Who is the weakest being who can kill Logan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Or at least put him in a state close to death.

Priest
A deer stick out tongue

Soleran
Originally posted by masterbruce

You know what dude, that's a very good question and my friend Badabing summed it up best with the following:

So you tell me Masterbruce, I'm not calling anyone a fanboy nor is Badabing this is for illustrative purposes only.

Space M ummy

Leech. without his healing factor, wolverine will slowly die from adamantium poisoning and a few other things.

as long as logan can't move away or knock him out, just being in leech's presence for too long will kill him.

I think that's about as weak of a character as I can think of though.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soleran
You know what dude, that's a very good question and my friend Badabing summed it up best with the following:

So you tell me Masterbruce, I'm not calling anyone a fanboy nor is Badabing this is for illustrative purposes only.

what you posted is very accurate of what fanboys do.

steverules
Aunt May

Soljer
Pretty much anyone, given the opportunity and enough time.

SupaEZE
Batman yes

Tassadar
Punisher. Destroying all of Wolverines cells kills him, a flamethrower, chemical weapon, or large explosive is quite capable of killing all of his cells, with or without the adamantium.

capt it up
The question is not if wolverine can die, but rather who can make him remain dead

capt it up
Originally posted by Tassadar
Punisher. Destroying all of Wolverines cells kills him, a flamethrower, chemical weapon, or large explosive is quite capable of killing all of his cells, with or without the adamantium.
false he will not remain dead

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by capt it up
The question is not if wolverine can die, but rather who can make him remain dead noone since he can "will" himself alive roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
The question is not if wolverine can die, but rather who can make him remain dead Umm... Wolverine can die, he just has to do a task to stay alive.

If Wolverine can die, then isn't that a kill?
I also saw "Or at least put him in a state close to death."
Meaning kill him, or put him on his deathbed.

His ability to come back from the dead has nothing to do with this thread... at all!

Tassadar
The question is not if wolverine can die, but rather who can make him remain dead

Anyone that can manipulate souls can kill him permanently, by preventing his soul from returning to his body.

capt it up

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
Umm... Wolverine can die, he just has to do a task to stay alive.
!
ya I said that what your point?

capt it up
Originally posted by Tassadar
Anyone that can manipulate souls can kill him permanently, by preventing his soul from returning to his body.
that true however that not some thign punisher can do

swerve1988
JJ Jamison

Swanky-Tuna
false he will not remain dead
If Punisher used a weapon that incinerated every cell in Wolverine's body, either by destroying it or burning it within his skeleton, would Wolverine still survive?

capt it up
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If Punisher used a weapon that incinerated every cell in Wolverine's body, either by destroying it or burning it within his skeleton, would Wolverine still survive?
yes due to teh fact his soul will bring him back from the dead. issue 48 explains it in some detail.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Any telepath with enough skill can kill him. everything is regulated by the brain. One good seperation of the mind and the body by professor x,(can't get any weaker than a man in a wheel chair) and logan is as good as worm food.

Symmetric Chaos
yes due to teh fact his soul will bring him back from the dead.

shocking Not that I think you're lying but that's really screwy

bigbran
yes due to teh fact his soul will bring him back from the dead. issue 48 explains it in some detail. So, that would mean he would be dead?

If he dies, then he dies... end of discussion.

His ability to come back has NOTHING to do with this thread... at all!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

I'm not sure where Punisher would get a weapon of that caliber. In Windsor-Smith's Weapon X TPB a nuclear reactor vented directly on him... and he was still walking around. He was a burning mass of flesh burning so hot that the steel ladder he used to get out of the pit was turning into slag under his feet. You'd been a pretty insane weapon to over load Wolverine's healing factor and incinerate every one of his cells... and he still has bone marrow that is protected by adamantium so even that might not be enough.

Anyway... Nick Fury is the weakest person who can kill or come close to killing Wolverine.

Soljer
So, that would mean he would be dead?

Agreed.

A kill is a kill is a kill.

I don't care if Wolverine recuperates, reincarnates, or ascends to godhood.

A kill is a kill.

capt it up
So, that would mean he would be dead?

Why do you keep saying this. I said Logan would die, but he come abck I never argued he would not die. You don't have to keep quoting me and telling me some thing I know it just annoying

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Agreed.

A kill is a kill is a kill.

I don't care if Wolverine recuperates, reincarnates, or ascends to godhood.

