Which of these guys would make the Ultimate Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which of these characters would be the best Juggernaut

1.Wolverine
2.Cable
3.Mister Fantastic
4.Spider-Man
5.Savage Hulk
6.Havok
7.Nightcrawler
8.Batman
9.Pitt
10.Drax the Destroyer

Rick/Genis
Do you mean who would be the coolest with the Gem of Cytorrak?

Well it would be cool if Drax still had the Power Gem AND the gem of Cytorrak.

NoFate007
Savage Hulk with the gem? Jeez....talk about unstoppable. You'd have to outsmart the guy and that's it.

Rick/Genis
how do you outsmart someone that doesn't think... AT ALL? He's pure chaos.

invisiblewoman
i think it would be interesting to see mr fantastic with the cytorak gem

Soleran
Cable I think would be the coolest/best with those powers.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Do you mean who would be the coolest with the Gem of Cytorrak?

Well it would be cool if Drax still had the Power Gem AND the gem of Cytorrak.

To be honest, with smart writing the wielder of the PG wouldn't have a need for the gem of Cytorrak.

To bad writers never do - Champion....I'm looking at you mad

Soljer
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
i think it would be interesting to see mr fantastic with the cytorak gem

That would be pretty awesome. A juggernaut that has immeasurable strength, is totally unstoppable, can sap momentum, AND stretch himself to cover a city block?

Woah.

golem370
Nightcrawler would have teleporting ability. Cable with his telepatic powers along with Juggernauts powers plus Cables fighting ability.

golem370
I meant who would be the best with these powers

outavodka
For some reason i see Reed/Nightcrawler being true nightmares with the cygem

Soleran
Originally posted by golem370
Nightcrawler would have teleporting ability. Cable with his telepatic powers along with Juggernauts powers plus Cables fighting ability.

And Cable's TK abilites.

He would take the Juggernaut to a level none of the others could hope to!

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Soljer
That would be pretty awesome. A juggernaut that has immeasurable strength, is totally unstoppable, can sap momentum, AND stretch himself to cover a city block?

Woah.

nice angle i like where your going with that . . . big grin thumb up

Kutulu
I think Wolverine and Reed Richards would make the most interesting receptacles for the gem of Cytorrak, from your list.

Reed Richards, would be able to punch someone from several blocks away with class 100+ strength, and be invulnerable at the same time... would be a true nightmare.

Wolverine, with unstoppable force behind his blades, could cut into anything and anyone and it would take a hell of a lot to stop him.

Other good recipients:
The Flash (IMP + Juggernaut force behind it!) eek!
Charles Xavier (no more wheelchair, he would probably be able to wield the forces of Cytorrak in ways which the Juggernaut never thought of).

golem370
apocalypse high evolutionary X-Man Kurse Dr Doom Hercules The Leader alot of prospects

Dinalfos
Reed Richards would make great use of his abilities, but he would stop being a true Juggernaut due to his intellectual needs. He would prefer to think and strategize, instead of brawl and be semi-unstoppable like the real Juggy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.