unicron vs anti moniter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who would win? confused

Galan007
AM

Symmetric Chaos
AntiMonitor was way more powerful.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who would win? confused

am

lordboo
just how powerful compared to LT,SPECTRE ,ETERNITY,PHOENIX,MICHAEL?

Galan007
Put it this way, a powered up Spectre couldn't kill Anti-Monitor.

PIS or not, it happened.

TricksterPriest
He was stalemating Spectre, and if you want to know more, go read Galan's respect thread.

juggernaut66666
just how powerful compared to LT,SPECTRE ,ETERNITY,PHOENIX,MICHAEL?
Spectre had a very hard time when he was fighting Anti-Monitor he even needed help although it is pretty much considered PIS.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
and if you want to know more, go read Galan's respect thread. thumb up I agree!

stick out tongue

lordboo
didn't supergirl crack his armour/shell?

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
Put it this way, a powered up Spectre couldn't kill Anti-Monitor.

PIS or not, it happened. In fact, after they battled, Spectre was left in a comatose state, while AM actually became one with the Anti-Matter Universe, and merged Universe 1 with it.

As I said before.....

PIS or not, it happened (and we know it's all canon).

Galan007
didn't supergirl crack his armour/shell? Cracking his shell did nothing at all, as he was able to easily form another (more powerful) shell around himself.

juggernaut66666
Exactly.
Cyclops cracked Onslaught's armor but was he more powerfull then him?Hell no!

TricksterPriest
Hulk also punched through Onslaught's armor, but for some reason, a few people tend to think he's >Onslaught. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Hulk also punched through Onslaught's armor, but for some reason, a few people tend to think he's >Onslaught. roll eyes (sarcastic) Two of those idiots come to mind.

Mr Master
Hulk also punched through Onslaught's armor, but for some reason, a few people tend to think he's >Onslaught. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Onslaught provoked Hulk, because that's what Onslaught wanted.

It released his more powerful Astral Form.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Onslaught provoked Hulk, because that's what Onslaught wanted.

It released his more powerful Astral Form. Funny thing is that a few people around these forums sware up and down that Hulk pwned Onslaught. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
It's a decent strength feat for Hulk, but hardly pwnage.

guy222
It's a decent strength feat for Hulk, but hardly pwnage.

It demonstrates Hulk's potential. AM wins

lando005
this isnt even a fight i havent even soo much as looke at anything realted to the crisis and i know that am would stomp unicron without much effort

Galan007
Originally posted by lando005
this isnt even a fight i havent even soo much as looke at anything realted to the crisis and i know that am would stomp unicron without much effort That is an accurate statement.

qqqqqqq
He was stalemating Spectre, and if you want to know more, go read Galan's respect thread. yea man galan you rock Happy Dance

Galan007
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
yea man galan you rock Happy Dance Thanks!

I'm glad you liked it! big grin

Kutulu
To clarify, is this the movie Unicron or the comic book version?

The comic book version was a multiversal entity.

Galvaclaw
Current comic Unicron is a multiversal being who consumes whole universes at a fair speed. He can casually wipe out galaxies while flying about, just by willing them out of existance.

His essence removed from his body as shown in Cybertron/offical fan club comic to capable of consuming the entire multiverse.

Also of note Primus his arch enemy has been shown to have the power to create Universes.

50/50

Kutulu
Found the wiki entry on Unicron:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicron

Newjak
Even the original Unicron in the Old G1 series destroyed everything in his creation.

Galan007
AM had the power to breach the wall of creation and go back to the dawn of time itself, from there he could have easily destroyed ALL of existence if Spectre (the most powerful entity in DC), wouldn't have intervened.

But not even a powered-up Spectre, was able to destroy AM.

After their battle, Spectre was left in a comatose/useless state, while AM actually became the Anti-Matter Universe, and merged Universe 1 with it.

Newjak
AM had the power to breach the wall of creation and go back to the dawn of time itself, from there he could have easily destroyed ALL of existence if Spectre (the most powerful entity in DC), wouldn't have intervened.

