has anyone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
has anyone actually done any of those things like look in a mirror and say 'bloody mary' 3 times? or any of those other things **thinks** i cant think of any of the others at the moment, but you get my point...has anyone actually done any of that?? i mean, i always say its ridiculous, but yet, i wont do it...ok...this is kinda stupid, but what do you expect from me??? its 12:03 am...

Tex
Yeah, and dont forget
CANDYMAN
CANDYMAN
CANDYMAN
CANDYMAN
CANDYMAN
that one was popular circa 1993.

Grown out of it.
Now I just look in the mirror and shout and yell and spit and all sorts of other things. Go figure :shy:

Sabrea
theres a whole bunch of others **not necesarilly with mirrors** i just cant remember...i dunno, i get freaked out too easily to do it

Tex
That's probably wise.
No point in wasting your time on stupid crap anyways.

ToMacco
yell and spit. rolling on floor laughing Tex, you're a funny bastard, you know that?

Tex
:shy:

Corran
Funny as in Idiosyncratic or funny as in humorous?

Sabrea
why not?? i know my friend is gonna make me the night of the fair anyways.........but the reason i never did it is like i said, i get freaked out too easily, not by other ppl, but i have a way of freaking myself out and seeing what i know isnt there but i make myself believe it is there...

yerssot
the scarypanses don't dare to show up

Sabrea
scarypanses??

yerssot
that candydude... btw, does he has chocolate?

Sabrea
dunno, go stand in front of a mirror and chant candyman...im gonna later, i have to..scares me though..

yerssot
he never visited me before

Sabrea
im gonna go try it...brb...

yerssot
*gets first aid-kit ready*

Sabrea
lol...nothing happened, of course, its still light out and i was laughing when i said it...ill try it again after dark and talking seriously..

Mujaffa
*looks in the mirror*
candyman....Candyman....CANDYMAN laughing
never laught so good before...

Mujaffa
http://www.anightmareonelmstreet.com/nightmare/nightmare5/nightmare5dvd20.jpg
direct fuel injection...don't fall asleep...

Mujaffa
http://www.anightmareonelmstreet.com/halloween/halloweensite/h20dvdpics/PDVD_054%20copy.jpg
And what ever you do do not loose your head...

ToMacco
That first picture is is from Nightmare on Elm Street isn't it? Part 4 or 5, I beleive.

Tex
No, it's a Bob Dylan Glamour shot. evil face

ToMacco
*gives Tex an odd look* Nice try.

finti

queeq
I thought that was from her last CD. I thought she looked good for a change.

Mujaffa
it's from part 5

Fire
freddy's cool smile
the guy reminds me of yerss

Sabrea
ive been doin the candyman thingy evryday so far..and nothings happened yet..of course, its only been 2 or 3 days..but still, rnt u sposed to get attacked or killed the first time??

Captain REX
*whispers*

Psst...the candyman won't show up because...

*shouts*

He's not real!

finti
duh

queeq
Rex, you shouldn't spoil things for all these kids we have running around here. Now yerss will be in tears for weeks.

finti
which can flood Holland...

queeq
But won't.

mah
because

Sabrea
**comes running in out of breath** cant..breathe..hes..real...he...attacked...me...some1...help...hes...gonna...kill...me..pleaze...the....candyman...is..after....me!!!!

finti
so when is the school play auditions???

yerssot
*waits for comment*

keokiswahine
here, comment; here, comment. *looks for comment* wink big grin stick out tongue cool laughing out loud laughing smokin' rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
oh no! only one poster can give that comment wink

*gets pillow ready*

Fire
you ppl are nutsy

yerssot
what? mesa? you must be kidding!

Sabrea
whos school play?? mine??

yerssot
*tempted to undertake actions*

Fire
nha don't do it yerss, fight it, I know u are stronger than that

yerssot
but please! I really want to rub it in! big grin

UltimateSWFan
And back to the topic. I actually did do the Bloody Mary thing once. Down in the woods by the old club house, it is about a mile or two from your house Sab, I think you've been there. It took us forever to get there, but that is because I'm from the next town over. But Kaitlyn ((Sab, she is the one with the blonde hair who dies it bright blue)) dared me to go down there and say "Bloody Mary". So we took the mirror at 11:30 and started walking, by the time we got there it was around almost midnight. So we waited for midnight and put the mirror on the wall. I looked into it and said "Bloody Mary" 3 times. Ashley freaked and claimed that she was getting cold shivers and she said that she saw Bloody Mary, so I had to smash my Mother's mirror to get her to stop. I still remember how mad my mom was that we snuck out of the house that late to go to the next town over, and that I smashed her mirror, LoL. But this was when I was in seventh grade. But it was still prety funny.

