Resident Evil: Extinction Teaser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/residentevilextinction.html

ladygrim
looks kinda groovy big grin

rox
yep

In Fate's Hands
FINALLY!

Hopefully, it will be a good movie.

Strangelove
Looks like a lot of fun

MildPossession
Well looks a lot better than the awful second one. Like the western elements.

Solo
The first was bad, the second one of the worst of all time. I don't see much hope in a third.

Myth
ditto

AstroFan
How the hell did zombies cause Vegas to be buried in sand?

I guess this series is Resident Evil in name only now. erm

Darth Vicious
I thought the first one was good, pretty entertaining. Second one was just garbage and the new one, dont know what to think about it. Hopefully it will be much better than the 2nd.

rox
Originally posted by AstroFan

look at the name extinction. meaning 60-70% of the human race is gone and no one is there to take care of the world so everything has got out of control.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I thought the first one was good, pretty entertaining. Second one was just garbage.

Exactly what i think of the RE films seriously what were they think RE 1 MA gone from that to an M rating there goes half the action

rox
whats so bad about the films

Kazenji
They're a not so great translations of the games

questura
Originally posted by rox
whats so bad about the films

erm...

appalling dialogue? cliched stories? lazy screenplay? thoughtless cgi? confused plot (unless you played the games)...

i mean what was good about the films?
What's incredible about this trailer is that, ordinarily, artfully made trailers can cover up even the most ass movies, but this one makes it look bad...What a feat!!!

AstroFan
Originally posted by rox

look at the name extinction. meaning 60-70% of the human race is gone and no one is there to take care of the world so everything has got out of control.

Oh cool, so jumping years ahead in the story and putting a summary in the title could be there excuse for no explaining a damn thing. no expression

rox
Oh cool, so jumping years ahead in the story and putting a summary in the title could be there excuse for no explaining a damn thing. no expression

well i will explain. it takes place 3-5 years after apocalypse with angie ashford has died and an uncontrolled t-virus outbreak has spread throughout the u.s.

Mairuzu
I wish these movies were better, ill watch the 3rd only if Jill is in it again.... thats the only reason why i watched the second...oh and because i thought it was gunna be good...lawl

Grimm22
For some reason, RE:Apocalypse was on Lifetime or something like that the other day laughing

I mean I know the movies have tough chicks, but thats not as much women empowerment as it is hot chicks kicking ass stick out tongue

rox
Originally posted by Grimm22
For some reason, RE:Apocalypse was on Lifetime or something like that the other day laughing

I mean I know the movies have tough chicks, but thats not as much women empowerment as it is hot chicks kicking ass stick out tongue

its a womens survival how about that

zslick
Jill isnt going to be in the third one but wesker would be! But i waited two months for ghost rider to come out so i can see that damn trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.