wonder woman vs Classic Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Wonder Woman vs Classic Apocalypse

since Thor may be able beat Apoc..

can WW do it?

NO rope of truth thingy...

TricksterPriest
Well, she's probably stronger than Apoc, but more versatile? I think Apoc can just mindrape for the win. And taking away the rope seriously hurts her chances.

Draco69
Diana's immune to telepathy. So that won't work.

Also touching the lasso under any circumstances is a no-no. He'd better off trying to avoid it.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, she's probably stronger than Apoc, but more versatile? I think Apoc can just mindrape for the win. And taking away the rope seriously hurts her chances.

Trickster, don't forget about the Godwave.

endrict
NO rope thingy....please. I think it's a plot device that she can always win with..

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
NO rope thingy....please. I think it's a plot device that she can always win with..

Diana's bracelets badass also. Apoc should win smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Wonder Woman should pull out a victory.

TricksterPriest
I call bullshit on the TP immunity. She's been in telepathic contact with J'onn several times. Not to mention the white martians and Fernus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I call bullshit on the TP immunity. She's been in telepathic contact with J'onn several times. Not to mention the white martians and Fernus.

Tp immunity means not vulnerable to psy attack. One can commune telepathically. Hell she even has an animal version of telepathy.

Draco69
She's been recently upgraded by Athena possessing the eyes of Pallas. That's why a MM-level Doctor Psycho and Maxwell Lord had absolutely no effect on her.

She's always been resistant to telepathy....when writers remember it anyway. Especially when she channels the Spirit of Truth.

TricksterPriest
Oh, so this is a recent upgrade? Cause I read through JLA1-Post IC 7, and I never saw jackshit about a TP immunity.

Draco69
You'd have to read the actual WW comics. In JLA, she's typical written as Xena with superstrength and flight. They constantly forget her other powers...

swerve1988
WW gets raped.... eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by swerve1988
WW gets raped.... eek!

CelestialEnhanced d*ck FTW shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by Draco69
Diana's immune to telepathy. So that won't work.

Also touching the lasso under any circumstances is a no-no. He'd better off trying to avoid it.

Uhhh, Trickster wasn't saying "Apoc would take away her lasso, and she'd be at a disadvantage."

He was saying, "She's at a disadvantage because the original poster took away her lasso."

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
CelestialEnhanced d*ck FTW shifty

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good point - we musn't forget! Apoc is represented as a masculine character, therefore he automatically gets at LEAST 5.1/10 against ANY female - just enough to secure the majority and put to bed the insecurities all the male comic readers have.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW should be able to win him for the solid majority. He isn't faster than her. Atleast not that I can tell. She can block most if not all of his blows. He is no where near her in strength.

swerve1988
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WW should be able to win him for the solid majority. He isn't faster than her. Atleast not that I can tell. She can block most if not all of his blows. He is no where near her in strength.

ww is beneath APOC IN ALL ASPECTS

APOC throws war hulk at her (ww ain't beating hulk)

Soljer

I wouldn't say nowhere near. He's matched the Hulk, and is supposed to be immeasurably strong.

Not that I'm giving Apocalypse the win, just pointing it out.

Also, with the lack of the lasso, how is Dianna gonna win? Isn't Apocalypse immune to physical damage?

I mean, she could slice and dice him with the Tiara all day long, but can't he just reform?

Soljer
ww is beneath APOC IN ALL ASPECTS

APOC throws war hulk at her (ww ain't beating hulk)

Wonder Woman stomps any version of Hulk.

Including War Hulk and Maestro. Simultaneously.

swerve1988
Originally posted by Soljer
Wonder Woman stomps any version of Hulk.

Including War Hulk and Maestro. Simultaneously.

NOT WAR...never that

question: can ww beat supes?(actual question)

Symmetric Chaos

question: can ww beat supes?(actual question)

nope

Soljer
nope

Yep.

I mean, it's within her powerset.

Could she beat him for a majority? Absolutely not. But he isn't curbstomping her, either.

swerve1988
nope

ok then
ww<supes<batman<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<any hulk<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<APOC(current)

batdude123
ok then
ww<supes<batman<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<any hulk<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<APOC(current)

You're retarded.

Evil_Ash
I mean, she could slice and dice him with the Tiara all day long, but can't he just reform?

Apocalypse does have quite an impressive healing factor.

He has been able to heal from stab wounds instantly, and once blowed himself up, and just reformed his body after that. He was also severely weakened in that issue when doing so, almost falling apart.

Soljer
1. You're retarded.

2. You stretched the page, retard.

3. You're entirely wrong, retard.

4. You're as bad for Apocalypse's reputation as xmeat is for the Hulks, and as Rutog is for Storm's. Quit life.

swerve1988
Originally posted by batdude123
You're retarded.

your an APOC hater

superman can't beat hulk( who APOC owned)

ww cant beat supes

so what can't you understand??

