Jacen/Jaina/Anakin Solo vs. Darth Bane and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
This is BotS Bane and Post Kotor-Revan against the Solo familiy. No rules.

Who would take this?

Captain REX
Wrong section, I'll have it moved. smile

I think Bane and Revan would take this, personally.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Jacen is the most powerful Solo. Bane and Revan are good too. I think Jacen wins.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Jacen is the most powerful Solo. Bane and Revan are good too. I think Jacen wins.
What?

Revan alone is an exceptional match for Jacen and Bane alone is powerful enough to take on Jaina Solo and Anakin Solo.

Revan and Bane will win.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
What?

Revan alone is an exceptional match for Jacen and Bane alone is powerful enough to take on Jaina Solo and Anakin Solo.

Revan and Bane will win.

Don't you know Jacen is a Sith now. Jaina's ok, but she jobs. Anankin Solo is dead. I like Bane more than Revan.

S_W_LeGenD
Don't you know Jacen is a Sith now. Jaina's ok, but she jobs. Anankin Solo is dead. I like Bane more than Revan.
Being a Sith is not an arguement.

And it is perfectly alright if you like Bane more then Revan because every person has his/her own choices and tastes wink

Jaina cannot take on Bane and neither Anakin. Bane will defeat them both and then proceed to help Revan in destroying Jacen.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Being a Sith is not an arguement.

And it is perfectly alright if you like Bane more then Revan because every person has his/her own choices and tastes wink

Jaina cannot take on Bane and neither Anakin. Bane will defeat them both and then proceed to help Revan in destroying Jacen.

I don't think so. Jacen has the power and will to take on both and win.

Darth_Glentract
Both? No. But he could definately defeat either of them while his siblings defeat the other one, or worst case he'd defeat one while his siblings hold off the other for long enough for him to go help. The Solo's win for sure. Through in Malak or someone of around his strength would make the Solo's lose, but nothing else.

Darth Sexy
Highly doubtful that Jacen can defeat Revan OR Bane. I love all this talk about Jacen being uber, yet he has no offensive force powers to back that up.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Highly doubtful that Jacen can defeat Revan OR Bane. I love all this talk about Jacen being uber, yet he has no offensive force powers to back that up. exarckly wink. Jacen is a pisa shit

allfg
I personally don't see Jacen beating either Bane or Kun, but it's not because he doesn't have offensive force powers (I'm pretty sure he does actually), since when was that a prerequisite for winning a fight? By your logic, Yoda would lose to any darksider in a force battle, which is ridiculous. Every force user that knows how to use TK can use it offensively, and most of them know how to channel their defence into attack (redirection for example), and that would usually suffice. And surely Jacen knows darkside lightning (or at least electric judgement), given that he was able to instinctively use it before, so it would make sense that now that he's being trained to use the darkside, that it would be in his arsenal. And from what I've heard, his force bubbles are pretty effective at defending against tangible attacks. But, imo, his mastery of and strength with the force, at this stage, are not on par with either Revan's or Bane's.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Wow I actually agree with Nebaris...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Highly doubtful that Jacen can defeat Revan OR Bane. I love all this talk about Jacen being uber, yet he has no offensive force powers to back that up.

Love Jacen. He has the powers to back it up. Just hasn't shown them yet.

Tangible God
Love Jacen. He has the powers to back it up. Just hasn't shown them yet. *claps* Excellent logic!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who has Bane killed? Who killed Bane? Who has Revan killed? Who killed Revan?

Lord Prime
team 1 ftw.

Riverollv
Bane and Revan take this. None of the Solo kids is a match for Revan and/or Bane. Jacen is the strongest, but not enough to defeat them, even with the help of his brothers.

S_W_LeGenD
Who has Bane killed?
Bane has killed several enemies. His most notable victory is against Kas'im.

A brief about Kas'im:

Kas'im is considered to be among the most experienced and elite swordsmen in Star Wars history and was among the most powerful Sith in Bane's era and also was Bane's Sith mentor.

Apart from this, Bane received some useful training from Revan's holocron. And later-on when orbalisks attached themselves with Bane's body, they made him more dangerous then before.

Regarding orbalisk armor:

It is said that the orbalisk's armor is so durable that Light Sabers have a hard time penetrating it, making a wearer basically immune to Light Saber attacks.

A PIC: (Bane in orbalisk armor)

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/341/darkbanetv3.jpg

Who killed Bane?
I don't know.

Who has Revan killed?
Revan has killed so many that I can't count. But I will talk about some of his notable kills.

A brief about Darth Malak:

Darth Malak was among the most powerful Sith Lords in KOTOR era. He was also a master swordsman and an adept Force user. He used the Star Forge to further enhance his personal power and was said to be "nearly unstoppable" and despite all his preparations, Revan defeated him in a single combat.

From the SW Databank: The Sith Lord had grotesquely adapted the Rakatan device to draw energy directly from chained Jedi captives. He replenished his life force from the captives by draining theirs. Malak was nearly unstoppable.

His other notable kills include: Mandalore - The Ultimate, Yusanis, Calo Nord and Darth Bandon.

Regarding Revan's power: "Revan was power. Staring into his eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Jedi Master Kreia

Current status of Revan: undefeated in combat.

Who killed Revan?
No one knows this. Possibly Revan was not killed by anyone and died naturally. But I am not sure about this as Revan's story is not yet complete.

kamikz
@ Riverollv: His brother and sister actually. laughing out loud

Morridini
Kinda too early to have this kind of fight, as we have yet to see Jacen as a full Sith yet.

Riverollv
Originally posted by kamikz
@ Riverollv: His brother and sister actually. laughing out loud

big grin yeah, i know, but watever

Danouo
You all forget a VERY major point, Revan was a master strategist and extremely good at large and small scale battles, he was undefeated, and he slaughtered a man once thought invincible, and even now he is single handedly defending the Republic from an unknown threat. Bane was brute power, strength, and force. I may not known much about the Solos, but I am almost certain that Revan (cannonically lightside male), no matter the alignment could never be defeated. With the help of Darth Bane, the battle would be nothing more to them than killing Gizka in a box.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Danouo
You all forget a VERY major point, Revan was a master strategist and extremely good at large and small scale battles, he was undefeated, and he slaughtered a man once thought invincible, and even now he is single handedly defending the Republic from an unknown threat. Bane was brute power, strength, and force. I may not known much about the Solos, but I am almost certain that Revan (cannonically lightside male), no matter the alignment could never be defeated. With the help of Darth Bane, the battle would be nothing more to them than killing Gizka in a box. You're joking right?

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.