Spider girl,X23, Batgirl(Cass) Vs Wolverine and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crimsonphoenix
Its a sunny day and Captain America has just finished eating bacon. All of a sudden he hears a knock on the door. Its wolverine. " What is that smell bub?" Capt. says "its bacon." "Sniff sniff,No i smell trouble". So they look out the window and then go outside to check it out. They hear giggling. They see Batgirl,Spidey girl and X23 laughing at Wolverines naked weapon X pictures. Wolverine then says "The water was cold...*claws pop out*.But the girls just kept gigling. Then Captain America steps in. " You guys are acting immature". X-23 says , "shut up, you are just a geek that took super soilder steriods for the war and we could kick both your a$$es. So Cap and Wolvie say try it and the match begins.

guy222
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Its a sunny day and Captain America has just finished eating bacon. All of a sudden he hears a knock on the door. Its wolverine. " What is that smell bub?" Capt. says "its bacon." "Sniff sniff,No i smell trouble". So they look out the window and then go outside to check it out. They hear giggling. They see Batgirl,Spidey girl and X23 laughing at Wolverines naked weapon X pictures. Wolverine then says "The water was cold...*claws pop out*.But the girls just kept gigling. Then Captain America steps in. " You guys are acting immature". X-23 says , "shut up, you are just a geek that took super soilder steriods for the war and we could kick both your a$$es. So Cap and Wolvie say try it and the match begins.

Howlett/Steve lose

capt it up
wolverine and capt.

crimsonphoenix
You guys care to explain?

capt it up
which spider girl? you mena spider woman from the enw avengers?

guy222
You guys care to explain?

Howlett is a true immortal. Steve is a legend. But

steverules
wolverine scares them off with his small penis while cap just stares and feels himself become eroused

crimsonphoenix
No spideys daughter....

Soljer
Captain America could take Cass one on one.

Logan could take X23 one on one.

The fact that it's three on two, however, definitely works against the guys. I'm very doubtful in their ability to deal with all three. I mean, people have voted for them, so there must be a reason (unless it's just gender bias), so I'll hold off on a decision for now.

capt it up
spidermans daughter? well capt could take spidy daughter on while logan takes both cass and x-23. Logan has already proven that x-23 is far from he equal in combat and he defeated her in short order. Cass has no means to put logan down and she out classed in stats and even skill.

crimsonphoenix
Couldn't Spider girl trap them both in her web while X23 stabs Cap and Batgirl throws batrangs ?

capt it up
Couldn't Spider girl trap them both in her web while X23 stabs Cap and Batgirl throws batrangs ?

See as how spider girl is inexperienced and would be fighting in character it unlikly she would hit capt with her webbing. X-23 would go straight at wolverine due to the fact she was made to kill him. Cass batranges won't do crapp. Logan could take both cass and x-23 on at the some time and pull the win

crimsonphoenix
IF X23 and Batgirl fought Cap instead. Couldn't Batgirl get a presure point off since he is fighting both and Batgirl has fought Lady Shiva before. Then Spider girl could mor elikely doge Wolverine and shooting a net of web

guy222
IF X23 and Batgirl fought Cap instead. Couldn't Batgirl get a presure point off since he is fighting both and Batgirl has fought Lady Shiva before. Then Spider girl could mor elikely doge Wolverine and shooting a net of web

Agree. Guys shouldn't fight girls. The gals win

capt it up
spider girl would get killed by Logan rather faster. She ine experienced and would shot lines of webbing lgoan could easily avoid and she try and take it h2h were she get killed extremely fast.

Capt could hold off the other two till logan comes to aid him and even if capt is killed Logan will simple beat the other two.

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
spider girl would get killed by Logan rather faster. She ine experienced and would shot lines of webbing lgoan could easily avoid and she try and take it h2h were she get killed extremely fast.

Capt could hold off the other two till logan comes to aid him and even if capt is killed Logan will simple beat the other two.

In other words;

Capt believes Logan can solo the trio.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
In other words;

Capt believes Logan can solo the trio.
no actaully not at all.

If they all came at him he more then likly lose. However with capt there they would win. Logan can take cass and x-23 at once while capt takes spider girl out.

thundercracker
Logan has already proven that x-23 is far from he equal in combat and he defeated her in short order

when did this happen I'm not denying it i do think x would lose (shes got normal bones after all and they can be cut through easily enough) I just find x23 an interesting character to follow and never saw that

unless your talking about that target x trial thing

capt it up
Originally posted by thundercracker
when did this happen I'm not denying it i do think x would lose (shes got normal bones after all and they can be cut through easily enough) I just find x23 an interesting character to follow and never saw that

unless your talking about that target x trial thing

she has adamatium bones and claws.

Uncanny X-Men issue 450: Logan defeats x-23 in h2h combat

Soljer
She doesn't have adamantium bones. Only claws.

capt it up
She doesn't have adamantium bones. Only claws.
really I though raechal said she had adamtium bones as well

Soljer
really I though raechal said she had adamtium bones as well

Nope. In fact, when she got her adamantium claws, they actually EXTRACTED the claws from her body, and re-implanted them after coating them with adamantium. Ouch.

capt it up
Nope. In fact, when she got her adamantium claws, they actually EXTRACTED the claws from her body, and re-implanted them after coating them with adamantium. Ouch.
dam well that makes this even easier for logan to defeat her. She not as faster or nearly as skilled

freezedoom
May is going to have troubles with her teammates
(what with Cass' kung fu attitude and X23's stubbornness).
Wolverine and Cap are the winners no doubt 'bout it.

