*sighs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Hidden Lotus
just so damn bored.
i cant stand this degree of boredness.
im gonna commit suicide.
see you guys in the afterlife! smile

Kaldorei
How do you know the life after this is not worse? shifty confused

JacopeX
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
just so damn bored.
i cant stand this degree of boredness.
im gonna commit suicide.
see you guys in the afterlife! smile Idiot.

Smiter
I voted Goku.

_____a
ultra super saiyan gay

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by JacopeX
Idiot.

yes you are smile

Strangelove
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/lame.jpg

Dr. Badass420
none of the options make sense, except for "really gay"
super gay- only gay guys say 'super' no expression
ultra super saiyan gay- speak any english? euro
so gay its straight- WTF?crazy

JacopeX
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
yes you are smile Yet, you are still alive.

Yes you are an idiot. Once again. wink

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yet, you are still alive.

Yes you are an idiot. Once again. wink
hei der jakop hy wan 2 talkin liek gangtsaz u mai g lol omg

o yeh omg lets hab a lampshade party nd we can shave r mustaches and den we can do soccr rekuestz for the KmC smilesmile

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Barker
hei der jakop hy wan 2 talkin liek gangtsaz u mai g lol omg

o yeh omg lets hab a lampshade party nd we can shave r mustaches and den we can do soccr rekuestz for the KmC smilesmile
herbcry

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
hei der jakop hy wan 2 talkin liek gangtsaz u mai g lol omg

o yeh omg lets hab a lampshade party nd we can shave r mustaches and den we can do soccr rekuestz for the KmC smilesmile I guess. smile erm

Just one question. You never passed puberty, so how the hell do you have a mustache? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
I guess. smile erm

Just one question. You never passed puberty, so how the hell do you have a mustache? roll eyes (sarcastic)
kk smile

No, I haven't passed puberty yet. smile I guess you could say that I am in puberty right now. smile

Try again, plz. smile

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Kaldorei
How do you know the life after this is not worse? shifty confused
haermm

TeeLee
freaks! no expression

AOR
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
haermm

gun3haermm

TeeLee
gun2

Bloigen
herbgungun3

Kharhmah
o_O

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
gun3haermm
gun3shocklaugh

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yet, you are still alive.


wierd huh? smile

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
wierd huh? smile
Hold it. no expression

smilegun2ermmnone

AOR
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
gun3shocklaugh

Too bad this one doesn't work gun3doingit

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by AOR
Too bad this one doesn't work gun3doingit

yea.

too bad laughing

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
Too bad this one doesn't work gun3doingit
Yeah. shocklaugh

JacopeX
Well......HAMMER TIME!

Kongu Dude
Wrong Thread. ninja

JacopeX
eatermm

Kongu Dude
ermm

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by JacopeX
Well......HAMMER TIME!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Kongu Dude
Happy Dance

Hidden Lotus
gun_bandana Happy Dance

Kongu Dude
ermmnone

Hidden Lotus
thought you said you had 2 go?

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
just so damn bored.
i cant stand this degree of boredness.
im gonna commit suicide.
see you guys in the afterlife! smile NOOOO!! nuts

cry

mith fox
go masterbate

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by johnnyforever
NOOOO!! nuts

cry

i know youll miss me. sad

Kongu Dude
Back. 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.