Guile vs Wolfgang Krauser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The King of the Air Force vs the Stroheim nobleman.

Don't misunderstand Wolfgang Krauser von Stroheim. He is not a violent man by nature, given his gentle side out of the fighting ring, he just simply sees no justification for mercy or place for righteousness in battle, and will fight brutally in the battle ring and only for personal gain.

This time, however is different.

Guile is on vacation with his family in Europe when his daughter Amy accidentally spills a drink on Lawrence Blood, Krauser's right-hand man at an outdoor cafe.

Before Blood can backhand Amy for this offense, Guile shows up and he is not happy with the fact that Blood tried to attack his daughter. Blood attacks Guile, only to be Somersault Justice-ed to the moon.

Krauser sends for Guile and personally apologizes for Blood's actions. He then requests a match, just to see if he really is as strong as Blood claims to be. Guile accepts.

Sado22
decent fight. but despite the fact of how much i HATE krauser (though he was pretty badass in the anime) i think Guile is history.
Krauser turns him upside down and uses him to clean his castle.

~Sado-sama

Remulous
I would say Guile losing but putting up a descent fight.

Sado22
is this true?!
are remulus and i agreeing?!
big grin

~The Shocked Sado-sama

Remulous
The world must be ending! I'm gonna go start looting, now.

Sado22
me too!
where you heading first?smile

~The Looter Sado-sama

Remulous
Target!...and hmmm...the pet shop, I always wanted an eel.

Where you goin?

TricksterPriest
Never thought Sado and Rem would agree on anything. big grin I'm gonna sign on as well and make it even weirder. Guile might put up a decent fight, but Krauser is probably stronger than Geese. Guile's not winning this.

Kazenji
I'm going with guile with this not everything is about strength

TricksterPriest
Dude, Guile is outmatched here. Krauser is amazingly powerful. He's almost a match for Rugal.

Sado22
woah.......TP TOO! this is uncanny!
*checks head for fever, checks pulse, checks eyes in mirror*
if DSZ comes in here agreeing i'm jumping off the building (i doubt i can come back like Geese)

you want an eel? why you wanna electricute yourself so that you can do denjin hadouken. or are in for some Benimaru action?!
(that'd be sick btw).
me, i'd love to go to US and slap Paris Hilton. that'd be nice! i'll feel complete if i slap her and make her realize that she isn't the greatest thing on the planet.
hmmm....or maybe bang her and then slap her.....or bang AND slap her. depends what i saw in my dreamsbig grin

what about your TP?

~Sado

Kazenji
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, Guile is outmatched here. Krauser is amazingly powerful. He's almost a match for Rugal.

and as i said before not everything is about strength

olympian
Krauser fer sure.

Originally posted by Sado22
is this true?!
are remulus and i agreeing?!
big grin

~The Shocked Sado-sama

Im shocked, and i`ve seen lot in my days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.