odin vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
and just for an added twist i'll throw in thor on odin's side and dooms day on darkseid's

aww what the heck throw loki in there too as a wild card

Symmetric Chaos
DS

xmeat
odin smites

Nikkolas
Odin destroys him.

xmeat
thou lord of asgard smite thee

tkitna
Original Darkseid ftw.

Comics as we know them now, Odin ftw.

lando005
i think i made a real main event here

King_Mungi
Next time please use the search engine this has been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369937&highlight=Odin+vs.+Darkseid+forumid%3A77

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
and just for an added twist i'll throw in thor on odin's side and dooms day on darkseid's

Is this the true DS smile. Odin destroys him

lando005
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Next time please use the search engine this has been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369937&highlight=Odin+vs.+Darkseid+forumid%3A77 this isnt the same match i added my own twist to it

King_Mungi
this isnt the same match i added my own twist to it

Doesn't matter much as it still comes down to Darkseid and Odin.

lando005
Doesn't matter much as it still comes down to Darkseid and Odin. this is still it's own match completely different from the set up of that other match the fighters may be the same but the conditions are not

King_Mungi
this is still it's own match completely different from the set up of that other match the fighters may be the same but the conditions are not

There was actually similar conditions in other threads, but regardless if you feel it's truely that different I won't further persue the issue.

lando005
There was actually similar conditions in other threads, but regardless if you feel it's truely that different I won't further persue the issue. i know what your saying but i'm allowed to put my own spin on it arent i after all you can only do soo many original fights here before you start repeating them

Jax_Jax
DS ftw. if not oe, he has complete matter manipulation to the molecular level. we all know whats coming next. apple, table, whatever he pleases. and yes, he isnt like other chars who have the feat, but never performed it. he has turned people into dust, and created beings from nothing such as strayne

Soujaboy

Loki, Thor, and Doomsday are irrelevant in this match up, unless of course this is are recent "get hogged out by Superman" Darkseid.

Either way Odin ftw.

DevilGoblin
As anyone in the world just said: Odin destroys any version of Darkseid horribly.

The only version Odin can't beat is -Fanboys Wet Dreams- Darkseid

Juntai
Darkseid.

leonidas
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Loki, Thor, and Doomsday are irrelevant in this match up, unless of course this is are recent "get hogged out by Superman" Darkseid.

Either way Odin ftw.

laughing out loud

sorry bro, couldn't pass up on the irony. your post was immediately followed by a post from a guy who has a sig showing a whooped darkseid being DRAGGED away by an 'irrelevent' doomsday who'd just throttled ds AND took the OE . . .

laughing out loud

sorry souja, too good to pass up. smile

lando005
and just cause i can i'm also throwing thanos, Kalibak, and the silver surfer in there as more random wild cards

lando005
bump

starlock
i would ask the moderator if you could edit your first post so you can gather all the combatants and we can see who is fighting who

Odin wins (just odin vs darkseid)

nvrbeenwthagirl
How strong is Odin Physcially? Is this true form DS? I'd wager that Either of them in thier own wrealms get the victory for what ever wrealm they are in . A combine of thier wrealms or nuetral would have me believing DS gets the victory due to the OE on top he has every other power Odin has.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How strong is Odin Physcially? Is this true form DS? I'd wager that Either of them in thier own wrealms get the victory for what ever wrealm they are in . A combine of thier wrealms or nuetral would have me believing DS gets the victory due to the OE on top he has every other power Odin has.

Odin and Darkseid aren't even in the same realm of power.

Physically Odin can amp his strength to whatever he pleases.

Odin isn't any more powerful in Asgard as he is outside of Asgard.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsForsung1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsForsung2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsForsung3.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Odin and Darkseid aren't even in the same realm of power.

Physically Odin can amp his strength to whatever he pleases.

Odin isn't any more powerful in Asgard as he is outside of Asgard.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsForsung1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsForsung2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinvsForsung3.jpg

THis is true they aren't. Darkseid can hurt multiversal powers like the anti monitor, control 3 billion superman type beings, create actual alternate realities, use his omega to even hurt the spectre with the will of hal jordan hosting and is so important that the source wont' let him die. Your right. DS is far and away beyond Odin in power.

Priest
yeah and batman can lay the smack down on spectre too.
i doubt DS hurt LT.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
yeah and batman can lay the smack down on spectre too.
i doubt DS hurt LT.