A kill is a kill.
ya which I agree I never said it was not I simply said he would nto remain dead

bigbran
Why do you keep saying this. I said Logan would die, but he come abck I never argued he would not die. You don't have to keep quoting me and telling me some thing I know it just annoying I know, but you don't have to mention that Wolverine can come back...

capt it up
I know, but you don't have to mention that Wolverine can come back...
why not it is true

Symmetric Chaos
why not it is true

But irrelevant

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But irrelevant
yes however I am pritty sure the thread maker was wonder who could kill logan for good

Soljer
But irrelevant

Cosigned.

It's like you try to stick up for Wolverine. Everywhere.

Even when it's TOTALLY irrelevant to the thread at hand. I mean, it's admirable on one hand, but totally annoying on the other.

You know it has nothing to do with this thread, so why say it? Fifteen times, no less?

capt it up
Cosigned.

It's like you try to stick up for Wolverine. Everywhere.

Even when it's TOTALLY irrelevant to the thread at hand. I mean, it's admirable on one hand, but totally annoying on the other.

You know it has nothing to do with this thread, so why say it? Fifteen times, no less?
becuase I new what the thread makers intention were. Ask him your self I bet he wanted to know who the weakest person that could kill logan for good was. Not to mention I said it once and then people argued with me over it so it kept going. I could care less about this thread however I am pritty sure I know what the thread maker wants even though he wordered it inccorrectly

Symmetric Chaos
yes however I am pritty sure the thread maker was wonder who could kill logan for good

Actually MB wasn't even asking for an outright kill.

"Who is the weakest being who can kill Logan?
Or at least put him in a state close to death." - MasterBruce

capt it up
Actually MB wasn't even asking for an outright kill.

master bruce I think wanted to know who could either kill logan for good or make he remain in a state of deathness were he was unable to come back

Soljer
master bruce I think wanted to know who could either kill logan for good or make he remain in a state of deathness were he was unable to come back

He said 'put him close to death,' which doesn't even sound like a kill, to me. Seems his intentions were "Who could overload Wolverine's healing factor?" And not "Who could override Wolverine's shitty writing?"

srankmissingnin
One punch form Spider-man would stop Wolverine's vitals. Best case scenario a single punch from Spider-man would stop both Wolverine's brain and heart from functioning and worst case scenario turn them into mush. If we are saying that a stop in the bodies vital functions = dead, then every punch Wolverine takes from anyone with significant strength "kills" him. Death is permanent by definition, if your body starts working again... then you were tactically never dead.

Soljer
Tactically?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
One punch form Spider-man would stop Wolverine's vitals. Best case scenario a single punch from Spider-man would stop both Wolverine's brain and heart from functioning and worst case scenario turn them into mush. If we are saying that a stop in the bodies vital functions = dead, then every punch Wolverine takes from anyone with significant strength "kills" him. Death is permanent by definition, if your body starts working again... then you were tactically never dead.

Not "tactically" dead but clinically dead (and that is dead).

capt it up
He said 'put him close to death,' which doesn't even sound like a kill, to me. Seems his intentions were "Who could overload Wolverine's healing factor?" And not "Who could override Wolverine's shitty writing?"

that was not funny. I actaully glad they finally told us why he could survive the things he does survive. makes a lot more sense then what superman does or most characters for that matter. Did you know the originally had no answer for why superman could fly?.

I still think he ment kill him for good or put him in a state or death were he could not emerge though I wait to see what he has to say.

Badabing
Pip could kill Logan 2 times quick.

srankmissingnin
technically...

I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics on my brother's DS right now... must have slipped out. embarrasment

Soljer
It wasn't funny? Why, because you have a mad hard on for Wolverine? Seriously - don't take my stab at Wolverine personally. Regardless of what Superman can do (which does have an explanation), Wolverine coming back to life cause he feels like it? That's shitty writing.

Maybe they'll fix it down the road, with some explanation of him going through some magic ritual, being cursed(Deadpool), or stumbling onto some kind of artifact (Savage).

Till then? It's a cop out and everyone here knows it.

King Kandy
TOAA.

srankmissingnin
It wasn't funny? Why, because you have a mad hard on for Wolverine? Seriously - don't take my stab at Wolverine personally. Regardless of what Superman can do (which does have an explanation), Wolverine coming back to life cause he feels like it? That's shitty writing.

Maybe they'll fix it down the road, with some explanation of him going through some magic ritual, being cursed(Deadpool), or stumbling onto some kind of artifact (Savage).

