Telling It Like It Is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
I just found this article to have some funny and interesting lines in it.

Kind of surprised at some of the stuff that was actually written.

The title of the Article is: "Mayhem Main Event at NBA All-Star Weekend
'Police Were Simply Overwhelmed' in Sin City."

Here are some parts that I felt the need to post.

1. "I'm sure ESPN's reporters were embedded in the rear ends of the troops -- Shaq, Kobe, King James, D-Wade, AI and Melo."

2. "David Stern seriously needs to consider moving the event out of the country for the next couple of years in hopes that young, hip-hop hoodlums would find another event to terrorize. Taking the game to Canada won't do it. The game needs to be moved overseas, someplace where the Bloods and Crips and hookers and hoes can't get to it without a passport and plane ticket."

3. "After this weekend, I'm convinced he's losing the battle. All-Star Weekend Vegas screamed that the NBA is aligned too closely with thugs. Stern is going to have to take drastic measures to break that perception/reality. All-Star Weekend can no longer remain the Woodstock for parolees, wannabe rap artists and baby's mamas on tax-refund vacations."

4. "If Stern wants to continue to strengthen the international appeal of his game, he has the perfect excuse to move the All-Star Game to Germany, China, England or anywhere Suge Knight's posse can't find it."

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Kongu Dude
Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... didn't read it. 313

Bardock42
Was the All Star Weekend? What happened?

InnerRise
Shootings (2 people in critical condition, one not in critical condition). Weed Smoking. Restaurants having to be shut down b/c waiters were scared for their lives. Restaurant Manager was actually spit on. People were leaving hotels. Cab Drivers reported seeing Brawls all weekend long. That sort of thing.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by InnerRise
Shootings. Weed Smoking. Restaurants having to be shut down b/c waiters were scared for their lives. Restaurant Manager was actually spit on. People were leaving hotels. Cab Drivers reported seeing Brawls all weekend long. That sort of thing.

Oh, I meant in the games.

Scottie
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... didn't read it. 313

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Scottie

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, I meant in the games.

well the west won and kobe won MVP

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, I meant in the games. Sorry, I don't follow the sport of the Basketball.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.