him, showing him how easy it is to sidestep of move he has learned years ago, since you know, he has mastered all forms of combat, and took all those forms and created his own unique style out of it to match his agility and speed which is equal to that of beast....

How was DP not spacing out, guess you don't follow DP much do you? A serious DP, BP stands even less of a chance.

And you think panther was serious in that showing!? when Panther is serious he doesn't talk even in the slightest

Hudlin has to do with the fact of turning BP into a joke, thats what the comment meant, nothing more.

I ask you again, he is selling more comics then Kirbys or Priest run, so how is he a joke, answer the question!?

BP KO DP?? He is going to have to throw out enough power to dismember him, why must we forget DP often fights with broken limbs, half his torso missing, etc. BP doesn't pack a hard enough punch to KO DP.

Umm, I recall panther knocking back a namor for a loop with a single punch (he wasn't K'Oed). also, panther has, energy daggers which he KO'ed Kraven with (and they weren't even on the highest setting) and Anti metal claws that will dice up any weapon DP trys to use, not to mention DP himself.

I think you need to re evaluate your fanboyism of BP and try following a bit of DP.

Actually I'm trying to debate this with logic, BP doesn't stomp DP, DP doesn't stomp panther. There will be none of that in this fight. Its a great fight no matter how it goes down, but because of the Tech Advantage, Panther is going to have the slight edge, like it or not.

StarsNeverFall7
The word "wow" wasn't a quote from the scan, it was used in reference to DP's expression. WAIT!! That was a cool move, that was unbelieveable... thats far from being serious. DP then points out the error in the move, and BP then points out how to fix the error, they are admiring each others fighting.

What does Panther hitting Namor have to do with anything? Can Namor take the same punishement as Wolverine or something with a better healing factor? No he cant.

Energy daggers? How often does Kraven go on fighting missing half of his torso? How often has Kraven had his entire mid section crushed and still stood?

Now we think that the amount of comics sold makes the character, no. Hudlin turned him into a joke, just like what has happened with Wolverine.

BP mastered all forms of combat? Last I checked he wasn't near the level of Daredevil or Iron Fist, who still arn't to the level of Captain America and Wolverine, two who have mastered all forms of martial arts.

jrodslam
I think if Deadpool was a a better h2h combatant skill wise, hed be able to beat Panther.

TricksterPriest
What do you mean 'if' ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

StarsNeverFall7
Yea what do you mean if? Hes been shown on different ocasions to hold his own against Wolverine who is said to be a top martial artist in marvel.

DP isn't quite to the Cap and Wolverine know it all line yet, but hes in the ball park of both DD and IF, who well are both above BP.

TricksterPriest
He's fought IF to a standstill twice in C&D. And for those who say he lost the 2nd fight, it was because he spaced when he realized 'DD' was actually Iron Fist in disquise. He figured it out from the fact that he was hit by the same move in the same way. And he has fought Logan 3 times, twice under extenuating circumstances, and holds his own easily. Actually, he may be a better fighter than Wolverine. It's hard to fight someone who's completely insane and has a suidical style of fighting. Not to mention he beat Taskmaster twice. ONCE WHILE HAVING HIS ARMS AND LEGS HANDCUFFED! Now, some people may say Tasky is jobbing lately, but that's still damn impressive.

StarsNeverFall7
Or the fact he fought Prestor John, hulk, upgraded Ajax, Luke Cage, is often quarelling with Cable, etc.

Often fights missing half his torso, gets thrown out of cars, breaks his own limbs, gamma radiation swims, swords to the chest, etc....

I wont press the Taskmaster issue, its in the respect thread, and in the new issue he fights an enlarged Rhino, havnt got to read it yet though...

All in all, DP has more than what it takes to down T'Challa

TricksterPriest
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/issue085.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=57716

C&D #37. DP PUNKED A WHOLE BAR OF SUPERVILLAINS, WHILE ONLY 3 INCHES TALL! AND WITH A KEYCHAIN ATTACHED TO HIS HEAD NO LESS! eek! There is no way in hell BP can do that.

StarsNeverFall7
Just read the issue, not only does he take out supervillans at 3inches tall, he also manages to dodge multiple amounts of bullets, whilst in the air from being thrown....not to bad...can't wait for the DP and Agent X next ish..

Soljer
*yawn* Attribute the Panther's inferiority to 'hate-filled eyes' if you so desire, but as I said, no amount of race card is going to get him the win here.

Especially when you don't even know the race of the people you're arguing against. Nice try, though.

The OTHER thread was in the Wakandan Jungle, which is one of the things that made it a much more equal thread.

This one makes no such reservation, and as such, Deadpool, quite literally, stomps T'Challa. T'Challa is peak human at best, and the case for that can only barely be made.

Deadpool is veritible superhuman.