I don't think people read the issue right in the first place. None of that stuff was happening, Wolverine's "soul" wasn't sent to purgatory, he never fought Laezar (was that his name) to earn his resurection, none of it happened. It was Wolverine's subconscious trying to cope with death and rebirth... which is surely a harrowing experience. His healing factor just healed him up and that was his mind trying to rationlize the experience, he isn't immortal.

bigbran
that was not funny. I actaully glad they finally told us why he could survive the things he does survive. makes a lot more sense then what superman does or most characters for that matter. Did you know the originally had no answer for why superman could fly?.

I still think he ment kill him for good or put him in a state or death were he could not emerge though I wait to see what he has to say. They have an explantion for it... but how do they explain the explanation?

I mean, he can choose whether he lives?
He has to fight someone?

Where did HE get the power to do this? How come no one else can achieve this power?

capt it up

or maybe he was born immortal. You know it would not be the first time a character was born immortal. Would make sense to given his power set. You can think it a cop out all you want, but it not nor was it intended to be. You ever read the artical on it? The artical was quite interesting and it was never marvel original intention to explain more of logans powers till the author of wolverine civil war asked if he could write a further issue that showed a new part of Logan powers. I neevr took it personally I could really care less what you say about wolverine or my suposed hard on, becuase I defend a character who constantly attacked on the forums. I rather be debating about other characters however I do not get the opertunity due to the fact many of my favorit characters are not known by many people on KMC and the threads die out rather quickly

Soljer
I don't think people read the issue right in the first place. None of that stuff was happening, Wolverine's "soul" wasn't sent to purgatory, he never fought Laezar (was that his name) to earn his resurection, none of it happened. It was Wolverine's subconscious trying to cope with death and rebirth... which is surely a harrowing experience. His healing factor just healed him up and that was his mind trying to rationlize the experience, he isn't immortal.

Are you quite sure? I mean, you've posted that before, but isn't that just your interpretation?

How are you so confident that other peoples' interpretation is wrong?

Soljer
or maybe he was born immortal. You know it would not be the first time a character was born immortal. Would make sense to given his power set. You can think it a cop out all you want, but it not nor was it intended to be. You ever read the artical on it? The artical was quite interesting and it was never marvel original intention to explain more of logans powers till the author of wolverine civil war asked if he could write a further issue that showed a new part of Logan powers. I neevr took it personally I could really care less what you say about wolverine or my suposed hard on, becuase I defend a character who constantly attacked on the forums. I rather be debating about other characters however I do not get the opertunity due to the fact many of my favorit characters are not know by many people on KMC and the threads die out rather quickly

I defend Wolverine all over the place, so don't give me that trash.

Also, if he was born immortal, tell me so! Give me an explanation! Mr. Immortal is immortal due to his mutation - if Logan is the same way, plus a healing factor? Tell me so!

If Logan stumbled onto a meteorite and became immortal a thousand years ago, and has just been living amnesiatic lives up till now? Cool. Tell me so!

If Logan was granted immortality/amnesia as a boon/curse by an arabian genie? Cool! Tell me so!

As it stands, (unless Srank is correct in HIS interpretation), Logan is immortal cause he feels like it. No more. No less.

Maybe this, maybe that, but as far as the comic is concerned? Logan is immortal because he doesn't want to die.

THAT is why it's shit writing.

spidey-dude
superman

capt it up
They have an explantion for it... but how do they explain the explanation?

I mean, he can choose whether he lives?
He has to fight someone?

Where did HE get the power to do this? How come no one else can achieve this power?
same could be said for many characters. Why is logan the only oen constantly ask questions like this. Why can ice man turn people to ice? Why does he get that power, but no one esle. It becuase that his power. Why does logan get to choose to live I don't know maybe it will be explained. Logan never had to originally fight any one till he killed lazear who has sworn revenge against him and will remain in limbo till he kills logan

capt it up
I defend Wolverine all over the place, so don't give me that trash.

Also, if he was born immortal, tell me so! Give me an explanation! Mr. Immortal is immortal due to his mutation - if Logan is the same way, plus a healing factor? Tell me so!

If Logan stumbled onto a meteorite and became immortal a thousand years ago, and has just been living amnesiatic lives up till now? Cool. Tell me so!

If Logan was granted immortality/amnesia as a boon/curse by an arabian genie? Cool! Tell me so!

As it stands, (unless Srank is correct in HIS interpretation), Logan is immortal cause he feels like it. No more. No less.

Maybe this, maybe that, but as far as the comic is concerned? Logan is immortal because he doesn't want to die.

