this movie sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeathEater23
was it me or did the superman return movie suck?

Galvaclaw
It's just you. I loved the film and so did the critics.

starlock
no the movie sucked you are correct, very bad story, ok acting,horrible plot.
hey but the special effects were great whistle

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Galvaclaw

MattDay
yeah the critics did love the emotion of the film, also the effects, i liked it

xmeat
that movie sucked ass ass ass boring story same lex luther all the time boring.

dvampire
It was good, but could have been better with more action!

Darkchoco
It was good but id like a different villain and storyline

brainchild81
It was a boring ass Heavy lifting fest. Fight somebody next time. Somebody tough.

Mr Parker
well there have a lot worse comicbook movies made but it was definetely not worth being made.its not like with batman where batman begins was absolutely neccessary to be made because none of the other movies did justice to the comic or the character.batman begins was very much needed because its the one and only true batman movie where superman already had two great movies made with superman one and two that WERE loyal to the comic so it was a total watse of a film that did not need to be made.

Amazon
Ok I've got to ask a question. My friend just downloaded Superman returns for me. I watched it on my computer and I think it's missing a scene or something.
At the end of the first disk Lois is going to invesigate the power outage. At he beginning of the Second disk Lois and her son are trapped in a room on Lex's yacht scared out of thier minds. Then somehow the fortress of solitude started to grow and is infused with kryptonite???? I am totally lost.
Am I correct that there is a huge chunk of this movie my friend didn't download properly or is this movie just that nonesensicle.

MattDay
u missed a whole chapter dude, parker this was necessary u ass wipe, its been years since the main hero has been on film... go cry

Mr Parker
nope totally unnessary.

Redatom65
enough of these topics, the movie was good, get over it and if you didn't like it don't post about your dislike here please

pr1983
Originally posted by Galvaclaw

not all of them... erm

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well there have a lot worse comicbook movies made but it was definetely not worth being made.its not like with batman where batman begins was absolutely neccessary to be made because none of the other movies did justice to the comic or the character.batman begins was very much needed because its the one and only true batman movie where superman already had two great movies made with superman one and two that WERE loyal to the comic so it was a total watse of a film that did not need to be made.

Hmm...

You know Parker, I hate to break it to you, but somehow I highly doubt that comic book movies are based on whether you liked the last one, or whether one has been made that gets everything absolutley correct about staying "true" to the comic.

Isn't there some factor like.... money... or something?

MattDay
spunky smurf hit the nail on the head, superman is dc's biggest income... they were going to make a movie eventually, batman is having his run aswell, i say there's a massive underlying reason they got batman AND superman films coming out around the same time... i wonder if there's a something special ahead??? lol

Magee
Funny enough warner bros are thinking about making a Justice League America movie, there is a thread in the comic book movie forums.

Redatom65
yeah, i heard about that. Just like marvel's talking about an avenger movie. may god have mercy on our souls

Blind
Parker always gripes about movies when they don't do it his way. Maybe he should just make the movies himself and see how great they turn out. I mean, would you want to watch Parker swinging from his webshooters in his back yard? I know I certainly would!

Okay, enough with the sarcasm.

I was really loving the movie until the part when you find out that he has a kid. That kind of ruined it for me. It just... it didn't seem right. That and, well... he was kind of pre-crisised out the nose. I would like to have seen a movie based off the newer comics, not based off the old movies when Supes was still tossing around planets and whatnot.

I really, really hope they don't make a Justice League or Avengers live-action movie for a while. 1) They would have to do origins or something to explain the backgrounds of characters that don't have movies of their own yet, and 2) Parker would be really upset when all Aquaman does is talk to Fish and he'd spam the boards with his nonsense.

And parker, don't PM me. Again.

starlock
Originally posted by Redatom65
enough of these topics, the movie was good, get over it and if you didn't like it don't post about your dislike here please

the thread is about how bad the movie is,how about you dont post your good reviews here?

Galvaclaw
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/superman_returns/

76%

Supreme being
Originally posted by DeathEater23
was it me or did the superman return movie suck?

Nope you arnt alone the film was awful.

Supreme being
Originally posted by xmeat
that movie sucked ass ass ass boring story same lex luther all the time boring.

Very true it did suck ass but not as much as the hulk film now that was class A shi...

Juntai
Originally posted by Blind
Parker always gripes about movies when they don't do it his way. Maybe he should just make the movies himself and see how great they turn out. I mean, would you want to watch Parker swinging from his webshooters in his back yard? I know I certainly would!

Okay, enough with the sarcasm.

I was really loving the movie until the part when you find out that he has a kid. That kind of ruined it for me. It just... it didn't seem right. That and, well... he was kind of pre-crisised out the nose. I would like to have seen a movie based off the newer comics, not based off the old movies when Supes was still tossing around planets and whatnot.

I really, really hope they don't make a Justice League or Avengers live-action movie for a while. 1) They would have to do origins or something to explain the backgrounds of characters that don't have movies of their own yet, and 2) Parker would be really upset when all Aquaman does is talk to Fish and he'd spam the boards with his nonsense.

And parker, don't PM me. Again. Superman in the comics is pretty much back to his pre-crisis self regardless.

Lord Rock
would have been better is supes fought someone. but it was an okay movie

pr1983
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman in the comics is pretty much back to his pre-crisis self regardless.

i have to disagree... he is powerful, but i don't think he's approaching the levels he was in pre crisis...

i think they're just delving deeper into the powers he does have, and thats fine with me...

plus, the personality and attitude of the modern superman has many differences from the pre crisis one...

MattDay
he has a multi angle personality now, which makes him a little unpredictable now, a nice touch really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.