BackFire349
yeah ive done them all. nothing happened. it is kinda freaky wehn you've said it 2 times and on teh third time you dunno whats going to happen. but its fun.

jayride
For Fu#k's sake! Don't post scary pictures like that without warning me first. Dealing with leatherface is enough everyday.

finti
wuss

queeq
BIG wuss.

finti
big grinbig grinbig grin

queeq
Yeah, you like that.

finti
maybe

UltimateSWFan
It actually wasn't scary. It was fun. I knew nothing was going to happen.

finti
lucky youroll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
hehe, sounds very scary

Sabrea
i remember that place..im not sposed to go there anymore cause lindsay freaked when nicole told her the story..she claimed that she saw a ghost there..shes like me though..forget the word for it..

Ushgarak
Energetic?

Sabrea
lol, no.....i scare myself sometimes and see things that arent really there, but they arent hullusinations..i kno they arent there, but my brain forces me to see them, and im scared of what i KNOW isnt there.......my mom says im too over-imaginative

Ushgarak
Inventive? Delusional?

UltimateSWFan
No, I think Sarah got it right, Over-Imaginative. You were banned because of what I did? Well, because of Lindsay's reaction to what I did? Sorry.

Ushgarak
Probably not a disaster...

UltimateSWFan
Yeah it is, she used to go there almost every Saturday. But if she can't, wait a minute. Sarah, did you ever take the jar out of there?

Ushgarak
Is this as in because if she hasn't then what was in the jar may well have turned into sentient life by now?

UltimateSWFan
No, if she didn't then I'm going to take the money out of it.

Ushgarak
I'm sure that will make a significant contribution to future college fees!

If you are feeling generous then a deserving cause like myself is always happy to accept donations.

Sabrea
forget it kay, i took the money already

Ushgarak
Ah, in that case, are YOU feeling at all charitable?

Sabrea
not really..there wasnt much in the jar..prolly only bout 80 or 90 dollars..and i spent it all..SW stuff, have to make a shrine......oh, kay, my mom let me get teh thingy!!

Ushgarak
Thingy... hmm...

Sabrea
lol..lightsaber..u kno the plastic lightsaber things?? they have the regular ones and the character customized ones..i have like one red and one green regualr and an anakin customized...but i saw the darth maul one at a tag sale, so i begged my mom to buy it for me, but she said 5 dollars was a waste of money for a used lightsaber, but it was in good condition, but ashe wouldnt buy it.....ok..kay, she went back and got it for me, the lady lowered her price..

Ushgarak
The toy lightsabres in our group got broken very quickly. Flimsy bloody things, they were... didn;t quite get the feel of the film when my friend Matt slashed at Ben and we all watched his blade fly off halfway across the garden.

Sabrea
lol...my dad took it off the shelf and whacked me with it as hard as he could..he does that evry time i get a new one or he has an urge to go through all my SW stuff, which is kinda a good thing..cause he LOVES the jedi-dex and he gets caught p and when i asked him if i can go online he just says "yeah, whatever, do whatever you want" and you hear the crunching sounds, its funny..

Ushgarak
Crunching sounds? What, he eats them??

Never seen a Darth Maul one in person, though.

Sabrea
not the lightsabers..the jedi-dex..it makes this crunching sound when u move the thing..you hear, crunch crunch crunch crinchcrunch crunch crunch crunch crunchcrunch and so on..

Ushgarak
Gee, what wonders they can make these days!

Sabrea
lol..its hillarious..uh oh..im gonna miss the countdown and eminem is on it..

Ushgarak
That's good news, surely?

Fire
yep ush that sounds like good news to me

Corran
Marshall is cool, leave him alone.

Fire
who the bloody hell is marshall????
I was talkin' about eminem and if marshall and eminem are the same person
too bad for all the ppl named marshall

Corran
Marshall Mathers, is indeed Eminem. He got his name from his initials but couldn't call himself M&M because of legal reasons so he called himself what it sounded like.

Fire
laughing laughing laughing

hehe too bad for all the other ppl named marshall hihihi

mah
why

UltimateSWFan
Sarah! You fell asleep before the countdown. I called and your mom went to your room and said the radio was on but you were sleeping! I wanted you to record it for me.