THAT is why it's shit writing.

I neevr said you don't defend logan. People think I care so much about logan becuase I defend him. Yes he my favorit character, but if he was no so conastantly bash I would not defend him as often. I rather debate about bruenor, but none of you know who he is.

I think they have not told why he is immortal fully due to the fact it makes him mysterous and they can milk it for more money when they decide to tell teh last little secret

bigbran
same could be said for many characters. Why is logan the only oen constantly ask questions like this. Why can ice man turn people to ice? Why does he get that power, but no one esle. It becuase that his power. Why does logan get to choose to live I don't know maybe it will be explained. Logan never had to originally fight any one till he killed lazear who has sworn revenge against him and will remain in limbo till he kills logan That doesn't really have to do with Wolverine being immortal...
There are plenty of people that are immortal, so why would Iceman enter this conversation?

Deadpool (Thanos), Elders (Death), Thanos (Death), Drax (Kronos), Mr Immortal (mutation), etc.
Wolverine (...)?

Why is Wolverine "immortal"?

capt it up
That doesn't really have to do with Wolverine being immortal...
There are plenty of people that are immortal, so why would Iceman enter this conversation?

Deadpool (Thanos), Elders (Death), Thanos (Death), Drax (Kronos), Mr Immortal (mutation), etc.
Wolverine (...)?

Why is Wolverine "immortal"?
why not? why can't he be immortal? I think he was born it and they will explain it one of these days

srankmissingnin
Are you quite sure? I mean, you've posted that before, but isn't that just your interpretation?

How are you so confident that other peoples' interpretation is wrong?

It's Lazaer that makes me think it. We've been been given insight on the process of Wolverine's "death" and "resurrection" before and while it was very similar to what was shown in Wolverine 49 Lazaer was never present, in fact I think it important to note that only since HoM - where Wolverine's memories were restored - that has Lazaer been present in his "resurrection" process. Subconsciously he has hang ups on Lazaer's death... maybe even feels remorse, so Lazaer is prevalent his attempted to cope with rebirth taking the place of Colossus who had previous been their to usher Wolverine into the after life. Since Colossus was never actual dead it couldn't have been his soul that was their to help Wolverine in purgatory but rather a manifestation created from Wolverine's memories... and thats what I feel Lazaer is also.

Soljer
why not? why can't he be immortal? I think he was born it and they will explain it one of these days

He isn't saying that Wolverine can't, isn't, or shouldn't be immortal, he is asking WHY?

Drax has kronos to thank, Deadpool has Thanos. Thanos has (had?) Death. Mr. Immortal has an X-gene.

Etcetera.

Why does Wolverine come back? Shit writing. He has no other explanation.

capt it up
It's Lazaer that makes me think it. We've been been given insight on the process of Wolverine's "death" and "resurrection" before and while it was very similar to what was shown in Wolverine 49 Lazaer was never present, in fact I think it important to note that only since HoM - where Wolverine's memories were restored - that has Lazaer been present in his "resurrection" process. Subconsciously he has hang ups on Lazaer's death... maybe even feels remorse, so Lazaer is prevalent his attempted to cope with rebirth taking the place of Colossus who had previous been their to usher Wolverine into the after life. Since Colossus was never actual dead it couldn't have been his soul that was their to help Wolverine in purgatory but rather a manifestation created from Wolverine's memories... and thats what I feel Lazaer is also.
this is still speculation though. We will have to wait and see who is correct. I for one think he was born immortal or it came with his other mutant powers at the age of 12ish. It would explain all the hints at him being immortal.

Soljer

Makes sense. No doubt...

But is still just one interpretation of many.

capt it up
He isn't saying that Wolverine can't, isn't, or shouldn't be immortal, he is asking WHY?

Drax has kronos to thank, Deadpool has Thanos. Thanos has (had?) Death. Mr. Immortal has an X-gene.

Etcetera.

Why does Wolverine come back? Shit writing. He has no other explanation.
that does not equal shitty writting. They plan on telling people some day most likly this year and are using the issue to milk the idea so people will want to buy the issue or run were they finally fully explain it in detail. The issue was well written however the idea was never fully explain on purpose.

Soljer
that does not equal shitty writting. They plan on telling people some day most likly this year and are using the issue to milk the idea so people will want to buy the issue or run were they finally fully explain it in detail. The issue was well written however the idea was never fully explain on purpose.

But it didn't even give a hint of an explanation, to my memory. The only explanation that could be drawn from the issue is "Eh....I don't feel like dying today, maybe next time the Hulk smashes my skull in."

