The Secret and Obama??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
Ok, you know I'm good for starting "interesting threads", this one included. Some folks are empaths, and I am one of them, and when I first thought of Obama and seen him on tv, the first thing I felt about him was that he was the kind to use this type of energy, see when someone is using this energy, it's easy to pick up on for some empaths.

So, here's research on "the secret", which I am against b/c people can use that energy for bad, as well as good, so, it's a fighting battle when people use this kind of energy for control. And, there is the book, it's interesting that it's next to his book, lol.

Here we go, and do tell me what you think of "the secret"

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/bestseller/index.html

http://www.thesecret.tv/

Röland
What the f**k?

Alliance
I'm totally lost.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Alliance
I'm totally lost.

"the secret" is an mind-energy tool to get whatever you want in life, it's like a way of channeling your mind and focusing on an event to make it happen, but it's a way of doing it, and when someone does, it puts out the energy to make it happen.

Soleran
I already know the secret and I shared it, it's no longer a secret.

It never was really!

Alliance
Originally posted by Oncewhite
"the secret" is an mind-energy tool to get whatever you want in life, it's like a way of channeling your mind and focusing on an event to make it happen, but it's a way of doing it, and when someone does, it puts out the energy to make it happen.

But what the hell does this have to do with Obama?

Röland
But what the hell does this have to do with Obama?

Obama has mind control powers? no expression

Oncewhite

Röland
ok, make a joke of it already. it's not mind control as a mad man, mind control can be in a positive direction or negative one, he's using "the secret" for postive, but AS AN EMPATH, I suspect he is using it. And empathetic knowledge isn't based on logic or reason...so go ahead and have fun with that too.

I will make a joke out of it. Thanks.

Eclipso
Ok, you know I'm good for starting "interesting threads", this one included. Some folks are empaths, and I am one of them, and when I first thought of Obama and seen him on tv, the first thing I felt about him was that he was the kind to use this type of energy, see when someone is using this energy, it's easy to pick up on for some empaths.

So, here's research on "the secret", which I am against b/c people can use that energy for bad, as well as good, so, it's a fighting battle when people use this kind of energy for control. And, there is the book, it's interesting that it's next to his book, lol.

How many times did you hit your head before making this thread laughing

By the way guy's Hillary is goona win by casting an evil spell on people lol

Soleran

Röland
Originally posted by Soleran
No, it's more a philosphical persepcitve on life.

You become what you focus on.

What you "project" people see and soon take on a certain aspect of that just by the "influence" of being around that.

The old expression, "success breeds success," comes to mind.

Well to be honest, I didn't understand the article, your post helped.

I wasn't being serious with the whole "Mind control" post anyway.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Eclipso
Guy, how many times did you hit your head before making this thread laughing

By the way guy's Hillary is goona win by casting an evil spell on people lol

that's not my prediction...that's yours, make fun of it already...

i'm pretty good at this...i think i did tell you folks of a walking partner who i didn't know very well, our first day of walking, i felt (from God) that he was in prison before, he didn't look it, but when i was younger, i had trouble dealing with bad news about people, tended to want to think the best, so i asked him and he said no, never been to prison, i knew he was lying, i can't explain it logically. and worse, he murdered someone, and that's why he was in jail. he admitted it and said that he was in prison but the two guys were spoiled rich kids...not good. i dreamed about what he did to the bodies, chopped them up and put them in a cave, i almost died but i woke up on time that i didn't choke on my own vomit, i could've died in that dream, the smell was that strong.

and there are plenty more stories of being able to "read" through people, even ones who don't like me, doesn't matter, they have their own opinions and it's to be respected even if i disagree. but i know that other empaths may not be a "friendly"..... not all of them are as passive as i am or as forgiving and "friendly", trust me, as i know when i run into a "lower" deminsional empath, someone who has the gift but is negative with what they find out about others or use it for negative or evil deeds, hurt people,etc...those i can sense and i tend to stay away from them, but some of them are strong and can go in and out of the radar, those are the interesting ones, but again, once i sense negative, i stay away. but again, i know that it's best to understand and know based on the past, what i am talkiing about even if it's not very logical at times...

have fun with jokes.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Soleran
No, it's more a philosphical persepcitve on life.

You become what you focus on.

What you "project" people see and soon take on a certain aspect of that just by the "influence" of being around that.

The old expression, "success breeds success," comes to mind.

errr, that's what they are passing for, but that's not what it's about in totality, and it's a mind control issue, but if it's used for good, no body cares. but, some empaths maybe able to pick up on what's being done. and they may agree with it or not, depending on the empath...but i would rather people to know, so that they are informed.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Eclipso
How many times did you hit your head before making this thread laughing

By the way guy's Hillary is goona win by casting an evil spell on people lol I put a spell on you, and now you're mine!

lol

Oncewhite, you're a lunatic

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Strangelove
I put a spell on you, and now you're mine!

lol

roll eyes (sarcastic) out of respect for being "human" you can have a negative opinion of me, b/c I know that i post things that aren't normal, so it's ok, it's a risk that i take and it's worth it, to talk about it...it's only my opinion, and everybody has one...

Strangelove
roll eyes (sarcastic) out of respect for being "human" you can have a negative opinion of me, b/c I know that i post things that aren't normal, so it's ok, it's a risk that i take and it's worth it, to talk about it...it's only my opinion, and everybody has one... Obama is not mind-controlling (for lack of a better term) Americans. It's ludicrous. Absolutely bonkers

Oncewhite
Obama is not mind-controlling (for lack of a better term) Americans. It's ludicrous. Absolutely bonkers

Anyone who uses "the secret" is indirectly using a form of mind control, you can call me every bad name in the book, i care less.

