The Reaper vs Batgirl(h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
im currently reading Batman: Year Two Fear the Reaper, and hes pretty badass, he beat up Batman even after Bruce said he was giving all his strength, speed and skill.

so what do yall think, could Cassie take him?

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
im currently reading Batman: Year Two Fear the Reaper, and hes pretty badass, he beat up Batman even after Bruce said he was giving all his strength, speed and skill.

Probably not.

Cass and Bruce are fairly equal on most terms, and Bruce is even quite a bit stronger than she is.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Probably not.

Cass and Bruce are fairly equal on most terms, and Bruce is even quite a bit stronger than she is.

yea, but have u read Year Two Fear the Reaper? cuz all he is is some old, bald guy with a mask on..so what makes him all of a sudden able to pwn the worlds greatest martial artists??

batdude123
I have Batman Year two, and braz, that's one of the worst cases of PIS in the history of Batman comics. He should have smoked that guy without much trouble.

In fact, I damn near lit the book on fire after reading it.

The answer is yes, she should be able to beat him quite easily.

Plus, they have him resort to using a GUN in order to beat him! sick

It was craptastic.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
I have Batman Year two, and braz, that's one of the worst cases of PIS in the history of Batman comics. He should have smoked that guy without much trouble.

It was craptastic.

But you also think Drakon isn't a top tier martial artist, shifty.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
But you also think Drakon isn't a top tier martial artist, shifty.

disgust

Never said he wasn't, I simply said that it's quite suspect to say that he can beat Bats in a h2h fight based on one showing.

Seriously though, the fight was craptastic PIS smothered in some poopy cheesy fungus that I don't even think exists. sick

db_renji
Well, despite that i think its PIS. From what I've read on wikipedia, didn't Bats end up winning in the end.

And lets say its not PIS, this was year two of Bruce being Bats, he has grow a lot since then. And Batgirl can keep up with current Bats (however, not beat). i think Batgirl takes this easily.

braz

It was craptastic.

figured. damn. I paid 18 bucks for that comic, i almost wanna take it back now. mad

LORDSIDIOUS01

It was craptastic.

Hated that issue. Cassie should win.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Hated that issue. Cassie should win.

I liked it stick out tongue Cassie ftwwavey

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by braz

Excellent issue. I have several copies. Cassie ftl. (the means for the loss)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.