Soleran
"Who could override Wolverine's shitty writing?"

eek! laughing

Rick/Genis
becuase I new what the thread makers intention were. Ask him your self I bet he wanted to know who the weakest person that could kill logan for good was. Not to mention I said it once and then people argued with me over it so it kept going. I could care less about this thread however I am pritty sure I know what the thread maker wants even though he wordered it inccorrectly

I love how you constantly like to say that fault is blamed on thread starters. You are always going on about "this thread was originally worded incorrectly".. maybe it was worded correctly but you're interpreting it badly... ever think about that crazy notion?

srankmissingnin
It should be noted that apparently Wolverine is the reincarnation of the "Hand of God" and has lived at least four other lives before his current one... so he was already "immortal" in a sense before he became who he is now, a mutant with insane regerative powers.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I love how you constantly like to say that fault is blamed on thread starters. You are always going on about "this thread was originally worded incorrectly".. maybe it was worded correctly but you're interpreting it badly... ever think about that crazy notion?

For this thread that could be correct. I know how it should be interpreted however I don't think that was what he wanted.

You on the other end your thread was was worded wrong and even though I new you wanted all 8 million bears vs wolverine that is not how you worded it. You should have said the 8 million bears will not fight each only wolverine however by not doing that you screwed up the thread since the bear being in character would mean they fight eachother.

also if your going to create a spite thread do it correctly.

bigbran
It should be noted that apparently Wolverine is the reincarnation of the "Hand of God" and has lived at least four other lives before his current one... so he was already "immortal" in a sense before he became who he is now, a mutant with insane regerative powers. no expression

capt it up
It should be noted that apparently Wolverine is the reincarnation of the "Hand of God" and has lived at least four other lives before his current one... so he was already "immortal" in a sense before he became who he is now, a mutant with insane regerative powers.
thats true it happen in the run were he defeated ba'al.

srankmissingnin
thats true it happen in the run were he defeated ba'al.

And in Netsuke

srankmissingnin
no expression

For R Kelly's sake I hope you are better at organizing/signing petitions then you are at reading comics evil face

Soleran
Wow, this thread just got turned into Wolverine bait & switch.

capt it up
And in Netsuke
netsuke? can you refresh my momery about that.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine: Netsuke

http://www.comicsvf.com/scans/vf/marvelfrance/marvelgraphicnovel/wolverinenetsuke1.jpg

It was a four issue LS from... maybe 2002?

Symmetric Chaos

That's scary.

Rick/Genis
For this thread that could be correct. I know how it should be interpreted however I don't think that was what he wanted.

You on the other end your thread was was worded wrong and even though I new you wanted all 8 million bears vs wolverine that is not how you worded it. You should have said the 8 million bears will not fight each only wolverine however by not doing that you screwed up the thread since the bear being in character would mean they fight eachother.

also if your going to create a spite thread do it correctly.

Really freaking interesting because it seems almost everyone but YOU understood what I had said... but you should bring that to my thread instead since I already addressed it.

Soljer

Not true. If there was a Logan and Sabretooth versus Spiderman and Venom thread, you wouldn't assume that Logan and Sabretooth would fight each other. Nor would you assume that Spiderman and venom would fight each other, though both would be 'in character'.

We also have hero vs. hero fights ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME, which is not 'in character' - in character would be the two heros saying "Why fight? Let's grab a beer."

Also, not in response to you Capt, someone SERIOUSLY needs to do a revamped Wolverine respect thread. The current one we have is absolute trash.

Soleran
Really freaking interesting because it seems almost everyone but YOU understood what I had said... but you should bring that to my thread instead since I already addressed it. Originally posted by Soljer
Not true. If there was a Logan and Sabretooth versus Spiderman and Venom thread, you wouldn't assume that Logan and Sabretooth would fight each other. Nor would you assume that Spiderman and venom would fight each other, though both would be 'in character'.

We also have hero vs. hero fights ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME, which is not 'in character' - in character would be the two heros saying "Why fight? Let's grab a beer."

Also, not in response to you Capt, someone SERIOUSLY needs to do a revamped Wolverine respect thread. The current one we have is absolute trash.