You can sit there and try to shove words down my throat all you want; but I never said that the gap between Black Panther and ANYONE was as large as the one between Batman and Superman. Just that denying that one exists is the same in either case.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arguing that Black Panther is, in anyway, superior to Deadpool (save intelligence) is akin to trying to argue that four is greater than five. "Four has some great feats! It did this! This! This! It pushed this boulder! It stopped this animal! Four did all kinds of amazing things"

"But it's still less than five." no expression.

That simple.

bigbran
What does Panther hitting Namor have to do with anything? Can Namor take the same punishement as Wolverine or something with a better healing factor? No he cant.
Funny... I remember DP getting KOed by Cable.

I really don't care who wins, before someone says anything.

TricksterPriest
To be fair, DP's been KOed by alot of shit, some of it because he spaced out. He's Deadpool damn it, he doesn't fight at his best alot of the time. stick out tongue

Francisco
*yawn* Attribute the Panther's inferiority to 'hate-filled eyes' if you so desire, but as I said, no amount of race card is going to get him the win here.

Especially when you don't even know the race of the people you're arguing against. Nice try, though.

You keep talking off your ass. So only white people can be racist eh? roll eyes (sarcastic) Race card? I haven't bring race into this thread. I've talked about feats. Feats that you insist in down play or deny.

You can back pedal all you want but the truth is that you don't like BP. I don't know if it is because you dislike black people or wahtever. Those are your issues to solve.

Black Panther has better weaponry than DP. His panther suit can take anything DP throws at it. DP would have to know that he needs to cut along the grain in order to damage the suit. He doesn't know that. BP is fast and skilled enough to keep up with DP and to use his better tech and equipment effectively enough to take an slight majority over DP.

Francisco
To be fair, DP's been KOed by alot of shit, some of it because he spaced out. He's Deadpool damn it, he doesn't fight at his best alot of the time. stick out tongue

And BP is skilled and smart enough to take advantage of every single spacing out from DP.

StarsNeverFall7
Point being, in this situation DP isn't going to be spacing out. Is BP capable of going insane, hallucinating, having his mind only set on fighting someone else, and attempt to piss of Logan and keep an upper hand in the fight? No he isn't.

Cable...heh. Would this be the same Cable that took hung with Surfer? The same Cable that constantly admits to how good DP is? The one that stood solo against Apocalypse(stick out tongue Sorry Trickster), The same Cable that KO'ed Cannonball while in flight? "The wolrds most powerful telepath" Cable...? Would this be the same one?

To correct Soljer, he wasn't referring to the race area as him being white, because you have no idea the races of people that are standing up for DP. It's not the fact of that we don't like him, its the fact that he is out classed here.

BP have better weaponary, eh maybe. His suit is nice, but DP's healing factor can take what his suit can plus some, and he will still keep fighting.

BP is a good fighter yep, right below Cap on the peak human charts, but Wade is above that. He is stronger, just as fast or faster, a better fighter...yep a better fighter, he's up near the top tiers just not quite over the edge yet, which is still well above BP's level, far more willing to take a hit to get the win...

Even with his tech BP doesn't have a powerful enough tech item to put down DP, espically with a healing factor that outclasses even Logans.

TricksterPriest
Co-sign everything he just said. EXCEPT CABLE SOLOING APOCALYPSE! Never happened. CABLE CANNOT SOLO APOC.

StarsNeverFall7
Haha, gotta respect the people that try to bring Apocalypse love. Nah he can stand solo against him, but with the TO virus, he shouldn't be winning a majority.

TricksterPriest
He can't solo Apoc. At least, not classic. He's only fought Current Apoc, and we all know he jobs horribly. But we're getting off topic.

jrodslam
Yea what do you mean if? Hes been shown on different ocasions to hold his own against Wolverine who is said to be a top martial artist in marvel.

DP isn't quite to the Cap and Wolverine know it all line yet, but hes in the ball park of both DD and IF, who well are both above BP.

What do i mean "if"? Hes been shown to hold his own against Wolvie who is said to be a top martial artist in Marvel? Does Wolvie show to be a top martial artist in Marvel? Not imo. Especially when hes fought DP. Hes held his own due to weapons and healing factor. Hardly with skill.

DP doesnt show to have better ma skills than BP. I personally put IF, DD and Cap in one ball park and put Wolvie, DP and BP in another. Skillwise, DP doesnt show better prowess than BP.

Soljer
Point being, in this situation DP isn't going to be spacing out. Is BP capable of going insane, hallucinating, having his mind only set on fighting someone else, and attempt to piss of Logan and keep an upper hand in the fight? No he isn't.

Cable...heh. Would this be the same Cable that took hung with Surfer? The same Cable that constantly admits to how good DP is? The one that stood solo against Apocalypse(stick out tongue Sorry Trickster), The same Cable that KO'ed Cannonball while in flight? "The wolrds most powerful telepath" Cable...? Would this be the same one?

