Deadpool vs. Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarsNeverFall7
I was thinking about this and figured it would be a semi interesting fight. Both have a pretty good baseset of a low superhuman level and both are expert killers. I also figured that with DP's insane randomness, it would be a bit difficult for MN's "million battle scenarios in a second"

Midnigher is fighitng for the life of Apollo and DP is fighting for some cheesy puffs and a date with BOTH of the Olsen twins...

So at dusk along the rooftops of an abandoned NYC, who takes a win here?

Blaxican
Deadpool and last cheesy puff FTW!

Martian_mind
Midnighter:I've run every possible scenario a thousand times in my head,you were beat before you came"

Deadpool:"hey! I know you,you were in that movie,Brokeback fountain or something,good movie,not a patch on 'off to grandma's house we go' tough.......chimichanga"

Midnighter".......I might have to reevaluate"

boriquaking55
Deadpool because Midnighter's 1 million scenarios would still not account for the fact that his stupid ass doesn't realize he's in a comic.

Soljer
All jokes aside??

Midnighter bats artillery shells away (well, tank shells, close enough), and rips peoples spinal cords out. He takes this one.

Martian_mind
Deadpool seduces him.....man,a threesome between Deadpool,Apollo and Midnighter?

Deadpool:Oh ye.....

actually,lets NOT go there.

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Deadpool seduces him.....man,a threesome between Deadpool,Apollo and Midnighter?

Deadpool:Oh ye.....

actually,lets NOT go there. If that didn't prove it...

TricksterPriest
laughing I'm having trouble calling this one. I don't know enough about Midnighter, and my natural instinct is to favor DP, especially against anyone who tries to predict the outcomes of fights. Example: Taskmaster, and various others. I think Midnighter will be thrown off his game with Pool. For one thing, it's hard to fight his suicidal style of fighting. 2nd, the healing factor. It's too hard to kill DP with normal methods, it just doesn't work. Not to mention DP is strong enough to move 2 tons at peak effort.

StarsNeverFall7
Yea MN'er just recently punched through a Nazi's skull cracking a cement wall behind him. So im sure he has got the strength to go toe to toe with him..

Just trying to see some more opinions...like I said, both are in a serious bloodlusted mode...I mean come on now, both the Olsen twins? Id fight like hell...

Martian_mind
I'd lose intentionally.The Olsen twins?Bah,give me Dame Edna,atleast she's a real woman.

StarsNeverFall7
Lose interntionally and give up the cheesy poofs? What is the world coming to...we cant even fight to the death over cheesy puffs anymore!!

don't shiv
what if Wade bodyslides into the same space as Midnighter, it wouldn't kill Nighty coz he regenerates it would KO him though,

to pull this off Dp would have to take out Midnighter's eyes and ears and sense of smell not forgetting every nerve impulse sensitive to atmospheric pressure dilation

so no Midnighter wins every time.

StarsNeverFall7
His healing isn't anything near to being on par to what DP's is, far from even a hope of being close.

don't shiv
authority arc featuring seth everyones favourite hill billy perverted merc with over a thousand super powers telepathy telekinesis weather witch strength speed teleportation healing technomorph xray vision super hearing to name a few]

so Seth crushed the authority, subject to toying with them, Midnighter regenerated from a thoroughly insane stomping then put his brain into gear and kicked his ass with a little help from baby Jenny at the end.

StarsNeverFall7
From a stomping? Is MN'er capable of breaking every bone in his body and having it heal? Breaking his own limbs to get in and out of traps? Missing half his torso? Regenerating from a puddle?

Point being, MN'er enhanced healing factor is nothing but a joke compared to DP's...

juggernaut66666
Midnighter trashes Deadpool.

Priest
deadpool would win.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
deadpool would win.
Nope.
Midnighter is superior in strenght ,speed,tactics maybe even in fighting skills it isn't hard to KO Deadpool ,Taskmaster did it with ease.

qqqqqqq
deadpool would again use his ability to tap into loeb's jobbing power and defeat MN

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nope.
Midnighter is superior in strenght ,speed,tactics maybe even in fighting skills it isn't hard to KO Deadpool ,Taskmaster did it with ease.
Its pretty clear that that midnighter is superior in strength.
But would have to disagree that MN is superior in speed/agility, at best MN is his equal.
TaskMaster, well is the taskmaster, he would be able to KO Midnighter as well in the same fashion as he has done to DP.
MN's durability is still a question. im pretty sure that DP does carry more fire power than Midnighter. it would be more easier for DP to exploit MN's inferior durablity, with grenades/explosives, various guns, and swords.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
Its pretty clear that that midnighter is superior in strength.
But would have to disagree that MN is superior in speed/agility, at best MN is his equal.
TaskMaster, well is the taskmaster, he would be able to KO Midnighter as well in the same fashion as he has done to DP.
MN's durability is still a question. im pretty sure that DP does carry more fire power than Midnighter. it would be more easier for DP to exploit MN's inferior durablity, with grenades/explosives, various guns, and swords.
Taskmaster beating Midnighter?Nah
Midnighter's speed would allow him to take out TM easily and his tactics.When TM amazes some one like Captain Atom with his speed I say he might be able to catch up with Midnighter.

Edit:Midnighter "blocks" machine gun fire with his "stick" and easily dodges bullets.

marvelprince
Nope.

Considering Deadpool's beat TM at ease in at least two other occasions I'd reevaluate that statement

juggernaut66666
It has also shown that Deadpool is a far better dancer then Taskmaster.313

Juntai
Midnighter.

Soljer
It has also shown that Deadpool is a far better dancer then Taskmaster.313

That was the first time. The second time, Wade smeared him while his arms and legs were cuffed.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
That was the first time. The second time, Wade smeared him while his arms and legs were cuffed.
I missed that.

StarsNeverFall7
Yea it happened in the most recent issue of Cable and Deadpool. I do feel MN'er is a bit superior in strength. I feel everywhere else they are equal with fighting ability leaning to DP's favor. I do see MN'er having a hard time keeping DP down though..

So far I could still see it going either way..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.