Werd up ninja

srankmissingnin

Jinzin and I are working on that now actually

Soljer
Jinzin and I are working on that now actually

Jinzin had dropped a hint or two about working one. Never knew you were in the mix as well. Good to hear, though. Any approximate schedule?

capt it up
Wolverine: Netsuke

http://www.comicsvf.com/scans/vf/marvelfrance/marvelgraphicnovel/wolverinenetsuke1.jpg

It was a four issue LS from... maybe 2002?
not sure if I own it

Rick/Genis
I thought you owned every x-men/Wolverine title except maybe two roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up

I beggan revamping it the last two pages if you look at my posts I began to try and revamp the thread

capt it up
Jinzin had dropped a hint or two about working one. Never knew you were in the mix as well. Good to hear, though. Any approximate schedule?
I been posting my parts of teh revamp into the respect thread so that jinzin can easily take what he needs for the revised one since I do not have a scanner I posted manly issue numbers

capt it up
I thought you owned every x-men/Wolverine title except maybe two roll eyes (sarcastic)
I own every x-men title ecpt for 2 due to the fact I did not have enough money to buy them when I was at the store.

I own almost every apearence of wolverine ever how ever I am missing two mini of his that I have been trying to get a hold of. Would you like me to give you every issue number and title of every comic I own with wolverine in it. It take me about a month to do.

srankmissingnin

I've just started gather feats - I've done Uncanny 94-432 - but their is still tons of more to go through...

capt it up
I've just started gather feats - I've done Uncanny 94-432 - but their is still tons of more to go through...
did jinzin tell you I posted a bunch on the wolverine respect thread on the last to pages in order for you and him to use. I ahd no other way to send them since PM are jsut to slow.

Soljer

No doubt. And obviously you have a life (or, at least, one would assume).

But any sort of rough estimate? Any ball park of months?

Also, to capt; I've seen your contributions to the respect thread. It's nice, but the fact that you lack a scanner really hurts your efforts. Much appreciated, though.

Rick/Genis
I own every x-men title ecpt for 2 due to the fact I did not have enough money to buy them when I was at the store.

I own almost every apearence of wolverine ever how ever I am missing two mini of his that I have been trying to get a hold of. Would you like me to give you every issue number and title of every comic I own with wolverine in it. It take me about a month to do.

Wow your parents must be stinking rich.... or INCREDIBLY in the hole.

capt it up

Also, to capt; I've seen your contributions to the respect thread. It's nice, but the fact that you lack a scanner really hurts your efforts. Much appreciated, though.
ya I don't have the scanns. I find scanns to be useless any ways due to the fact they can easily be miss read or can be shown to be far more impressive then they are. Thanks though I do wish I could post some scanns down, but I know jinzin has a scanner and he can easily look up the comic I put down. I going to be adding to my part as soon as possiable

capt it up
Wow your parents must be stinking rich.... or INCREDIBLY in the hole.

I am not rich I just have nothing else to spend my money on other then drinking and food. in the hole? what does that even mean

Rick/Genis
you sure you're 19?

srankmissingnin

It depends on how long I can keep my self from WoW. embarrasment

But it won't take as long as you'd think. Let me put it this way (keep in mind I'm limiting this strictly to Uncanny) since Uncanny X-Men 260(s) Wolverine has done virtually nothing respect thread worthy... hell, he has done little more then appear. So one can move pretty quickly through his appearances to gather scans.

capt it up
you sure you're 19?
ya I will be 20 in june.

I spend my money on drinking and food, college books that I actaully need not the oens they tell me to get. Some times I spend money on my girl friend which sucks becuase then I can't buy all the comics I normally do.

capt it up
It depends on how long I can keep my self from WoW. embarrasment

But it won't take as long as you'd think. Let me put it this way (keep in mind I'm limiting this strictly to Uncanny) since Uncanny X-Men 260(s) Wolverine has done virtually nothing respect thread worthy... hell, he has done little more then appear. So one can move pretty quickly through his appearances to gather scans.
hey you play wow?

I play never winter nights 2

Rick/Genis
And you're a literary student.... right? Hm.

By the way, "In the hole" is a term used for being "In Debt".

You must have a nice computer job, then.

capt it up
And you're a literary student.... right? Hm.

By the way, "In the hole" is a term used for being "In Debt".

You must have a nice job, then.
I was one though I migth switch my major to history.

I wanted to be a zoololgist though there to many maths involved.

