superman tas vs statesman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
to me they seem like they are in more or less the same class fight takes place in the negative zone

this is the superman seen in the animated series (superman the animated series, batman/superman adventures, justice league, jlu) for all those who want to jump to conclusions

lando005
bump

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
to me they seem like they are in more or less the same class fight takes place in the negative zone

this is the superman seen in the animated series (superman the animated series, batman/superman adventures, justice league, jlu) for all those who want to jump to conclusions

how powerful is the statesman

Galvaclaw
Class 100 strength
Supersonic flight
Magical lightning blasts
Invulnerable enough to to survive a nuclear missile. Note survive, it would injure him alot.

He wasn't that impressive in the COH comics. Apart from knocking out an alternate version of himself he managed to be pretty useless.

He's never shown super speed. The Statesman in the COV beta event lacked superspeed as well. This could pose a problem as without PIS and CIS Superman could actually use his speed for once.

On Statesmans side he has his magic and experience.

guy222
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Class 100 strength
Supersonic flight
Magical lightning blasts
Invulnerable enough to to survive a nuclear missile. Note survive, it would injure him alot.

He wasn't that impressive in the COH comics. Apart from knocking out an alternate version of himself he managed to be pretty useless.

He's never shown super speed. The Statesman in the COV beta event lacked superspeed as well. This could pose a problem as without PIS and CIS Superman could actually use his speed for once.

Superman should win on experience. But Statesman can win a few?

lando005
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Class 100 strength
Supersonic flight
Magical lightning blasts

he's never shown super speed but it is listed as one of his offical powers if i'm not mistaken but everything else is more or less correct i wouldnt look too closely into the comic though i think it's written to make manticore look good other than that though with the experiance part statesman should have a much larger advantage than sups there seeing how he's been active since WW2

lando005
should be about a 50/50 split

Galvaclaw
I agree.

lando005
that's if there are no bias opinions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.