Captain America and Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
The two most debated-over figures in all the CW.... Well, the War is "over" so the final verdict and judgment should be in.

What do you think of Cap now? What do you think of Ironman now? Oh and explain why.

grey fox
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The two most debated-over figures in all the CW.... Well, the War is "over" so the final verdict and judgment should be in.

What do you think of Cap now? What do you think of Ironman now? Oh and explain why.

Iron-man is STILL a douche and Cap is a complete 'tard.

It took the good Captain a whole friggen 5 ISSUES to figure out that what he wanted would end in Kingdom Come.

Damn Skippy , that Super Soldier Serum must have done f*cked his mind up good and proper to not notice this was coming.

Stark on the other hand is being a smarmy bastard about his 'win' and new position. I can see him getting a knife in the back from Maria Hill in the near future.

Soleran
Originally posted by Nikkolas

It's fairly simple really.

The soldier typically loses to the charismatic "political" figure in wars of popularity (aren't they all just that anyway wink .)

I think IM got backed by the bigger player and had more resources to "prove" he was right.

Was he, I don't think so.

xmeat
iron man can kiss my ass. Cap on the other hand should of thought of a more remote location for the battle.

WrathfulDwarf
I really wish Marvel would go back to the 80's.

Secret Wars> Civil War

DigiMark007
CW thread guys. Not sure this needs its own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.