tyrant,morg vs odin,thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
two battles first in Asgard second anywhere.

Priest
if its the tyrant that fought thanos, this would be a good match.
I can see Odin being more powerful than that tyrant.
Odin and Thor 7/10

lordboo
wast tyrant equal to galactus the one that thanos thought?

Symmetric Chaos
I'll assume this is DepoweredTyrant.

Good match with an edge to Odin and Thor.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
two battles first in Asgard second anywhere.

Father/Son

lordboo
full power tyrant then is Asgard.

Hercules
Tyrant is more powerful than Thanos, thats why its a good feat for Thanos to be able to go toe to toe with him.

I would say that without a bunch of heralds to leech off Tyrant isn't on Odin's level though.

I agree with Priest 7/10 to Odin and son.

Priest
wast tyrant equal to galactus the one that thanos thought?
nah, that was his minuture version, a little bigger than thanos. full powered tyrant was about the same size of galactus.
Accually, Odin at his heighest point was destroying galaxies. Full power tyrant was destroying galaxies as well. their powers are pretty close i'd say.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Hercules
Tyrant is more powerful than Thanos, thats why its a good feat for Thanos to be able to go toe to toe with him.

I would say that without a bunch of heralds to leech off Tyrant isn't on Odin's level though.

I agree with Priest 7/10 to Odin and son.

thumb up

lordboo
ok then tyrant and thanos,and thor is rune king thor

Symmetric Chaos
full power tyrant then is Asgard.

FP Tyrand was way over Odin.

Hw would solo the other team no matter where they fight.

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
thats pretty questionable. I know that Galactus and tyrant were close in power when T was at full power, but who knows how powerful was Galactus during that time.
Old School Odin would give tyrant a hell of a fight.

guy222

Hw would solo the other team no matter where they fight.

The old man encountered Celestials. He ain't no slouch

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
thats pretty questionable. I know that Galactus and tyrant were close in power when T was at full power, but who knows how powerful was Galactus during that time.
Old School Odin would give tyrant a hell of a fight.

Matching even midpowered Galactus is impressive and puts him atleast over Odin's level.

Originally posted by guy222
The old man encountered Celestials. He ain't no slouch

And lost . . .

Hercules
What we need is a varification of just which Tyrant this is, one is vastly superior to the other.

guy222
Matching even midpowered Galactus is impressive and puts him atleast over Odin's level.

And lost . . .

My point exactly.

lordboo
full power tryant which galactus was scared of

Priest
Galactus and Odin was neck and neck back in the day as are feats concerned.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
Galactus and Odin was neck and neck back in the day as feats are feats are concerned.

hmm

"I like to learn" - guy222

"I have a strange tendency to write in quotes when I can" - Symmetric Chaos

celestialdemon
If this is depowered Tyrant, the Asgardians win both battles. If it's full-powered Tyrant, he and Morg win both.

guy222
hmm

"I like to learn" - guy222

"I have a strange tendency to write in quotes when I can" - Symmetric Chaos

I agree. thumb up

Board Walker
Tyrant stalemates with Odin

Which Morg is this? If its Morg with PC+WOL, then he would waste Thor and then go to help Tyrant which would greatly tip the scales and Odin would be defeated.

lordboo
its normal morg

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
Tyrant stalemates with Odin

Which Morg is this? If its Morg with PC+WOL, then he would waste Thor and then go to help Tyrant which would greatly tip the scales and Odin would be defeated.

Thanos knew he was weaker than Tyrant.

Utrigita
Thanos only one that fight because of him stealing the orbs that empowered Tyrant, no I don't think that Odin could have defeated let me see, Gladiator, terrax, morg, silver surfer and two more I cannot remember, and when was Odin stronge enough to destroy a galaxy, he needs help to resurrect the dead a feat that Galactus doesn't suffer from. Considering how Morg is considering the strongest Herald after SS and seeing what tyrant is capable of I will give this to team 1.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Thanos only one that fight because of him stealing the orbs that empowered Tyrant, no I don't think that Odin could have defeated let me see, Gladiator, terrax, morg, silver surfer and two more I cannot remember, and when was Odin stronge enough to destroy a galaxy, he needs help to resurrect the dead a feat that Galactus doesn't suffer from. Considering how Morg is considering the strongest Herald after SS and seeing what tyrant is capable of I will give this to team 1.

Odin met Infinity

bigbran
Originally posted by Hercules

I agree with Priest 7/10 to Odin and son. Did anyone realize that Thanos was powered up in his fight with Tyrant?

Originally posted by guy222
Odin met Infinity ...

Odin was basically Infinity...

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
Did anyone realize that Thanos was powered up in his fight with Tyrant?

Odin was basically Infinity...

Does Odin win?

Darth_Erebus
Morg and Thor are non factors. This is basically Tyrant vs Odin. Tyrant wins.

Lord S
Good match.

Odin and Thor...by a hair.

Replace Morg w/Silver Surfer, and it's a different story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.