Grimm22
Batgirl alone could take out either of these guys

X-23 and Spider-Girl (although not as good as their predoccessors) can still help

The girls win this one

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22

X-23 and Spider-Girl (although not as good as their predoccessors) can still help

The girls win this one
no she can't. Bat girl would stand no chance for wolverine and even vs capt she taking no were near a majority

Soljer

The girls win this one

False. Batgirl would lose to Captain America.

She'd get, more or less, stomped by Wolverine. She doesn't carry the gadgets that Batman does, and that's the only reason he can take a majority over these two.

Hand to hand? Batman goes down to Capt for a majority, and goes down to Wolverine every time.

capt it up
False. Batgirl would lose to Captain America.

She'd get, more or less, stomped by Wolverine. She doesn't carry the gadgets that Batman does, and that's the only reason he can take a majority over these two.

Hand to hand? Batman goes down to Capt for a majority, and goes down to Wolverine every time.
even with gadgets he not taking wolverine or capt the majority with out prep. He may beable at best to get an even split with capt however logan gunna beat him 80% of the time.

Soljer
even with gadgets he not taking wolverine or capt the majority with out prep. He may beable at best to get an even split with capt however logan gunna beat him 80% of the time.

With gadgets, all he has to do is drop some knock out gas.

It'd affect Wolverine as well. Perhaps not for LONG, but a knock out's a knock out.

capt it up
With gadgets, all he has to do is drop some knock out gas.

It'd affect Wolverine as well. Perhaps not for LONG, but a knock out's a knock out.
He does not use it often. The likly hood of him using it is quite bad. all capt would have to do is hit the mask on batmans face while holding his breath. Logan is immune to gas and nock out gas and has literally made jokes about it. Not to mention if he was not all he have to do is hold his breath which he can well pass humanly poisiabble. Batman would also ahve to drop his guard in order to get a mask on to protect him from the knock out gas.

Grimm22
no she can't. Bat girl would stand no chance for wolverine and even vs capt she taking no were near a majority

Batgirl far outclasses Wolverine in terms of skill, you are aware of that correct? no expression

Soljer
Batgirl far outclasses Wolverine in terms of skill, you are aware of that correct? no expression

No she doesn't.

Batgirl ~= Batman ~= Captain America ~= Wolverine.

capt it up
not even close. She not even as skilled as logan let a lone out classes him

Soljer
not even close. She not even as skilled as logan let a lone out classes him

I'd say they are pretty close to equals. But that's just me.

capt it up
I'd say they are pretty close to equals. But that's just me.
every one entitled to there own opinion. Grimm just plan wrong though

thundercracker
I think x23 is getting really underrated here as i said i know she wont beat logan but she can keep him busy for a long time as her bones arnt laced she doesent suffer from the adamantium poisining as a result she does heal faster and was was trained pretty much all her life

i think but im not to sure she also was trained to take wolverine out but im not sure on that one

LORDSIDIOUS01

Logan and Cap win

capt it up
I think x23 is getting really underrated here as i said i know she wont beat logan but she can keep him busy for a long time as her bones arnt laced she doesent suffer from the adamantium poisining as a result she does heal faster and was was trained pretty much all her life

i think but im not to sure she also was trained to take wolverine out but im not sure on that one
Her healing factor is no were near Logans. She no beeing underated at all. The fact is Logan beat her with out trying in h2h combat. he also proven to be much faster then she was. She won't be a threat to him. Sure she put a fight up, but she would not even take a win from him.

guy222
Her healing factor is no were near Logans. She no beeing underated at all. The fact is Logan beat her with out trying in h2h combat. he also proven to be much faster then she was. She won't be a threat to him. Sure she put a fight up, but she would not even take a win from him.

A gentleman will always let a lady win Happy Dance

Soljer

As Capt mentioned, Logan's faster than X-23, he's better skilled, and his healing factor is far superior.

By feats, and also via the fact that Logan no longer suffers a deficiency from adamantium poisoning.

Also, since her bones aren't adamantium, her claws can only slash Logan down to the bone. Logan's can cut her in half.

Originally posted by guy222
A gentleman will always let a lady win Happy Dance

And Logan is a crazy, blood thirsty hairy canuck.

Not a gentleman, wink.

crimsonphoenix
Batgirl is as fast if not faster than Wolverine do to her not having heavy admantuim bones and she is a martial artists!

guy222
As Capt mentioned, Logan's faster than X-23, he's better skilled, and his healing factor is far superior.

By feats, and also via the fact that Logan no longer suffers a deficiency from adamantium poisoning.

Also, since her bones aren't adamantium, her claws can only slash Logan down to the bone. Logan's can cut her in half.

And Logan is a crazy, blood thirsty hairy canuck.

Not a gentleman, wink.

I tend to agree smile

guy222
Batgirl is as fast if not faster than Wolverine do to her not having heavy admantuim bones and she is a martial artists!

Did a lil research, i agree with that

Soljer

Even with Adamantium bones, Wolverine has speed feats that make him AT LEAST Batgirl's equal.

I've read her - she's some REALLY IMPRESSIVE feats.

http://img462.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gothamcitysecretfilespg044yp.jpg

This one, straight from her respect thread, for example. Taking out a group of guys before a bottle can hit the ground? Impressive.

But Wolverine's feats are no worse, and some would claim even Superior.

However, regardless of Batgirl's impressive (but not superior) speed, she still can't do the proper damage to keep Wolverine down. Even if the two were equal in speed and skills, the fact is, it takes one hit from Wolverine to put Batgirl down - for good.

It'd take hundreds if not thousands from batgirl to do the same to Logan.

crimsonphoenix
In that Scan Batgirl already punched the shit out of Wolverine in the top right lol

Soljer
In that Scan Batgirl already punched the shit out of Wolverine in the top right lol

laughing

I never noticed how much that person did resemble Logan. Pretty funny.

crimsonphoenix
It must be him he had a beer and everything! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.