Texas Chainsaw Massacre : The Beginning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

In Fate's Hands
This was by far the most sickiest and most chillingly scary movies I have ever seen. That biker guy storms in there all hardcore thinking nothing of it an starts fighting with the "Retard" until he gets knocked down and hears the roar of the chainsaw, oh my gosh the look on his face was priceless; hardcore to the most scared looking thing ever.
An how bout the one girls boyfriend strapped the table in the basement. All his vein's an tenden's exposed and along with that getting a chainsaw to the abdominal an out the back and then his face taken off.......that's some major pain right there embarrasment

Evil Dead
I thought it was decent......better than the TCM remake......

sickest and most chilling? you need to watch some more horror flicks.

Dinalfos
I though it was mindnumbingly awful. Especially the ending.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I thought it was decent......better than the TCM remake......

sickest and most chilling? you need to watch some more horror flicks.

Well just the fact that its based on a true story, and just the fact that there was family so demented enough to do the gruesome things they did. When i watch most horror flicks a watch it as if i were there an to be any of those people in that movie thats scary as shyt

Evil Dead
oh my f-cking god.

Röland
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Well just the fact that its based on a true story, and just the fact that there was family so demented enough to do the gruesome things they did. When i watch most horror flicks a watch it as if i were there an to be any of those people in that movie thats scary as shyt
oh my f-cking god.

pumas79
dude, its a very tenious link between the films and what happened,

The actual "true story" is based on Ed Gein, he is often dubbed as americas first serial killer (although i think albert fish was first)
He killed some people and made furnitue and Knick knacks out of them.
As far as im aware there has never been an entire family who killed people etc so take the "based ona true story" bit with a pinch of salt,
its a bit like saying that War of the worlds is based on a true story cause some redneck saw a moving light in the sky at night. you get me?

Kram3r
oh my f-cking god.

laughing out loud

Here we go again...

In Fate's Hands
Ok so maybe it wasn't base on anything like I heard. It was still a disturbing movie. It would make my top 10.

LaHaine
i want to slap you

NormaBates
Originally posted by LaHaine
i want to slap you

And i wanna slap you for your stupid nick alone!!

LaHaine
Originally posted by NormaBates
And i wanna slap you for your stupid nick alone!!

i would destroy your soul with my fist

NormaBates
blah blah!!!

In Fate's Hands
My brother made this thread under my username, and now that he has his own username, he can make his own threads in his own.

I just saw this movie Saturday and it was better than the remake but it wasnt at all the bloodiest, most chilling movie I've ever seen.

NormaBates
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
My brother made this thread under my username, and now that he has his own username, he can make his own threads in his own.

I just saw this movie Saturday and it was better than the remake but it wasnt at all the bloodiest, most chilling movie I've ever seen.

My comment was meant for LaHaine's underscript, not yours laughing out loud

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by NormaBates
My comment was meant for LaHaine's underscript, not yours laughing out loud

yea i know

DeNiro
oh my f-cking god.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud

O my god evil dead u made my day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.