But not even a powered-up Spectre, was able to destroy AM.

After their battle, Spectre was left in a comatose/useless state, while AM actually became the Anti-Matter Universe, and merged Universe 1 with it. Like I said in the original Unicron did Destroy all of Creation unlike Anti-Moniter who failed stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Newjak
Like I said in the original Unicron did Destroy all of Creation unlike Anti-Moniter who failed stick out tongue First of all, how large is the creation which Unicron destroyed?

Second, when has Unicron ever faced a being on par with Spectre? Because that's the only reason AM failed.

And like I said, not even Spectre could destroy AM.

Newjak
First of all, how large is the creation which Unicron destroyed?

Second, when has Unicron ever faced a being on par with Spectre? Because that's the only reason AM failed.

And like I said, not even Spectre could destroy AM. Well seeing as it has different timelines and such it obviously wasn't a single Universe.

And he fought all the previous Gods and beings from the previous creation along with Primus who was made by Creation and the only thing that can hurt him is the Matrix which is the power of all of Creation stick out tongue

Galan007
Well seeing as it has different time-lines and such it obviously wasn't a single Universe.

And he fought all the previous Gods and beings from the previous creation along with Primus who was made by Creation and the only thing that can hurt him is the Matrix which is the power of all of Creation stick out tongue Different time-lines doesn't necessarily equate to more then 1 Universe IMO.

AM personally destroyed thousands of Universes on panel.

Spectre whom is God's wrath personified was powered-up and still couldn't kill AM.

Newjak
Different time-lines doesn't necessarily equate to more then 1 Universe IMO.

AM personally destroyed thousands of Universes on panel.

Spectre whom is God's wrath personified was powered-up and still couldn't kill AM. It's a good indication that at least a time line exists and also proves that Unicron was beyond that. So he defently had the power set and feat to do such a thing.

He also took on Primus who was Creation personified and their battle was redestroying everything there was and he couldn't kill Unicron stick out tongue

Galan007
It's a good indication that at least a time line exists and also proves that Unicron was beyond that. So he defently had the power set and feat to do such a thing.

He also took on Primus who was Creation personified and their battle was redestroying everything there was. But did Unicron actually destroy more then just his creation, (which is sounding more and more like 1 Universe)?

Because if that's all he actually did, then I don't think they can even be compared.

When AM destroyed each Universe, he not only destroyed it's present reality....... He destroyed it's past realitiy, and destroyed it's future reality as well.

The thousands of Universes he destroyed were completely wiped from the time/space continuum.

This Primus sounds on par with Spectre IMO.

juggernaut66666
WINNER!

l l
l l
l l
l l
l l
l l
V

Galan007
That sig is badass Juggs!

Juntai
In fact, after they battled, Spectre was left in a comatose state, while AM actually became one with the Anti-Matter Universe, and merged Universe 1 with it.

As I said before.....

PIS or not, it happened (and we know it's all canon). Spectre wasn't comotose from Anti Monitor though.
You'll see when Phantom Stranger and the other mystics try to revive him.
"He resists us! His power is too great for us!"
ANd.
"It seems that our greatest chance for survival will be denied us this day."
Spectre was down for other reasons.

Newjak
But did Unicron actually destroy more then just his creation, (which is sounding more and more like 1 Universe)?

Because if that's all he actually did, then I don't think they can even be compared.

When AM destroyed each Universe, he not only destroyed it's present reality....... He destroyed it's past realitiy, and destroyed it's future reality as well.

The thousands of Universes he destroyed were completely wiped from the time/space continuum.

This Primus sounds on par with Spectre IMO. I'm assuming so.

The way the story goes is Unicron destroyed everything there the previous creation by abosrbing everything. Then after he slumbers in the void he has created. Basically something is left of the pervious creation ecists and makes a new one from itself.

Unicron awakes to see a new and begins to destroy everything again but Primus comes forth made from Creation to defend itself.