Symmetric Chaos
You're retarded.

Its also possible he's just insane . . .

Soljer
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Apocalypse does have quite an impressive healing factor.

He has been able to heal from stab wounds instantly, and once blowed himself up, and just reformed his body after that. He was also severely weakened in that issue when doing so, almost falling apart.

Exactly, and isn't he immune to bludgeoning damage as well?

I mean, Apocalypse would be hard pressed to beat Diana, but without her lasso, it seems that Diana would be hard pressed to beat Apocalypse.

batdude123
your an APOC hater

ww cant beat supes

Let me put this in terms you can understand....

Superman>Apocalypse>Hulk

I'm not an Apocalypse hater at all, I just understand the fact that Superman is above him.

Soljer
your an APOC hater

ww cant beat supes

Superman curbstomps the Hulk. Wonder Woman can beat Superman (especially if she is given some extra gear).

batdude123
Wonder Woman can beat Superman (especially if she is given some extra gear).

Key word in that sentence: can

swerve1988
Let me put this in terms you can understand....

Superman>Apocalypse>Hulk

I'm not an Apocalypse hater at all, I just understand the fact that Superman is above him.

APOC>HULK>Batman>SUPES>WW

Soljer
Key word in that sentence: can

Don't get me wrong, I said just a few posts ago that she wouldn't take the majority. No need to correct or clarify to me, wink.

batdude123
Don't get me wrong, I said just a few posts ago that she wouldn't take the majority. No need to correct or clarify to me, wink.

It wasn't for you, it was for swerve. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123

laughing

TricksterPriest
Swerve, you are such a dick. YOU ****ED UP THE PAGE! mad

Apocalypse is capable of beating WW. Especially since there is no lasso. He's got the variety of power to do so.

Apocalypse beating Supes? Unless he can mindrape him, (and even I'm not sure he can do that to Supes......), at best all Apoc can do is stalemate. And that's doubtful as well. Supes>Apoc easily. Superman is just too powerful for Apoc to beat. I'm kinda doubtful reality warping or matter manipulation will work on Superman. erm

Wait, CURRENT APOC!? What the f**k? blink ARE YOU RETARDED?! CURRENT APOC JOBS TO THE LIKES OF NAMOR! Soljer's right, you are retarded. no

For the record, I'll co-sign Wondy beating Supes. Not for a majority, but she can do it.

batdude123
Swerve, you are such a dick. YOU ****ED UP THE PAGE! mad

Apocalypse is capable of beating WW. Especially since there is no lasso. He's got the variety of power to do so.

Apocalypse beating Supes? Unless he can mindrape him, (and even I'm not sure he can do that to Supes......), at best all Apoc can do is stalemate. And that's doubtful as well. Supes>Apoc easily. Superman is just too powerful for Apoc to beat. I'm kinda doubtful reality warping or matter manipulation will work on Superman. erm

Wait, CURRENT APOC!? What the f**k? blink ARE YOU RETARDED?! CURRENT APOC JOBS TO THE LIKES OF NAMOR! Soljer's right, you are retarded. no

For the record, I'll co-sign Wondy beating Supes. Not for a majority, but she can do it.

Agreed with pretty much everything you said.

Evil_Ash

NO.

Can't you just go away?

Your not adding anything to this discussion (or any other discussion I've seen). And you've stretched out this page which is starting to get damn irritating.

batdude123
blah.

Sorry, had to be done in order to get it to the third page.

TricksterPriest
I'll pm Digi or one of the other mods and ask them to fix the page. miffed

It seems Soljer agrees with me that you're ruining Apoc's rep. AND HOW DARE YOU CALL "ME" A SUSPECT FAN!? I'M APOCALYPSE'S MAIN DEFENDER ON THIS FORUM, along with Evil_Ash and others. YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT AND NOT HAVE YOU BADMOUTHED APOC, YOU'RE CLAIMING HULK>SUPERMAN!

Edit: Thanks batdude. thumb up

swerve1988
i can't believe you were all worried about the damn page and not this ripping good debate

HULK > SUPES (stalemate if a/s supes)

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? blink Looks like we got a new member of the retard club. HEY LOOK EVERYONE! IT'S XMEAT AND DEVILGOBLIN'S LONG LOST RETARDED BROTHER! laughing

swerve1988
What the f**k? blink Looks like we got a new member of the retard club. HEY LOOK EVERYONE! IT'S XMEAT AND DEVILGOBLIN'S LONG LOST RETARDED BROTHER! laughing

thats just hurtful

those guys are fiend/ fanboys

i'm not even joiking

hulk would rape supes

Evil_Ash
hulk would rape supes

No. He. Would. Not.

But what does that have to do with this discussion anyway? Oh that's right, NOTHING. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
thats just hurtful

those guys are fiend/ fanboys

i'm not even joiking

hulk would rape supes

Not nearly as hurtful as you are to Apoc's rep.