I doubt you read the comic. DS has actually created multiple alternate realities. When has odin ever did anything of that magnitude as to created actual new existances.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I doubt you read the comic. DS has actually created multiple alternate realities. When has odin ever did anything of that magnitude as to created actual new existances.

You are an ignorant one.

You do know that the creation of Asgard would be considered creating a reality. You should also be aware that at one point after the evil side of Odin's mind Infinity consumed a portion of the universe, Odin restored it.

hunbu04
Odin did not create asgard as zeus did not create olympus they just inherieted it.
Both darksied and zeus has created life out of nothing I have not seen odin done such a feat. we all know that King Thor with the odinpower also fail to restore life which is lower than creating it

guy222
odin

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
DS ftw. if not oe, he has complete matter manipulation to the molecular level. we all know whats coming next. apple, table, whatever he pleases. and yes, he isnt like other chars who have the feat, but never performed it. he has turned people into dust, and created beings from nothing such as strayne

confused

You do know who Odin is right?

psycho gundam
bump

odin vs darkseid (minus the other guys the op threw in)

JakeTheBank
Typically, Odin.

vansonbee
Beware Odin mighty floating head

http://i51.tinypic.com/2whfq5v.jpg

Silent Master
Is Darkseid still getting punked by Superman in the comics?

SquallX
Originally posted by The Illuminati
confused

You do know who Odin is right?

You do know who Darkseid is right?

Great Darkness Saga lays the smack down on all of Odin's incarnation.

Darkseid hurt the Anti-Monitor while using someone else as the conduit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know who Darkseid is right?

Great Darkness Saga lays the smack down on all of Odin's incarnation.

Darkseid hurt the Anti-Monitor while using someone else as the conduit. GDS also absorbed or beings powers other than his own. Supergirl also hurt the Am a lot more so than Darkseid by herself.

Bentley
Quan convinced me: DS for the stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Quan convinced me: DS for the stomp. Read hunter prey and Apokolips now and ask yourself would Odin fall victim in either circumstance ? Then get back to me and beg for my forgiveness.

Bentley
But you said it yourself that DS can absorb powers, and he also fought the incredibly powerful HP Doomsday!

Would Odin fall victim of that too? At least DS doesn't ko himself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
But you said it yourself that DS can absorb powers, and he also fought the incredibly powerful HP Doomsday!

Would Odin fall victim of that too? At least DS doesn't ko himself. In that story Seid did so against an unsuspecting victim but he fought other opponents he didn't just absorb their powers. Odin's fought far more impressive beings than Doomsday and won such as Surtur and Seth to name a few.

Seid has fallen down steps. It doesn't get any worse than that.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
GDS also absorbed or beings powers other than his own. Supergirl also hurt the Am a lot more so than Darkseid by herself.

Supergirl hurt a far weaker AM. That was beginning Crisis AM, before his final power up, that's the AM Darkseid hurt while using somebody else's body as a catalyst.

Then again knowing Odid, he might just knock himself out. evil face

quanchi112
Supergirl hurt a far weaker AM. That was beginning Crisis AM, before his final power up, that's the AM Darkseid hurt while using somebody else's body as a catalyst.

Then again knowing Odid, he might just knock himself out. evil face Ds used technology as he pressed a button to weaken other with the other heroes present a hurt Am. Supergirl beat an Am down herself with no aid without just pressing a button and being completely out of harms way.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ds used technology as he pressed a button to weaken other with the other heroes present a hurt Am. Supergirl beat an Am down herself with no aid without just pressing a button and being completely out of harms way.

My god man, do you read what you post.

What is Darkseid main strategy?
Darkseid is the type of character that fights others without really fighting them. Saying Darkseid using technology as a way of putting his character down, it's just like saying Odin uses magic to fight.

Also Darkseid using his OE through somebody else to weaken a multiversal being is far greater than anything Odin has ever done.

quanchi112
My god man, do you read what you post.

What is Darkseid main strategy?
Darkseid is the type of character that fights others without really fighting them. Saying Darkseid using technology as a way of putting his character down, it's just like saying Odin uses magic to fight.

Also Darkseid using his OE through somebody else to weaken a multiversal being is far greater than anything Odin has ever done. Darkseid didn't just used another person entirely. If Thanos presses a button to destroy Omega I don't use it as a power feat for Thanos in a versus forum fight.

Odin's affected the multiverse under his power alone. Seid using tech and another person isn't even applicable in a versus forum fight. I will forgive you this time for wasting my time see that it doesn't happen again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.