Plus Time was obviouslt something Unicron controled as he was able to pick a Galvitron from a different timeline so if he destroyed everything that would include these Alternate timelines as he could control people even across time.

juggernaut66666
That sig is badass Juggs!

Juntai
Yeah, definately feeling the Anti-Monitor sig, as well, the V for Vendetta sig.

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre wasn't comotose from Anti Monitor though.
"He resists us! His power is too great for us!"
ANd.
Spectre was down for other reasons.
You're so smart...13
And wasn't Spectre held back because Anti-monitor's life force as connected to everything?I can't recall the whole ordeal that well..

Kutulu
But did Unicron actually destroy more then just his creation, (which is sounding more and more like 1 Universe)?

This Primus sounds on par with Spectre IMO.

Unicron basically destroyed the multiverse. With nothing to do, he rested and fell asleep, during that time, there were a few tiny motes left which recombined to re-form into a now expanding multiverse. Primus was the consciousness of that multiverse, the equivilant of multi-eternity. Primus was going about creating universes that Unicron would go and destroy.

Pretty much Unicron was the equivilant of what would happen if Anti-monitor won and wiped out the DC multiverse, and just a few tiny particles remained which reformed into a new multiverse.

Newjak
Yeah, definately feeling the Anti-Monitor sig, as well, the V for Vendetta sig. My Galactus Sig gets no love sad

Galan007
Spectre wasn't comotose from Anti Monitor though.
"He resists us! He's too powerful for us!"
ANd.
Spectre was down for other reasons. Dr. Mist says: "But he resists us! His power is greater then ours!"

Phantom Stranger says: "We have no choice, we must succeed."

Just before this PS remarks on Spectres still comatose state, which he was in after he battled AM.

Newjak
Originally posted by Kutulu
Unicron basically destroyed the multiverse. With nothing to do, he rested and fell asleep, during that time, there were a few tiny motes left which recombined to re-form into a now expanding multiverse. Primus was the consciousness of that multiverse, the equivilant of multi-eternity. Primus was going about creating universes that Unicron would go and destroy.

Pretty much Unicron was the equivilant of what would happen if Anti-monitor won and wiped out the DC multiverse, and just a few tiny particles remained which reformed into a new multiverse. Pretty much

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
You're so smart...13
And wasn't Spectre held back because Anti-moniter's life force as connected to everything?I can't recall the whole ordeal that well.. Yep, Anti-Monitor's lifeforce was connected to all the heros and villains of the various timelines and universes that remained who were there to fight him originally. Making it a very tricky situation. The mystics had told Spectre if he destroyed him outright , he would kill all of those involved as well.

Galan007
I'm assuming so.

The way the story goes is Unicron destroyed everything there the previous creation by abosrbing everything. Then after he slumbers in the void he has created. Basically something is left of the pervious creation ecists and makes a new one from itself.

Unicron awakes to see a new and begins to destroy everything again but Primus comes forth made from Creation to defend itself.

Plus Time was obviouslt something Unicron controled as he was able to pick a Galvitron from a different timeline so if he destroyed everything that would include these Alternate timelines as he could control people even across time. Hmmm, I'd have to see proof that Unicron destroyed more then just 1 Universe.

Thats still all it sounds like to me, and if that's the case then these two really shouldn't be compared.

Skeets
Spectre Hal vs Anti-monitor...shifty

Galan007
as well, the V for Vendetta sig. Thanks! smile

Newjak
Hmmm, I'd have to see proof that Unicron destroyed more then just 1 Universe.

Thats still all it sounds like to me, and if that's the case then these 2 really shouldn't be compared. You know the funny thing is if you knew the origin you would crap yourself shifty

Even still you want to go by Marvel standards Alternate timelines do equal alternate Universes which is evidence right there.

Juntai
Dr. Mist says: "But he resisst us! His power is greater then ours!"

Phantom Stranger says: "We have no choice, we must succeed."