Ushgarak
Ah, geez! She may as well have stayed!

UltimateSWFan
I know. Her CD player on computer desk actually gets the radio station too. Unless she broke it.

Ushgarak
Is that likely?

Sabrea
very likely, but i didnt break it..i lost the plug..and i forgot about my portable one..and i feel asleep before 'lose yourself' im gonna record it tonight..hopefully it will be on..and ill send u a copy of tonights..sorry i wasnt up..

Ushgarak
Well, at least you get a second chance...

Sabrea
its a different countdown..i just kno that eminems new song is gonna be on it tho cause hes so popular round here

Ushgarak
Well, everything turns out ok then!

I wish life was always that simple.

Sabrea
life is never easy

Ushgarak
And you have barely seen any of it yet!

UltimateSWFan
Don't judge her by her age. She's gone through a lot more than me and I'm older than her.

Sabrea
thank you for sharing my life story roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Regardless, she's got a whole lot more to see- trust me.

Sabrea
ok..now ur talking about me lik eim not even here **waves arms** hello?? im here!! u can talk to me directly!!

Julie
uh no can't say that I have...uh hello Sabrea

yerssot
Sabrea? you're here?
woops!
*hides secret kidnap Sabrea plans*

Ushgarak
Ooh, sorry, Sabrea, I had just gone to bed and did not know of your continued presence... hi...

Fire
well I think u can never say you have seen or been through it all in life, and indeed experiences can make ppl wish beyond their age, but experiences ain't a garantee for wisdom in my opinion

Sabrea
arghh..i never said anything..kay was talking about me..

UltimateSWFan
No I wasn't. I can't do this. Sarah, come do my homework for me. I've been up since five this morning, and I still have one more class worth of homework. And I have to get up at the same time tomorrow. Tell BW no.

Sabrea
no..howd u kno bout BW?? im tellin her yes...and im just as tired i wanna be switched to the stupid math class..i HATE algebra..im soooo tired..**falls asleep on keyboard**

UltimateSWFan
Don't fall asleep. Send me the problems and I'll help you. And the only reason I know about Barbara is because I got in trouble and they sent me down to her office. The list of people to call was on her desk and your name was on it.

Ushgarak
It's like watching our very own soap opera... again...

UltimateSWFan
LoL. My life is NOT a soap opera.

Ushgarak
And sabrea's?

Fire
hmm dunno, depends what u consider a soap opera

finti
EU PARLIAMENT..?........ big grin

Sabrea
my life is watching movies over and over again..and coming on the internet..that isnt a saop opera..

Ushgarak
Could be a very bad one.

Fire
hehe, yea it might be

Sabrea
not funny...my life is NOT a soap opera..oops, and i forgot to mention hayden..

Fire
lol well we have this theorie we learned in school

ur life is like a spiderweb
from time to time you are the spider or the fly

if u are the spider u feel that u control your life (then it AIN'T an opera)
if u are the fly u feel like ur life controls you (then it is a opera)

Sabrea
everyone BUT me controls my life..

Fire
lol then u are a fly

Sabrea
thats okie..im deathly afraid of spiders anyway..

Fire
lol like yerss stick out tongue

Sabrea
i dont think ANYONE is as freaked by spiders as me..

Fire
lol I wouldn't be too sure

Dexx
i consider spiders to be fascinating. Course i don't like them too much on me but still very good.
And bout hayden....this is a good opportunitty to say what i've heard. I read in a magasine ( not kidding ) that an actor hayden was making a movie with (can't remember the name) said hayden stinks ( literally )
After the how he smell, the man conclusioned that hayden never once showered during the filming. And in a shot he had to touch his armpit and he couldn't get the stench out after a week. That's as best as i could translate.
SAbrea...i'm not just sayin this cuz u don't like it...that's how it says there...maybe it's true maybe not

mah
I'm really not too interested in how many times famous actors shower

Fire
me neither

Dexx
gossip...what else am i supposed to do...study?

UltimateSWFan
There are a million actors named Hayden. ((At least I'm sticking up for him Sar))

Mujaffa
oooh like big brother...booring..i would go for big sister....love that show

finti
big grin, is that a show about big fat chicks

Corran
Nah that's Big Fat momma

finti
your fav

yerssot
Big Momma's house?

Corran
Yeah, but she's a whole lotta woman.

queeq
Time to wrap this one up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.