Shit I new what that ment to lol. I can't believe I forgot that. I am not really in the hole so to speak this year however next year I will be

capt it up
my job sucks. I am a life guard lol

Rick/Genis
I just seems like... well.... there are a lot of friggin' X-men comics (as I'm sure you know since you have 2 of them) and when you start getting down to the earlier ones... well... that gets to be a fairly hefty fee. Now... a lifeguards wages? Hm..... I don't want to be calling bs here but it seems rather............ odd.

capt it up
I just seems like... well.... there are a lot of friggin' X-men comics (as I'm sure you know since you have 2 of them) and when you start getting down to the earlier ones... well... that gets to be a fairly hefty fee. Now... a lifeguards wages? Hm..... I don't want to be calling bs here but it seems rather............ odd.
The old ones were easy as hell to find not to mention I been collecting comics since I was like 5 years old and my dad collected them before me. You can think it BS all you want won't matter since I do own them and thats why I always asked for issue numbers and titles so I cna look it up my self. They also have them on cd rom which I bought also.

when I was a bus boy I use to make 6.75 an hour plus around 40 to 120 dollars in tips a night and i worked full time while at school.

srankmissingnin

True enough. Uncanny X-men 95 to around 130 average around 80 bucks a piece, some are in the 200s and 94 is in the 1,000s; after the 130's they drop down to more reasonable prices.

Rick/Genis
hm... interesting. And you do this all while being on the internet about 8-10 hours of the day posting on forums, hanging out with your Girlfriend, drinking, going to parties, working as a lifeguard, and going to school to learn about literacy. What a super human eek!

capt it up
hm... interesting. And you do this all while being on the internet about 8-10 hours of the day posting on forums, hanging out with your Girlfriend, drinking, going to parties, working as a lifeguard, and going to school to learn about literacy. What a super human eek!
lol I workd as a bus boy last year for my senior year. I am not on the forum for very long and my girl friend lives in my home town so sadly I do not see her often since my school in another state

Rick/Genis
Well, I'd say I'm done here... sorry if I'm offending you or whatever. Really I'm not, but it's nice to be polite smile

capt it up
Well, I'd say I'm done here... sorry if I'm offending you or whatever. Really I'm not, but it's nice to be polite smile
lol if you don't believe your welcome to ask me about certain issue to see if I own them

Rick/Genis
I guess I'll indulge you.

Uncanny x-men (volume 1) issue #376
Panel 6.

Describe it in full detail smile

srankmissingnin
I guess I'll divulge you.

Panel 6.

I can't imagine him having his comics with him at University... especially if he lives on rez. confused

... and it is Cyclops standing around fixing a fence with a hammer. wink

Badabing
my job sucks. I am a life guard lol
http://www.privat.katedral.se/~sp03emas/bilder%20powerpoint-slide/baywatch.jpeg

OEa8pVjxR8w

Rick/Genis
I can't imagine him having his comics with him at University... especially if he lives on rez. confused

He brought it up, not me.

capt it up
No however I do have my cd roms with me

capt it up
I guess I'll indulge you.

Panel 6.

what year.

Rick/Genis
that's not owning a comic. That's owning a CD Rom. different price, buddy wink

capt it up
that's not owning a comic. That's owning a CD Rom. different price, buddy wink
I own the comics as well however I don't bring them to school due to the fact I have no space for them and they get messed up.

Martian_mind
Maggot.....

Rick/Genis
Psh... I really don't care, just don't believe you.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Maggot..... you know, I actually like that character.

id369
Or at least put him in a state close to death. Blood lusted Squirrel Girl in a Christmas special?

capt it up
Psh... I really don't care, just don't believe you.
I answer your question as soon as possiable. don't believe me I don't really care does no change the fact I own the issues and have means of getting a lot of evidence due to that

Rick/Genis
who did you win them from?

capt it up
who did you win them from?
typo I ment to say own. I never won any issues that I can recall though I did get some thign like 350 issues that included the whole onslaught arch's for x-mas last year

Rick/Genis
even though the Onslaught arc sucked?

capt it up
376 is called apocalypse The Twelve. The pannsl are all messed up. How am I supose to know what you count as pannels when they do not run like normal pannels

capt it up
even though the Onslaught arc sucked?
I liked the onslaught arc a lott. You can think it sucks, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Rick/Genis
I don't THINK anything... I just know.

capt it up
I don't THINK anything... I just know.
I dont agree

Jax_Jax
kitty

is that her name??

the crazy chick that can pass through walls

capt it up
yes her name is kitty pryde her power allows her to phaze through objects and even phaze others through objects as well as walk on air

Jax_Jax
i know. i just wasnt sure of her whole name. but she can beat him

jasonk3
Batman with prep

spidey-dude
superman weakest one

Metalmanx
yes due to teh fact his soul will bring him back from the dead. issue 48 explains it in some detail.