Just before this PS remarks on Spectres still comatose state, which he was in after he battled AM. If Spectre wasn't down via his own volition,or reasons other than the Anti-Monitor why would he be ACTIVELY fighting resuscitation?
The scene clearly depicts him not wanting to get back up.
He played his part.

Galan007
You know the funny thing is if you knew the origin you would crap yourself shifty

Even still you want to go by Marvel standards Alternate timelines do equal alternate Universes which is evidence right there. The thing is, I don't follow transformers, so I don't know the origins.

I'm simply going by how you described his creation, and it doesn't sound like more then 1 Universe. This is why I'd like to see proof that Unicron in fact destroyed more then a Universe.

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Spectre Hal vs Anti-monitor...shifty Hard to say, Hal as Spectre appeared far more powerful due to his will, but at the same time, much less combat ready. Although it always turned out right in the end.

Galan007
If Spectre wasn't down via his own volition,or reasons other than the Anti-Monitor why would he be ACTIVELY fighting resuscitation?
The scene clearly depicts him not wanting to get back up.
He played his part. I'm just going by what PS said about that situation, which leads me to believe that Spectre became comatose in lieu of his battle with AM.

Galan007
Although it always turned out right in the end. What doesn't turn out right when we are talking about Spectre lol?

Juntai
However a newer incarnation of Spectre altogether might yeild greater results due to his retcons and powerups in volume 3 in the 90s.

Juntai
What doesn't turn out right when we are talking about Spectre lol? Fair enough.

Juntai
I'm just going by what PS said about that situation, which leads me to believe that Spectre became comatose in lieu of his battle with AM. I don't think it was neccisarily the Anti-monitor, but when Spectre shattered the multiverse. Judging by the narration, it was a lot for Corrigan for take in.
But as shown, Spectre is purposely resisting getting back up. There's nothing to show that he couldn't get back up, just that he apperently didn't want to. Or God didn't want him to. As his power was actively resisting even the most powerful mystics trying to re-energize him.

Newjak
The thing is, I don't follow transformers, so I don't know the origins.

I'm simply going by how you described his creation, and it doesn't sound like more then 1 Universe. This is why I'd like to see proof that Unicron in fact destroyed more then a Universe. OK here is out it goes.

You see the original Transformers Comic books were published by get this Marvel.

Now follow with me a little bit here. Unicron destroyed all of his Creation which means he therotically destroyed everything that came before Marvel. Unicron and since Unicron destroyed all the previous beings from the old creation that also means he defeated all the beind like eternity and Galactus. You see in this peroid Unicron actually existed beyonnd a purely physical form liek the planet from the movies.

Now before yo claim this just proves that Unicron destroyed a seperate Universe from the Marvel cannon. Marvel actually wrote Spiderman geting thrown around by Megatron in Transformers number 2. So yes this was Cannon and apparantly part of the mainstay Marvel.

Now after this the company that owned the rights to tranformers told Marvel no more they don't want the transformer interfering with Marvel characters.

So Pre-retcon Spiderman-Megatron Unicron did destroy Marvel and his therotical Big Burp is what actually mad ethe current Marvel.

Hence my comment that Marvel considers different timelines different Universes as relevant. stick out tongue

Galan007
I don't think it was neccisarily the Anti-monitor, but when Spectre shattered the multiverse. Judging by the narration, it was a lot for Corrigan for take in.
But as shown, Spectre is purposely resisting getting back up. There's nothing to show that he couldn't get back up, just that he apperently didn't want to. Or God didn't want him to. As his power was actively resisting even the most powerful mystics trying to re-energize him. Everything I've seen in COIE, leads me to believe that Spectre became comatose from his fight with AM, there were no other variables mentioned.

Now what was keeping him from awakening is really unknown.

Was he resisting? Was God resisting for him?

Who knows? srug

Juntai
Sounds kinda convoluted Newjak.
lol.
Crazy.

