UFO Hot Spots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
As far as I understand there are a lot of places in the world were UFO sightings are most commonly seen. These are the most popular.

1. Brazil
2. USA
3. Mexico
4. Himalayas

Why are these places mostly cited as hot spots for UFO sightings? What is about these places that cause this?

No, please, there is no need for the "someone was partying to hard last night" comments. wink

Mr Parker
Theres also the town of Gulf Breeze florida where UFO'S are a regular common place sight.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Theres also the town of Gulf Breeze florida where UFO'S are a regular common place sight.

true. It's funny though how every person you talk to in Gulf Breeze laugh about it.......saying it's due to the airforce base right down the rd. between Navarre and Ft. Walton.

This is actually one of the few conspiracy subjects I agree with.......carry on.

WrathfulDwarf
Not very updated on American Military bases around the world. But could this validate that maybe those U.F.O. sigthings are actually our boys flying over their skies?

Evil Dead
doesn't offer validation......just that the locals believe that's what it is. Then again, they may be like many people and just attribute anything they see to known phenomena blindly.......

ps. If you ever go to Gulf Breeze......check out their water tower. It looks more like a UFO than any I've ever seen. That's not what people are seeing........it's not what is pictured in photos......I just found it funny. My first time there I said, "gee....I know why so many people see UFOs here now". I was just joking. It's completely unrelated.

by the way.....my brother lives in Gulf Breeze. I've been there many times and talked to many people about the ufo flaps.

Spartan005
no expression

DarkC
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Not very updated on American Military bases around the world. But could this validate that maybe those U.F.O. sigthings are actually our boys flying over their skies?
Well, there is a rather large time gap between what the public know of and what the US can actually build.

Evil Dead
truth.

The most advance aircraft that we know of today are the Stealth crafts............the US military has had them for over 25 years. What do you think they've been working on for the past 25 years?

DarkC
Hydrogen slush engines, flying spy microphones the size of a tick, etc.

Someone sees their test craft, they make up Area 51 and claim it as aliens. What an opportunity.

I'd personally like to think force fields and active camoflauge, but that'd be pushing it a little.

NuclearWinter
Here you go folks:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9042499324182317197&q=schneider+phil

If you believe in UFO's and Government coverup, watch and enjoy.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Here you go folks:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9042499324182317197&q=schneider+phil

If you believe in UFO's and Government coverup, watch and enjoy.

When he is speaking at the podium at the very strt of the video just about his left shoulder there is a rock-crop that looks like a goat head...weird.

Grand_Moff_Gav
This is the face I mean, I've put red around it.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g48/gavinscott321/iluumin.jpg

NuclearWinter
Donald Rumsfeld? lol. I doubt it.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I thought it looked like his silhouette.

NuclearWinter
You know that is very odd. I put the same video link in two other places and somehow it changed to a different link overnight.

Impossible on it's own? Perhaps.

But it seems to work fine on this board.......

Just making a note.

NuclearWinter
So has anyone seen the Phil Schneider video from above besides Grand Moff? I'm just curious.....

And if so..what did you think about it?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Strictly speaking, it is the Grand Moff, not just Grand Moff.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Strictly speaking, it is the Grand Moff, not just Grand Moff.
lol. Good luck trying to get me to call you that.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
lol. Good luck trying to get me to call you that.
Gav would be better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.