Savage Hulk vs Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roldz
Takes place in the moon...

I gave Darkness the majority of the wins..

LORDSIDIOUS01
HULK SMASH HULK SMASH

Symmetric Chaos
I'll assume niether needs to breath.

Darkness is the guy who can kill people with the "darkness inside them" right?

I'd say Darkness ftw.

Roldz
I dont think Darkness can kill just about anybody with Darkness in their heart, ive never seen him do that but he can attack via shadow and crippled you from the inside..
In the Hulk/Darkness non canon crossover his menions couldnt eat the Hulk but that was an attack coming from outside, how about attacking from inside say taking out the brain and heart, i dont think the hulk can heal from that, he could also calm Hulk down bringing banner out..

DevilGoblin
Hulk beat him badly (in comics).

Facts > comic boards.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Facts > comic boards.
What the **** are you talking about?

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What the **** are you talking about?

The two fought and Darkness power had no effect on the strongest char in the multiverse. Study the stuff.

juggernaut66666
The two fought and Darkness power had no effect on the strongest char in the multiverse. Study the stuff.
It was non canon also they have become friends at the end and there wasn't really a fight.

bigbran

Facts > comic boards. Superman beat Hulk in comics too...

Tassadar
As is, Darkness dies from lack of oxygen, Hulk floats in space until he lands on some poor unfortunate planet or just dies.
Assuming neither needs to breath, Darkness wins via creating something more powerful than Hulk, like the dragon he used on Superman.

jgiant
Well if this was in a place hulk could breath than hulk. And even if they attack from the inside Hulk wouldn't die eh would somehow force them out.

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
Superman beat Hulk in comics too... fan voted roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
fan voted roll eyes (sarcastic) Non-canon, same as the Darkness one... so don't use it.

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
Non-canon, same as the Darkness one... so don't use it. yes but no one voted ah.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
yes but no one voted ah. OK... Wolverine killed Hulk in a non-canon comic.
Thor killed Hulk in a non-canon comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.