Newjak
Sounds kinda convoluted Newjak.
lol.
Crazy. I know of course then you get the fact that Marvel lost the rights to make the tranformers then you get into the multiple comics featuring various Unicrons and the like although I still say his original comic version is by far his strongest.

Galan007
OK here is out it goes.

You see the original Transformers Comic books were published by get this Marvel.

Now follow with me a little bit here. Unicron destroyed all of his Creation which means he therotically destroyed everything that came before Marvel. Unicron and since Unicron destroyed all the previous beings from the old creation that also means he defeated all the beind like eternity and Galactus. You see in this peroid Unicron actually existed beyonnd a purely physical form liek the planet from the movies.

Now before yo claim this just proves that Unicron destroyed a seperate Universe from the Marvel cannon. Marvel actually wrote Spiderman geting thrown around by Megatron in Transformers number 2. So yes this was Cannon and apparantly part of the mainstay Marvel.

Now after this the company that owned the rights to tranformers told Marvel no more they don't want the transformer interfering with Marvel characters.

So Pre-retcon Spiderman-Megatron Unicron did destroy Marvel and his therotical Big Burp is what actually mad ethe current Marvel.

Hence my comment that Marvel considers different timelines different Universes as relevant. stick out tongue I see now what your saying a bit more clearly.

But what you just described still dosen't equate to a feat as great as AM destroying thousands of Universes.

It sounds like Unicron may have destroyed a few Universes at the most.

I'm not saying that's all Unicron did destroy, but that's what it sounds like to me.

Newjak
I see now what your saying a bit more clearly.

But what you just described still dosen't equate to a feat as great as AM destroying thousands of Universes.

It sounds like Unicron may have destroyed a few Universes at the most. Well if you follow Marvel he would have destroyed the entire 616 Marvel mainstay at least by the fat that Megatron met 616 Spiderman as most of Marvel 616 is very connected.

At his best he literally is the reason all of current Marvel exists.

Also take into account that still the only thing that could hurt him was the all the power of Creation found in the Matrix

Galan007
Well if you follow Marvel he would have destroyed the entire 616 Marvel mainstay at least by the fat that Megatron met 616 Spiderman as most of Marvel 616 is very connected.

At his best he literally is the reason all of current Marvel exists.

Also take into account that still the only thing that could hurt him was the all the power of Creation found in the Matrix The 616 reality is simply 1 Universe in Marvel.

So if he destroyed the 616 Universe, as well as his Universe....... Well that only equates to two Universes that were destroyed by his hand.

Again, that's not all I'm saying Unicron did destroy........ But do you see where I'm coming from as well?

Newjak
The 616 reality is simply 1 Universe in Marvel.

So if he destroyed the 616 Universe, as well as his Universe....... Well that only equates to two Universes that were destroyed by his hand.

Again, that's not all I'm saying Unicron did destroy........ But do you see where I'm coming from as well? I understand but think about that he literally destroyed Eternity and every being like that.

Also another point that needs to be addressed is that he only stopped because he ahd destroyed everything in Creation that was why he slumbered in the first place existing in the void where nothing was.

Yes I know this still may only be one Universe but still the fact that he could see into different timelines and effect which basically in Marvel means different Universes and all these timelines came from the Creation Unicron basically burped up.

I think this supports more the idea that he did destroy everything but as you say nothing concrete.

Juntai
Everything I've seen in COIE, leads me to believe that Spectre became comatose from his fight with AM, there were no other variables mentioned.

Now what was keeping him from awakening is really unknown.

Was he resisting? Was God resisting for him?

Who knows? srug The only thing in the narration that was harming Spectre, was how much power Spectre was being given from the mystics and beyond.

Enough to destroy all that ever was before it in one one blazing glory.
Something Anti-Monitor had not the power to do through the entire course of the story.

And indeed, while Spectre was throwing around the power, Anti-Monitor was the one who looked helpless. Seeming to beg for Krona to open to the gateway to peer to the dawn of time before Spectre stopped him.

The energy explodes inide him! It rips through his being.... into his mind, through each and every atom...

