Batman and The Punisher vs Nightwing and Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
aha! I finally came up with a good fight. shifty

ok maybe not, but anywho.

theres no prep and the fight is in Gotham at night. all have their standard equipment:

Batman- Hush Batsuit with all accessories, poison-tipped batarangs(for paralyzation), batarangs that return, rope or grapple batarangs, grapple gun with dart and hook and de-cel jumplines, concussion grenades, tear gas and red smoke capsules, flashbangs and binoculars.

The Punisher- AK-47 with dual taped clips, pistol grip shotgun, silenced UZI, hand grenades, kevlar vest with white skull insignia and a knife.

Robin- R shurikens, grapple device, smoke bombs

Nightwing- fighting batons(sticks), razor wings, wing dings and flashbangs.

braz
I would say Frank and Bats win 5.5/10. it'd definitely be weaaaally, weallly close though.

Reaper777
Punisher and Batman-6/10

Bouboumaster
The punisher would punish tha two wonder boys by himself.

By spanking them ...

don't shiv
Overkill B

braz
o s*it, i forgot to add, Nightwing also has a grapple device too

Soljer
Do they start out facing each other? On opposite sides of Gotham? Do the four fighters start at four corners of Gotham? Is Batman cool with the Punisher shooting some of his closest friends(damn near sons) in the head?

inamilist
you know an AK 47 can shoot straight through an engine block?

for all these Batman/pun/robin/whoever threads, the only thing that makes them even remotely even is the fact that they are in Gotham and the bat family has the home field advantage.

In a neutral city scape, pun should be able to take all 3 of them... The flashbangs would be deadly, but still....

Bouboumaster
People are underrating the Punisher.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
People are underrating the Punisher.

Someone just said that he'd be able to take Batman, Robin, and Nightwing, simultaneously.

I'm pretty sure you got that backwards, people are severly overrating the punisher.

inamilist
Originally posted by Soljer
Someone just said that he'd be able to take Batman, Robin, and Nightwing, simultaneously.

I'm pretty sure you got that backwards, people are severly overrating the punisher.

:P

someone needs to decide how bullets work on this forum

GoBotsLive
Guns > Bat toys that don't kill.

Punisher would murder Robin and Night Wing, then take out the Bat afterwards, just to please his own bloodlust.

braz

chyea, yes

and Batman/Punisher and Nightwing/Robin start out in Gotham roughly five blocks from each other, neither one has each other's position.

braz
Originally posted by GoBotsLive
Guns > Bat toys that don't kill.

Punisher would murder Robin and Night Wing, then take out the Bat afterwards, just to please his own bloodlust.

no

Badabing
Bats and Pun 8/10.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
aha! I finally came up with a good fight. shifty

ok maybe not, but anywho.

theres no prep and the fight is in Gotham at night. all have their standard equipment:

Batman- Hush Batsuit with all accessories, poison-tipped batarangs(for paralyzation), batarangs that return, rope or grapple batarangs, grapple gun with dart and hook and de-cel jumplines, concussion grenades, tear gas and red smoke capsules, flashbangs and binoculars.

The Punisher- AK-47 with dual taped clips, pistol grip shotgun, silenced UZI, hand grenades, kevlar vest with white skull insignia and a knife.

Robin- R shurikens, grapple device, smoke bombs

Nightwing- fighting batons(sticks), razor wings, wing dings and flashbangs.

Castle/Wayne easily

boriquaking55
Does this battle take place at night?

We must keep in mind- BATMAN....IS THE NIGHT!!!!1!!1

braz
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Does this battle take place at night?

We must keep in mind- BATMAN....IS THE NIGHT!!!!1!!1

yea its at night. Batmans only known to come out at night, so yea.

braz
bump

Tassadar
Batman and Punisher win 8/10. Batman would beat either in h2h, and Punisher can possibly kill both before it comes to that.

Tassadar
Originally posted by inamilist
:P

someone needs to decide how bullets work on this forum

Comic bullets suck, they are easily the biggest jobbers ever. Humans can't even dodge a baseball moving 80 mph, much less a bullet going over 500 fps (too lazy to calculate mph into fps).

Soljer
Originally posted by Tassadar
Comic bullets suck, they are easily the biggest jobbers ever. Humans can't even dodge a baseball moving 80 mph, much less a bullet going over 500 fps (too lazy to calculate mph into fps).

Five hundred feet per second? A .357 SIG can travel at 1500 feet per second.

The SLOWEST most handgun bullets will travel is 1000 feet per second.

Rifle rounds and the like travel at significantly faster speeds. An m-16 has a muzzle velocity of well over three thousand feet per second.

Hell, non restricted air guns can be as high as five hundred feet per second - and those certainly aren't deadly.

braz
Five hundred feet per second? A .357 SIG can travel at 1500 feet per second.

The SLOWEST most handgun bullets will travel is 1000 feet per second.

Rifle rounds and the like travel at significantly faster speeds. An m-16 has a muzzle velocity of well over three thousand feet per second.

Hell, non restricted air guns can be as high as five hundred feet per second - and those certainly aren't deadly.

i was just about to say something about that.

braz
bump

inamilist
Originally posted by Tassadar

Agreed, its one of my few pet peeves in comics.

Its a strange debate though, since dodging a high velocity projectile would hardly be the most absurd thing to happen in a comic book.

So, on one side, Batman and other heroes can dodge bullets for days, and their feats of taking on gangs of fully armed lowlifes should be proof enough to show that Pun can't touch them. On the other hand, when Pun shoots in the comics, the bullets normally behave relatively normally... unless he is shooting at Daredevil or something.

If it is the former scenario, The fight might as well be Batman vs Robin/Nightwing, if its the latter, I stand by my "Punisher could shoot all 3 in a neutral environment"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.