Wolverine Split in Half

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Judgement
I've been wondering something regarding Wolverine's boost in healing factor as of late.

If Wolverine had been split in half from top of the head down, And if those halves were completely equal in measure, which one would grow... or would both grow into two completely separate Wolverine's?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Judgement
I've been wondering something regarding Wolverine's boost in healing factor as of late.

If Wolverine had been split in half from top of the head down, And if those halves were completely equal in measure, which one would grow... or would both grow into two completely separate Wolverine's? Adamantium (spellcheck?) skeleton would make that veeeeeeeeeeerry difficult ie. impossible

bigbran

If Wolverine had been split in half from top of the head down, And if those halves were completely equal in measure, which one would grow... or would both grow into two completely separate Wolverine's? Oh... I thought there were scans of him getting split in half...

****!

Symmetric Chaos
Ult Hulk broke him in half by snapping his spine but I think thats the closest that he ever gotten to being split in half.

As for what would happen if someone did it . . . dunno would be cool though.

Judgement

NiņoAraņa
What's your point? This thread is hypothetical, hence the "if" just saying ermm

MightyEInherjar
I've wondered that too.

If he can regenerate from a few cells, then wouldn't the cells in a scrap of flesh or piece of skin ALSO regenerate into a new wolverine? How would the 'cells' differenciate between being on the "body" and being on the hunk of flesh on the ground?

Rick/Genis
Holy crap... he IS Lobo!!!

King_Mungi
Believe it or not, there was already a thread on this but with Hulk instead.

srankmissingnin
Well, Wolverine seems to have some control of his healing factor at subconscious levels; his hair regrows to default when he is burnt... yet he has cut it himself a few times to lay low with out that happening. I just assume that his healing factor only applies to the largest piece of him that happens to be intact... things get too complicated otherwise.

jgiant
y the fuk did they make him this powerful???? Ohh thats right the fanboys.

DigiMark007
If it's a vertical splitting (between the head, not the torso), then he'd need to "grow" adamantium bones.

Not happening. Unless he just had normal bones on 1 side??

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If it's a vertical splitting (between the head, not the torso), then he'd need to "grow" adamantium bones.

Not happening. Unless he just had normal bones on 1 side?? that's kinda what i said.....ermm

Rick/Genis
can't he regrow bones? He regrew his bone claws.

MightyEInherjar
So...then what would happen? Is that a viable way to either clone or kill Wolverine? Cut his runt arse down the middle?

Rick/Genis
and who would win... the left or the right side stick out tongue

that was a joke.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
So...then what would happen?

Who knows . . . (except TheShadow of course)

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Is that a viable way to either clone or kill Wolverine? Cut his runt arse down the middle?

One still has to get past the Adamantium so it's not really viable.

long pig
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Well, Wolverine seems to have some control of his healing factor at subconscious levels; his hair regrows to default when he is burnt... yet he has cut it himself a few times to lay low with out that happening. I just assume that his healing factor only applies to the largest piece of him that happens to be intact... things get too complicated otherwise.
We agree.

He does indeed control it to some degree. When he's shot or whatever, he kinda walks it off, but when he's in a big hurry and is wounded pretty bad he's done the whole "close-your-eyes-and-heal-faster" thing and he healed stab wounds in less than 3 or 4 seconds.

IF wolvie was bone claw, then absolutely he'd grow back together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.