Heihachi Mishima vs Wolfgang Krauser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Heihachi Mishima never had a problem with Wolfgang Krauser...that is until Krauser Kaiser Wave-ed a squad of Tekken Force (Kuma included) to the nearest hospital after picking a fight with the Strolheim nobleman.

Krauser was actually impressed with the fact he had fought against a trained attack bear. Then he notices the Mishima Financial Empire insignia on one of the Tekken Force's uniforms.

In truth, the King of Iron Fist and the German srtongman have a lot in common. They both strive for perfection in their respective fighting styles and sees no justification for mercy or place for righteousness in battle, and fights brutally in the arena and only for personal gain.

They also got soft sides; with Heihachi, its regarding his long-deceased wife, and Krauser' is seen only outside the ring.

Krauser saves Heihachi the trouble of looking for him by showing up at the MFE headquarters by helicopter. Dressed in his business suit, Heihachi throws down his challenge: since Krauser has mauled his men and his precious pet bear, he has to face him in combat. Krauser has no problem with that.

Heihachi's costume for this match is his trademark black gi with the tiger imprint - my favorite aside from the hakama.

TricksterPriest
Krauser demolishes him. Heihachi's not walking away from this one.

brainchild81
Krauser wins but then hangs himself after the match because he got caught w/a male prostitute & meth dealer

TricksterPriest
laughing

Sado22
Meh...could go either way. I'm betting on Hachi since i like him more. however this really CAN go either way.

~The Invincible Sado-sama
P.S. why not the thong hachi? sad

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
Krauser wins but then hangs himself after the match because he got caught w/a male prostitute & meth dealer What the hell?! laughing

brainchild81
Krauser is my least fave boss. He looks like a gay wrestler w/that stupid hair & getup

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
Krauser is my least fave boss. He looks like a gay wrestler w/that stupid hair & getup laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.