batman goes to sin city

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
how long will it take for him to clean up the city?

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
how long will it take for him to clean up the city?

bruce can do it

Muck101
I never doubt the bat. He'll get it done in a week or two at the very most.

boriquaking55
He'd clean up. Why? Cuz he's the god-damned Batman

Batman-Prime
He can't clean up Gotham, so he can't clean up Sin City completly. Crime is not just one ganster, one mafia, it's humanity, there is and always will be crime.

grey fox
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He can't clean up Gotham, so he can't clean up Sin City completly. Crime is not just one ganster, one mafia, it's humanity, there is and always will be crime.

Pretty much

GoBotsLive
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

My thoughts exactly. Bats can't even clean up Gotham or any other city, so how could he clean Sin City. Besides, it would require several things:

1. Bruce would have to keep a base of operations in Sin City.
2. Double-shift between Gotham and Sin City.
3. A double-dose of villians, beatings and negativity.

Frankly, I don't think our boy is up to it... Too much work for a regular guy in tights.

Juntai
But he could lock away all the big guns.

And apperently, they arent afraid to use the death penalty to insane killers that get caught, rather than sticking them in arkham.

He couldn't get rid of -all- crime, and thats part of his character, one man's impossible crusade.

He could certainly make a gigantic difference though.

They would fear the Bat.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by boriquaking55
He'd clean up. Why? Cuz he's the god-damned Batman QFT. laughing .......Unfortunately Juntai has a point. He's not gonna be able to get rid of everything wrong. But he can probably run most of the major criminal elements either out of town or to the chair.

boriquaking55
The only real reason Batman doesn't clean up Gotham is because then there wouldn't be any story to write. Gotta keep the series going afterall, right?

TricksterPriest
I thought it was because Gotham was as corrupt as Sin City? Not to mention guys like the Joker have dream teams of lawyers. You know, if this was the Batman who took over the Demon, (Ra's Al Ghul's empire), he'd clear the entire city in less than a week.

boriquaking55
There's still no reason why Bats just doesn't call in Flash & Supes and they speedblitz every single scumbag and street urchin in the city in less than 2 seconds. Like I said, gotta keep the baddies around to sell comics.

Soljer
If everyone Batman's locked up had been executed? Gotham's be squeaky clean by now.

As was mentioned, sin city isn't afraid to utilize the death penalty. Batman may not be able to make Sin City perfect, but he'd certainly make worlds of difference.

Juntai
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I thought it was because Gotham was as corrupt as Sin City? Not to mention guys like the Joker have dream teams of lawyers. You know, if this was the Batman who took over the Demon, (Ra's Al Ghul's empire), he'd clear the entire city in less than a week. No, they go to Prison or Arkham and then escape.
They said no place has been able to hold Joker for more than 6 hours in one comic. That's just one example.

boriquaking55
Lets not forget Adam West Batgod is eligible for this

LORDSIDIOUS01
Maybe a month.

Symmetric Chaos
Batman in Vegas . . .

*shimmery effect*

*sees Batman in chorus line *

shocking

Symmetric Chaos

Bouboumaster
Batman couldn't do it. Sin City is corrupt to the bone. In fact, only one hero could do it, and it's The Punisher. Frank wouldn't have any trouble of conscience of killing nearly everybody in the city.

TricksterPriest
Hmm. I'm not disagreeing with the punisher being able to do it. IMO, he'd probably do it faster than Batman. I still think Bats could pull it off though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.