Wait, you're calling them fiends/fanboys? talk about the pot calling the kettle black...... hysterical

And hell no. I will destroy my limited edition Max Fleischer Superman cartoons Laserdisc the day ANY version of the Hulk can beat Superman.

Symmetric Chaos
hulk would rape supes

It would be consensual . . .

swerve1988
Not nearly as hurtful as you are to Apoc's rep.

Wait, you're calling them fiends/fanboys? talk about the pot calling the kettle black...... hysterical

And hell no. I will destroy my limited edition Max Fleischer Superman cartoons Laserdisc the day ANY version of the Hulk can beat Superman.

WAR HULK owns supes

TricksterPriest
It would be consensual . . .

hysterical Nah, Three way with Hulk, Lois and Supes is more likely. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
WAR HULK owns supes

We are talking about Spectre lifting, Megeddon wheel moving, faster than light, bio aura, invulnerable, heat vision blasting, ice cold breathing, hurricane breath, superior senses and reaction times having, able to absorb sun dips like we breathe air superman? Let me get this str8. you think Hulk any version owns superman? Are you serious? Hell thor can only beat superman becuz of magic and you think a one trick pony like the hulk can own supers? LMAO

swerve1988
We are talking about Spectre lifting, Megeddon wheel moving, faster than light, bio aura, invulnerable, heat vision blasting, ice cold breathing, hurricane breath, superior senses and reaction times having, able to absorb sun dips like we breathe air superman? Let me get this str8. you think Hulk any version owns superman? Are you serious? Hell thor can only beat superman becuz of magic and you think a one trick pony like the hulk can own supers? LMAO

supes <whip hulk

what is "Megeddon wheel"

TricksterPriest
It's spelled Mageddon, and the fact that you're even asking that question shows you know nothing of how powerful Superman is. sad

Soljer

I know. It's sad.

Superman back when he was a punk that couldn't even fly would be a better match for the Hulk. I mean, they were both fairly fast, they both could jump like crazy, and both are crazy strong.

ANY other version of Superman? Curbstomp.

DigiMark007
Meh, we're onto the 3rd page...the 2nd can stay like it is.

Swerve, just don't do that.

And guys, don't be jerks to people. Tell them to stop, and let it go.

swerve1988
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Meh, we're onto the 3rd page...the 2nd can stay like it is.

Swerve, just don't do that.

And guys, don't be jerks to people. Tell them to stop, and let it go.

no prob

swerve1988
It's spelled Mageddon, and the fact that you're even asking that question shows you know nothing of how powerful Superman is. sad

educate me and answer my question. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mageddon

Read, and then shut up about Hulk having any chance against Superman.

xmeat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mageddon

Read, and then shut up about Hulk having any chance against Superman. so what

TricksterPriest
Did you read the page?

Soljer
Did you read the page?

Silly trickster, xmeat can't read.

TricksterPriest
Wait, Swerve is a sock of Xmeat? or he's as dumb as Xmeat?

swerve1988
Did you read the page?

yea but i ssaw no mention of a wheel

TricksterPriest
Ok, you read the page, and you still think Hulk can win? Then you're an idiot. And it was mentioned, but apparently you're illiterate as well as stupid.

swerve1988
Ok, you read the page, and you still think Hulk can win? Then you're an idiot. And it was mentioned, but apparently you're illiterate as well as stupid.

what paragraph??

hulk hater

TricksterPriest
Fool. "Ultimately, Superman - able to absorb anti-sunlight just as well as sunlight - was able to absorb all the anti-sun's energy and shut the warhead down permanently." Before that, he stopped a wheel that was moving with more force than an entire planet.

swerve1988
Fool. "Ultimately, Superman - able to absorb anti-sunlight just as well as sunlight - was able to absorb all the anti-sun's energy and shut the warhead down permanently." Before that, he stopped a wheel that was moving with more force than an entire planet.

WOW...thats a job joe fixit could do

face it..supes is lame

Soljer

Errmmm, don't forget that he turned the wheels to MOVE mageddon.

You know.

The ship that's the size of a SOLAR SYSTEM.

swerve1988
WOW...thats a job joe fixit could do

face it..supes is lame

TricksterPriest
Sorry about understating the force behind the wheel. It's been awhile since I read the arc. Swerve, SHUT THE **** UP. HULK CANNOT DO THAT. WAR HULK CAN'T, ONSLAUGHT HULK CAN'T, SAVAGE HULK CAN'T, ALL THE HULKS COMBINED COULDN'T ACCCOMPLISH SUPERMAN DID TO STOP MAGEDDON. That may be a slight hyperbole, but at the very least, 10 Hulks could not accomplish what Superman did.

You were pwned. You are still being pwned. Give it up. Superman> (x20, I don't want to **** the page up like you did) Hulk.

endrict
THIS IS NOT A HULK VS SUPS THREAD, PLEASE DONT SPAM.

swerve1988
APOC beats WW

THATS IT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.