Got recruited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
I got recruited to a forum today trough PM, here at KMC confused Did anyone else get this? If not, it was a sweet mail big grin I just hoped it was not a copy+paste thing, so that is why I am asking if anyone else got recruited? confused

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Kaldorei
I got recruited to a forum today trough PM, here at KMC confused Did anyone else get this? If not, it was a sweet mail big grin I just hoped it was not a copy+paste thing, so that is why I am asking if anyone else got recruited? confused

That depends on who it was from and what you were recruited for. Something like the now defunct TFT group?

Kaldorei
Bluemouth12 was the recruiter and it was some movie forum if I got the description correct big grin

Dj88
Yeah he sent it to me too

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Bluemouth12 was the recruiter and it was some movie forum if I got the description correct big grin

Oh....it was for another forum? Sorry, my bad. Misunderstood.

Kaldorei
It could have been sweet of him if it were a personal PM, but he never mentioned my name and I suspected it was a copy+paste mail. erm

Dj88
is this what it said?

Hi, I've read some of your posts and you seem like a great person. Therefore, I'd like to selectively offer you the following:

Would you be interested in joining my movie and writing forum? We'd love to have you onboard as I believe you'd bring a positive nature and a wealth of interesting conversations. If you're interested just check out the link below. Thanks!

(I know it may not have the same quality as KM.com, but we're still pretty good)

Kaldorei
yes That is it. In precise words.

Dj88
Thought so. I joined the site. It's ok, nothing great though

Kaldorei
Too big for my taste. KMC is big but it has enough members to keep it alive big grin That forum do not confused

Lana
Woooo, PM spammers.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Dj88
is this what it said?

Hi, I've read some of your posts and you seem like a great person. Therefore, I'd like to selectively offer you the following:

Would you be interested in joining my movie and writing forum? We'd love to have you onboard as I believe you'd bring a positive nature and a wealth of interesting conversations. If you're interested just check out the link below. Thanks!

(I know it may not have the same quality as KM.com, but we're still pretty good)

laughing out loud

I got the same thing a week or so ago! I told the guy were to shove his PM and he got pissed off at me for him spamming. lol

justjakk
Originally posted by Dj88
Thought so. I joined the site. It's ok, nothing great though wow a forum so boring, they go to other forums and beg for people to make it less boring...lol laughing out loud

Dj88
Yeah right, I went there, it's not that much fun. Not because there aren't many people. I understand that it takes time for members to join.

I myself am trying to get my site off the ground. But his site is soooo boring. It's all movies and script writing, and nobody really wants to talk about their books they're writing roll eyes (sarcastic) It's silly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.