To correct Soljer, he wasn't referring to the race area as him being white, because you have no idea the races of people that are standing up for DP. It's not the fact of that we don't like him, its the fact that he is out classed here.

BP have better weaponary, eh maybe. His suit is nice, but DP's healing factor can take what his suit can plus some, and he will still keep fighting.

BP is a good fighter yep, right below Cap on the peak human charts, but Wade is above that. He is stronger, just as fast or faster, a better fighter...yep a better fighter, he's up near the top tiers just not quite over the edge yet, which is still well above BP's level, far more willing to take a hit to get the win...

Even with his tech BP doesn't have a powerful enough tech item to put down DP, espically with a healing factor that outclasses even Logans.

Co-sign everything he just said. EXCEPT CABLE SOLOING APOCALYPSE! Never happened. CABLE CANNOT SOLO APOC.

Good to see a few people have at least a shred of common sense.

StarsNeverFall7
Wait?!?! Wolverine stated as the top MA in marvel isn't true because of our opinions...thats where he has been placed and has been there a while. Cap also shares this category with him.

Next in line comes your IF, DD, Shang Chi, etc.

DP flirts with those two depending on how serious he is or how much he is screwing around.

Then comes your BP, Moonknight, etc.

Does Wolverines often lunging with both sets of claws strait out show that he is a top MA, nope. He still is though.

Does Cap throwing his shield show that he is a top MA, nope but he is.

BP isn't a top tier fighter, nor a second stringer. He's closer to a third or fourth string down the list. DP is just a better fighter plain and simple.

Like I said before the only thing that BP has going for him as an advantage is his suit, which when you take into account the fact that DP's healing could take just as much damage if not more so then it really means nothing except BP still losing.

Dreampanther
Ha - so despite all these arguments about how BP cannot possibly be in the same class as DP - so far the voting is equal. And the only scans I have seen so far of DP fighting against BP - BP clearly had the upper hand.

So much for DP fanboyism...

But hey, I guess that's the definition of fanboyism - refusing to believe proof posted for their own perusal, and being unable to post any proofs to back up their arguments.

StarsNeverFall7
So far DP is ahead of BP. So far, the only scan anyone has posted was of the two admiring the other, which was far from a fight to say the least.

So I'm refusing to believe the proof that WASN'T posted.

Apolloknight
So far DP is ahead of BP. So far, the only scan anyone has posted was of the two admiring the other, which was far from a fight to say the least.

So I'm refusing to believe the proof that WASN'T posted.

Since when the hell do polls matter, look at Some other threads on this forum with polls, they never matter, to many fanboys.

And I see you still know nothing of panther, he was not admiring any of his moves, thats just how he deals with people. If you knew anything about the character, you would know that he enjoys toying with peoples minds and emotions, no admiring is taking place their, only disbelief (just look at his eyes) in deadpool.

Sorry you cant see it, I don't know what else to tell you, its a fact, which is in the scan.

And how bout this, Prove that panther is not above DP level in skill.

So far in panthers career,

He has Stalemated Cap twice, and they both got the better of each-other once.

He has stalemated DD, and they both got the better of each-other once

He has outmaneuvered beast and got the better of him, and beast said himself he is just as Agile as he is

He has got the better of spiderman once.

He murdered Sabretooth in the house of M

He has one shotted Karnak twice

He outmaneuvered superampped Bloodlusted Iron fist for 7 pages, and he didn't even want to fight IF.

He fought Killmonger for 13 hours straight

Gilgamesh said he was the fastest mortal that he ever saw, and cap was standing right there in the same room.

Wiped the floor with Red Skull and broke his jaw who was perfectly equal to Captain America in everything

Out maneuvered wolverine twice, and on both occasions wolverine commented on how fast panther was.

But of course none of this matters right!? Because he is just not as skilled, or not as fast, he never will be even tho he has shown it in the past to keep up with a superhuman beast, Sabretooth and spiderman.

Go figure erm

StarsNeverFall7
I think you should re evaluate who originally brought up the poll it wasn't myself, I was simply correct a comment already made.

Secondly, if you knew anything about DP you would know the the look on his face is far from disbelief. Thats him screwing around like he often does. Thats clear in the dialogue there, im sorry you can't seem to understand that.

DP has simply kicked Cap in the balls, whilst Cap was being considering DP's second string backup in case he failed.

Fought a magic based T-Ray

Stalemated Wolverine on atleast 3 different ocasions.

Held his own against Luke Cage and IF and the IF by himself

Defeated an upgraded Ajax, who was superior to him in every way.

Stood against Goliath, Cap, Falcon, and DD(Iron Fist) with Goliath standing next to cap commenting on how fast he was.

Beaten Taskmaster while his hands and feet were cuffed.

Fought off a bar room of supervillans at 3 inches tall, whilst also dodging bullets.

Stood against Spiderman whilst dancing around the top of a bridge.

But of course none of that matters right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.