The Spectre screams in pain... He is a funnel, a conduit... More energy pours into him... More power funnels through him!

He sees worlds that have never existed and never will! He sees shapes and colors and patterns and concepts undreamt of even by his master!

And the universe explodes around him...

And from the dawn of creation comes death...

It is the end of all that was....

I suppose the instance you're speaking of with Phantom Stranger is when he says.
"He fought the battle, and he suffered".
However that still doesn't say anything about Anti-Monitor putting him into a comatose state, as he surely suffered as the multiverse exploded at the end of his hand.
And indeed, confirmed later, he is actively resisting getting up, leading me to believe he is there on his own will, or the will of his master.

Galan007
I understand but think about that he literally destroyed Eternity and every being like that.

Also another point that needs to be addressed is that he only stopped because he ahd destroyed everything in Creation that was why he slumbered in the first place existing in the void where nothing was.

Yes I know this still may only be one Universe but still the fact that he could see into different timelines and effect which basically in Marvel means different Universes and all these timelines came from the Creation Unicron basically burped up.

I think this supports more the idea that he did destroy everything but as you say nothing concrete. I agree.

From what you have said, Unicron may have been able to destroy more then he did, but until I see definitive proof that Unicron in fact destroyed more then just a few Universes..... Then IMO AM should still take this.

AM actually did destroy thousands of Universes on panel, after all was said and done, DC was reduced from a Multiverse, down to a Universe.

We can't downplay what AM has actually done, by saying that Unicron might be able to do the same thing.

Newjak
I agree.

From what you have said, Unicron may have been able to destroy more then he did, but until I see definitive proof that Unicron in fact destroyed more then just a few Universes..... Then IMO AM should still take this.

AM actually did destroy thousands of Universes on panel, after all was said and done, DC was reduced from a Multiverse, down to a Universe.

We can't downplay what AM has actually done, by saying that Unicron might be able to do the same thing. Well theoritcally Unicron did more then AM. Seeing as if he is the reason all of Current Marvel is in exitence then that would mean that thre reason beings like the Lving tribunal is in exitence. Heck theoritcally Primus could equal Lving tribunal or TOAA possibly since he was the personification of Creation.

But your right there is no on panel evidence showing it.

All that is is said is that Uncron destroyed eveything that came before know and slep in the void while the new Creation came forth creating itself.

Galan007
I suppose the instance you're speaking of with Phantom Stranger is when he says.
"He fought the battle, and he suffered".
However that still doesn't say anything about Anti-Monitor putting him into a comatose state, as he surely suffered as the multiverse exploded at the end of his hand.
And indeed, confirmed later, he is actively resisting getting up, leading me to believe he is there on his own will, or the will of his master. It could have been the Multiverse exploding, or it could have been the direct battle with AM.

Either way AM was responsible for Spectre's comatose state simply because Spectre wouldn't be comatose if he wouldn't have powered up to fight AM. stick out tongue

The part where Spectre resists is interesting to me.

Why would PS say that Spectre was comatose, and then go on to say (on the same page), he was resisting?

It leads me to believe that Spectre's Master was responsible for the power resistance...... But that's just my opinion.

Galan007
Well theoritcally Unicron did more then AM. Seeing as if he is the reason all of Current Marvel is in exitence then that would mean that thre reason beings like the Lving tribunal is in exitence. Heck theoritcally Primus could equal Lving tribunal or TOAA possibly since he was the personification of Creation. Hmmm, that's a pretty bold statement...

But your right there is no on panel evidence showing it.

All that is is said is that Uncron destroyed eveything that came before know and slep in the void while the new Creation came forth creating itself. Ok.

Fair enough. smile

Juntai
It could have been the Multiverse exploding, or it could have been the direct battle with AM.

Either way AM was responsible for Spectre's comatose state simply because Spectre wouldn't be comatose if he wouldn't have powered up to fight AM. stick out tongue

The part where Spectre resists is interesting to me.

