Pre-Retcon Molecule Man vs. The Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Discuss their feats and On Panel evidence.

Who is stronger?

celestialdemon
Pre-retcon Molecule Man wins. The LT was with the cosmics who pleaded with Owen to stop the Beyonder.

xmeat
LT should win

Mr Master
Pre-Retcon Molecule Man
(second only to classic Beyonder during the Secret Wars saga)

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7054/uatubeggingmmbo6.th.jpg

http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/629/mo1ao2.th.jpg

http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/1473/mo2ds6.th.jpg

MM wins.

Nikkolas
Yeah, I know.

I made this topic to prove a point to a person who said I was smacked down on this forum for thinking MM > LT. But, it appears I was right and everyone agrees that MM > LT.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Yeah, I know.

I made this topic to prove a point to a person who said I was smacked down on this forum for thinking MM > LT. But, it appears I was right and everyone agrees that MM > LT.

I feel you,

isn't it nice, when you're bashed for a claim,

and then you're claim ends up being the fact and truth?

I love that moment.

xmeat
does MM have control over marvels entire omniverse hell no LT>>MM

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
does MM have control over marvels entire omniverse hell no LT>>MM

Even LT doesn't have total control over the entire Omniverse at will influence even approching that occurs only during jugdements.

And in Secret war MM is shown apparently frightening an assembly of cosmics (including the LT)

Galan007
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Yeah, I know.

I made this topic to prove a point to a person who said I was smacked down on this forum for thinking MM > LT. But, it appears I was right and everyone agrees that MM > LT. There was no Omniverse in the days of pre-retcon MM.

Back then, the Multiverse was Marvel's equivalent of an Omniverse, and MM>>>then everyone in the Multiverse, (save Beyonder).

MM ftw.

tkitna
I cant see LT losing this really. Wouldnt you think that LT has the capability or the same powers as MM and then more? I agree that LT jobs a little, but I think when push comes to shove, he would step up to the plate or would be more than capable of doing so.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tkitna
I cant see LT losing this really. Wouldnt you think that LT has the capability or the same powers as MM and then more? I agree that LT jobs a little, but I think when push comes to shove, he would step up to the plate or would be more than capable of doing so.

MrMaster already posted scans of MM scaring LT and the narrator mentioning that MM was the Multiverses most powerful entity (not including PreRetBeyonder)

Galan007
I cant see LT losing this really. Wouldnt you think that LT has the capability or the same powers as MM and then more? I agree that LT jobs a little, but I think when push comes to shove, he would step up to the plate or would be more than capable of doing so. The entire Watcher race agreed to interfere with mortal affairs, and asked MM to stop the Beyonder. This is unheard of!

Why did they ask only MM?

Because he was the only being in the Multiverse who had a chance of beating Beyonder.

qqqqqqq
how did MM get so powerful?

Ethereal
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
how did MM get so powerful?

By tapping into the Phoenix Force. I learned that from GS smile

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Ethereal
By tapping into the Phoenix Force. I learned that from GS smile no seriously tell me, i know nothing bout secret wars

Galan007
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
how did MM get so powerful? Basically, when a hole ripped open in the Beyond realm, some of it's power found Owen Reese (MM).

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Galan007
Basically, when a hole ripped open in the Beyond realm, some of it's power found Owen Reese (MM). oh..thanks

celestialdemon

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Where is the Molecule Man?

juggernaut66666
In Kansas.313

tkitna
Ok, so i'm not the most informed person about MM in his most powerful incarnation, but is it not written that LT is the most powerful being in Marvel comics besides TOAA? If so, I somehow missed where MM became that close to God. Doesnt seem right, but hey, its a comic book.

Mr Master
Ok, so i'm not the most informed person about MM in his most powerful incarnation, but is it not written that LT is the most powerful being in Marvel comics besides TOAA? If so, I somehow missed where MM became that close to God. Doesnt seem right, but hey, its a comic book.

LT is the most powerful now below TOAA.

Back then, Beyonder was a hint of what TOAA is now.

And MM was second only to Beyonder.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
LT is the most powerful now below TOAA.

Back then, Beyonder was a hint of what TOAA is now.

And MM was second only to Beyonder.

Mr. M, where is Owen Reece. Is he still a threat to the Multiverse?

Mr Master
Originally posted by guy222
Mr. M, where is Owen Reece. Is he still a threat to the Multiverse?

Not Owen Reece,

but his Alter-ego, the Molecule Man,

is.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
Not Owen Reece,

but his Alter-ego, the Molecule Man,

is.

Sounds fair

starlock
Oh boy a mere mortal with a very cowardly streak is going to beat LT,i dont care what scans you show or what bio's you present,the fight is now and LT according to the rules will fight to his best as will owen, what is owens best? forget about his high end feats he would quake in his boots and cry for his love as the rules say" in character"? most of his showings are him dealing with stupidity and fear, "now" LT will be able to take away his powers in a heartbeat,in the times of the secret was it was story driven and bad story at that.

Now the thread starter wants to say AT THE TIME THE WRITERS WERE WRITING THE SECRET WARS WOULD OWEN WIN in 198? even that is far fetched, man what people will do to get back at someone

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Oh boy a mere mortal with a very cowardly streak is going to beat LT,i dont care what scans you show or what bio's you present,the fight is now and LT according to the rules will fight to his best as will owen, what is owens best? forget about his high end feats he would quake in his boots and cry for his love as the rules say" in character"? most of his showings are him dealing with stupidity and fear, "now" LT will be able to take away his powers in a heartbeat,in the times of the secret was it was story driven and bad story at that.

Now the thread starter wants to say AT THE TIME THE WRITERS WERE WRITING THE SECRET WARS WOULD OWEN WIN in 198? even that is far fetched, man what people will do to get back at someone

Secret Wars('84-85). Controversy happens. I agree LT lives. Does MM in '07 stand a chance against LT? No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.