You said it right there. It will "bring him back from the DEAD". Meaning he was killed.

Killing Wolverine is not the hard part at all. The hobo down the street could do it, given the right opportunity. And it's not like he's healing from a near-death state. He's killed. Which is all this thread is really worried about.

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You said it right there. It will "bring him back from the DEAD". Meaning he was killed.

Killing Wolverine is not the hard part at all. The hobo down the street could do it, given the right opportunity. And it's not like he's healing from a near-death state. He's killed. Which is all this thread is really worried about.

We've covered it, metal man. No need to bring up the discussion we JUST HAD.

Metalmanx
We've covered it, metal man. No need to bring up the discussion we JUST HAD.

Then my apologies. I didn't read the whole thread this time. stick out tongue I merely quoted capt from the first page. I just figured that, the way things usually work around here, that this argument would be going on for days. laughing out loud

Soljer
Then my apologies. I didn't read the whole thread this time. stick out tongue I merely quoted capt from the first page. I just figured that, the way things usually work around here, that this argument would be going on for days. laughing out loud

No worries, just no need to clutter up the thread with another argument that could be going on for days, stick out tongue.

qqqqqqq
sabretooth

Jyppe
I'd like to add that none of the alternative reality Wolverines had this "resurrect" power and there have been many alternative Wolverines who have been killed.

capt it up

ya your point? I already said it would kill him he just come back.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
I'd like to add that none of the alternative reality Wolverines had this "resurrect" power and there have been many alternative Wolverines who have been killed.
ya and that mean? Nothing at all.

Rick/Genis
Actually it means alot, dude.

spidey-dude
hawkgirl if shes got her golf club with her

jinzin

at the rate I'm going now, the respect thread won't be up for another (and this is a REALLY rough estimate) 5 months or so...

the good news is that wrestling ends soon, and after that I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands... after that I think the progress for the scans is going to skyrocket. of course that's just speculation. All I gotta do is stay single... of course being as pretty as I am......

well it's gonna be rouuuuugh...

The Libertine

So Wolverine is immortal, wheres the fun in that? I preffered him as a fiesty runt that now and again got ***** slapped by Cyclops for hitting on his girl.

python99
Just a quick question here. Can Wolverine die of old age?
I mean the guy is 100+ years old, and he has got health of a perfect athlete. The adamantium just slows down his aging process it does not stop it. Lets just say Logan dies from old age, if thats even possible and he now decides he wants to live, what body is he going to be able to use now that his old one is pretty much cooked? Can he clone himself a new body?
Not trying to be funny here serious question

python99
Originally posted by python99
Just a quick question here. Can Wolverine die of old age?
I mean the guy is 100+ years old, and he has got health of a perfect athlete. The adamantium just slows down his aging process it does not stop it. Lets just say Logan dies from old age, if thats even possible and he now decides he wants to live, what body is he going to be able to use now that his old one is pretty much cooked? Can he clone himself a new body?
Not trying to be funny here serious question

Sorry I meant his healing factor slows down his aging process
oooopsy

srankmissingnin
According to Nick Fury's files on Logan, Wolverine has not aged a day since WW2. He has stopped aging.

python99
According to Nick Fury's files on Logan, Wolverine has not aged a day since WW2. He has stopped aging.

Well you wont notice the aging of Wolverine, so it I can see why it may looked as if it had stopped. were thee test done on him.
Again serious question

Rick/Genis
Nick Fury doesn't really leave things up to speculation... I imagine he's not lying either... so yeah.

jasofisc
well anybody can kill logan and any comic character can too. However logically i'm going to say iron fist

Ize19
Well you wont notice the aging of Wolverine, so it I can see why it may looked as if it had stopped. were thee test done on him.
Again serious question

Assuming that he does age, and that he eventually dies of old age, he would probably be re-incarnated as he has been before.

Rick/Genis
only to die again of old age again laughing

The process would repeat into infinity.

Ize19
only to die again of old age laughing

I wasn't trying to make up some feat for him, where he never dies, I was just answering his question, which was, assuming Wolverine can die of old age, what would happen next? I was answering that question to the best of my abilities, not trying to make Wolverine out to be Apacolypse.

qqqqqqq
Sorry I meant his healing factor slows down his aging process
oooopsy is wolverine: the end canon?

Soljer
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
is wolverine: the end canon?

If I recall correctly, NONE of 'The End's are canon.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>