Why would PS say that Spectre was comatose, and then go on to say (on the same page), he was resisting?

It leads me to believe that Spectre's Master was responsible for the power resistance...... But that's just my opinion. To me that part makes it obvious that Anti-Monitor wasn't the reason he was down, as it makes it clear that Spectre is down and purposely means to be down, and has played his part in the story.

Galan007
To me that part makes it obvious that Anti-Monitor wasn't the reason he was down, as it makes it clear that Spectre is down and purposely means to be down, and has played his part in the story. That's your opinion.

I'll respect it.

Juntai
That's your opinion.

I'll respect it. thumb up

Juntai
And Anti-Monitor wins, btw.

Newjak
Hmmm, that's a pretty bold statement...

Ok.

Fair enough. smile You now the sayin fro mthe Doritos commerical be Bold Be daring stick out tongue

And yeah it mayb e bold but if he did destroy everything the exact samething before Marvel and his Big Bang burp did cause the new one then it could be true.

Galan007
You now the sayin fro mthe Doritos commerical be Bold Be daring stick out tongue It's like the saying from Anchor Man:

"When in Rome" stick out tongue

And yeah it mayb e bold but if he did destroy everything the exact samething before Marvel and his Big Bang burp did cause the new one then it could be true. I see what your saying.

It could be true, but until there is proof which solidifies that statement, it's just an opinion.

Newjak
It's like the saying from Anchor Man:

"When in Rome" stick out tongue

I see what your saying.

It could be true, but until there is proof which solidifies that statement, it's just an opinion. I know but there is evidence to support it somewhat as Unicron spanned timelines.

Oh well at the very least Unicron>Eternity

Galan007
Oh well at the very least Unicron>Eternity Agreed.

Newjak
Agreed. I bet you didn't think ole tin head was even that strong huh stick out tongue

Galan007
I bet you didn't think ole tin head was even that strong huh stick out tongue I had no idea that any Transformer was that powerful lol.

Newjak
I had no idea that any Transformer was that powerful lol. I know even though the movie got the personaility of Unicron down they completley down played his power. Which of course is where most people get thier info on him.

Galan007
I know even though the movie got the personaility of Unicron down they completley down played his power. Which of course is where most people get thier info on him. I never did see the movie.

Any good?

Evil_Ash
I never did see the movie.

Any good?

It's worth seeing.

Newjak
I never did see the movie.

Any good? Excellent amazing

These would just begin to describe it although if you didn't like transformers the TV show you may not like the movie.

Great animated movie though most people believe the best.

Galan007
Excellent amazing

These would just begin to describe it although if you didn't like transformers the TV show you may not like the movie.

Great animated movie though most people believe the best. I might have to pick that up if I see it around.

Is the title just "transformers: The movie" or something?

Newjak
I might have to pick that up if I see it around.

Is the title just "transformers: The movie" or something? Yeah that is it I think they have the 20th anniversary addition out on DVD now.

Galan007
Cool, thanks for the info! smile

Newjak
Cool, thanks for the info! smile No problem always got to be spreading the Transformer love cool

stick out tongue

Galan007
No problem always got to be spreading the Transformer love cool

stick out tongue laughing out loud

AngryManatee
lol I like the lines from Megatron's first encounter with Unicron:

Megatron: Nobody summons Megatron
Unicron: Then it pleases me to be the first.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by AngryManatee
lol I like the lines from Megatron's first encounter with Unicron:

Megatron: Nobody summons Megatron
Unicron: Then it pleases me to be the first.

Megatron: The point is he's dead! And the Matrix died with him!
Unicron: No...! The point is, that you are a fool!

Black bolt z
AM

psycho gundam
I might have to pick that up if I see it around.

Is the title just "transformers: The movie" or something? you haven't seen it? blasphemy

TG4GaPcLgOs

^ had to, just too epic

anyway...

cJUrtxf2xOY&feature

^ decent quality also

movie starts with him eating a planet, then the theme music totaly kicks your ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.