Marxman
90% of the threads you start belong in the Conspiracy Forums.

Imperial_Samura
Obama is not mind-controlling (for lack of a better term) Americans. It's ludicrous. Absolutely bonkers

It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place, only in this case it is being stuck between lizard men and a Prof. X. knock off.

What actually makes you think Obama is using "the secret"? Other then "seeing someone on TV and sensing it" - who'd have thought such things transfer with Television signals?

And besides being a silly name for something I am confident most people who succeed are succeeding due to a number of complex interactive factors, not because of some "empathic influence technique."

Yes, I remember having a good laugh at those old books "Hypnosis - how to win friends and grasp power" - I am yet to hear about anyone who actually can attribute their sucess to such things though.

silver_tears

^

The secret is nothing but a bunch of sensationalist bullshit.
Oooh Oprah features a show on it, oh wow there's recently published books on the subject with quotes in them from people like Plato and Aristotle, probably taken out of context and padded, but no, that seals the deal for me, I'm converting. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strangelove
Originally posted by silver_tears
^

The secret is nothing but a bunch of sensationalist bullshit.
Oooh Oprah features a show on it, oh wow there's recently published books on the subject with quotes in them from people like Plato and Aristotle, probably taken out of context and padded, but no, that seals the deal for me, I'm converting. roll eyes (sarcastic) Oprah's evil anyway ermm

Capt_Fantastic
Obama is using Jedi battle meditation to win the '08 election?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Obama is using Jedi battle meditation to win the '08 election? That's the word on the street.

I also heard that Tom Vilsack has the One Ring oh

Alliance
This "secret" is fake. Obama is charismatic because he is a supurb speaker and has a good message.

Oprah's evil anyway ermm

miffed

botankus
I first thought this was a Middle Eastern thread. I keep forgetting about that dude from Illinois.

Storm
What you are describing here is simply the law of attraction. If you think you can' t do something, then your chances of succeeding are diminishing significantly. Optimism versus pessimism.

An optimistic belief in yourself, and your capabilities to positively impact situations fuels success. Research exists that demonstrates that optimism results in higher achievement. Constantly looking at the negative and seeing no options when situations go awry, limits our success.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Storm
What you are describing here is simply the law of attraction. If you think you can' t do something, then your chances of succeeding are diminishing significantly. Optimism versus pessimism.

An optimistic belief in yourself, and your capabilities to positively impact situations fuels success. Research exists that demonstrates that optimism results in higher achievement. Constantly looking at the negative and seeing no options when situations go awry, limits our success.

I understand the law of attraction, I actually watched it b/c someone raved about it.

Someone mentioned a book about hypnosis and winning friends, well, if it's done a certain way, it's kinda like mind control but not in a grand negative way. Mind control can be ADVERTISEMENT, overt suggestions, energy channeling, electronic uses of it...ect.

I am not against thinking positive, but there is a point to which certain energy that's put out becomes a control issue.

I've done some research on mind control, from esoteric to technological...and SOME CHURCHES, YES, I am saying that some churches use a type of mind control, but not all of them, but some of them, you have to study the entire set up and system of things, even in the music and the timing of it, usually very emotional music right before they ask for money...that's a type of manipulation/mind control. So, if you don't put money in there, people start to look at you like you are a bad person, again, a type of mind control/manipulation; you can give to the church, but it's nobody's business, and it doesn't have to be charged after or during music that is expressly highly vibrational sound that can evoke strong emotional responses, such as guilt or sadness or totally happiness right before opening your pockets, so yes, I do believe in good churches that do not use this technique, but some of them do, and people should be informed, if they are ok with it, then it's ok.

Imperial_Samura
That's the word on the street.

I also heard that Tom Vilsack has the One Ring oh

Giving him the mighty power of... invisibility.

Strangelove
miffed fear

I tend to dislike superpopular things like Oprah or Wal-Mart ermm

Shakyamunison
fear

You just gave me a great idea: Oprah-Mart. You can shop and loose weight at the same time. laughing out loud

On topic: Secret? confused

Strangelove
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You just gave me a great idea: Oprah-Mart. You can shop and loose weight at the same time. laughing out loud

On topic: Secret? confused Mind control of some sort, and Barack Obama is using it on the American people roll eyes (sarcastic)

Help

This is all true even though that site has a shop...

Me smells a scientology-esque scam.

Bardock42

Sounds unreasonable. Proceed.

Robtard
Ok, you know I'm good for starting "interesting threads", this one included. ...

Some folks are empaths, and I am one of them...

If by "interesting" you me ridiculous, than sure, I cannot disagree...

Can you also communicate with the dead? Can you project your spiritual form in the Astral Realm? Can you suck people into your rectum and send them into the 5th dimension?

Shakyamunison
Mind control of some sort, and Barack Obama is using it on the American people roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you know what kind of mind control, and how Obama supposedly does this mind control? confused

I'll understand if you don't know, because this is more of a question for Oncewhite anyway. big grin

Laurie
You are all incorrigible! lol

Oncewhite, you are not safe to be out alone! No doubt you might, as someone here suggested, recieve more responsive replies in the philosophy forum. smile

Marxman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sounds unreasonable. Proceed. He tries to be cool by looking for "cool" things and rejecting them.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Laurie
You are all incorrigible! lol

Oncewhite, you are not safe to be out alone! No doubt you might, as someone here suggested, recieve more responsive replies in the philosophy forum. smile

Don't hate the drama!

lord xyz

http://www.thesecret.tv/ You mean manipulation right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.