Will Harry and Spidey team up?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spider-Chris
I really think they are gonna team up and then Harry will betray Peter and battle it out but I'm not sure so u guys talk over it.

Arachnid1
Everybody keeps on saying that New Goblin (yes thats his name) is going to team up with Spiderman but I'm not so sure....

Spiderman_RJ
i though that too, but its actually sandman,another way to show peter that even evil has its good side, then harry kills sandman and die doing sth stupid.

spencerspider
my opinion which ive had for a while, is that harry helps peter kill venom but dies in the process

Spiderman_RJ
harry will die becouse of the serum......are you guys forgetting it?

freezedoom
Huh?Where?When?How?Who? blink huh messed wacko What the f**k?

Entity
I say Venom doesn't even fight in this and Eddie actually only becomes Venom in the last moments of the movie. Setting the stage for a possible 4th!

the_satan32
I think Harry fights Peter once or twice and then a pissed off Peter (influenced by the symbiote) trows that bomb at Harry like in the trailer. After realising what he's done (some time later) and with MJ's help he gets rid of the suit. I think the final battle will be either Spider-Man vs. Venom or Spider-Man and Sandman vs. Venom. I don't see Harry being a part in it.

MX5RACER
I see Peter asking Harry for his help to stop Venom and/or Sandman. If you watch the trailer you can see that the two backgrounds are different. The one where they show MJ and the next one where they so Pete asking someone for help. I also say that Harry will die in the final battle.

the_satan32
The "I need you help" was Peter asking MJ for help. I wouldn't like to see the "New Goblin" fighting Venom with Spidey. I prefer Spider-Man fighting Venom alone. Besides it seems like Harry will be in no condition to fight after that bomb that blows up in his face (and later we see him in a hospital).

Arachnid1
Originally posted by the_satan32
The "I need you help" was Peter asking MJ for help. I wouldn't like to see the "New Goblin" fighting Venom with Spidey. I prefer Spider-Man fighting Venom alone. Besides it seems like Harry will be in no condition to fight after that bomb that blows up in his face (and later we see him in a hospital).

I thought the guy in the hospital was Peter.... confused

Spider-Chris
it is but he's looking at Harry

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spider-Chris
it is but he's looking at Harry

Ohhhh!!!!! I thought the guy with the brocken neck was peter! Nice attention guys!

spencerspider
harry will be hurt and i think thats when he sees peter fighting venom and knows he has to help.. however he isnt much help as he is still hurt from the bomb even though peter took a bomb in the face in the first movie...not like it will hurt him too much. harry then puts on the original goblin suit and helps peter but dies thats why mj is crying at final battle and looking at peter... harry is in the final battle and will die - count on it

Spiderman_RJ
WHERE did you see mj crying?
the only scene in trailer where she cries is when peter ***** slap her face
plus gwen is in the final battle as well she is tossed from the construction site by someone and we see spider reaching to cath her like he did to aunt may in spider 2

doctorstrongbad
They might team up in one battle, but it won't be for very long.

spencerspider
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
WHERE did you see mj crying?
the only scene in trailer where she cries is when peter ***** slap her face
plus gwen is in the final battle as well she is tossed from the construction site by someone and we see spider reaching to cath her like he did to aunt may in spider 2

near the end of the official trailer. pete is in his red n blue suit and she is looking at the ground with him and crying

spencerspider
official trailer look at 2:04 or 2:05 about there.. u see mj lookin at pete crying. pete has his mask off, this is obviously at the end.

Menetnashté
I'm pretty sure they'll fight together against venom at the end hopefully Cain will be dead by then.
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
harry will die becouse of the serum......are you guys forgetting it?
If that is what happens I'm officially pissed off at you for not having the ****ing common courtesy to use spoiler tags.

spencerspider
who the hell is Cain in this movie

Spider-Chris
i know how is Caine

Menetnashté
Originally posted by spencerspider
who the hell is Cain in this movie
lol sorry I was thinking Cain marko meant flint marko

Spider-Chris
ohh

spencerspider
o lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.